Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Note

Amy was Sonic's lover.He even admitted it.She met him when he saved her.Its a love story to all SonAmy fans.It also has Taiream Shadouge Silaze and many more.so if you dont like any of these couples then please leave ok? Hope u enjoy

Chapter 3 - The Note

Chapter 3 - The Note
I told the gang everything about yesterday.They were all shocked.
"Wow I would never thought Sonic would say that" Cream said.She was my best friend but she's only six.Six or not she's an awsome friend.I looked back the road for Sonic.He wasn't coming was he?
I've always had the feeling that he wasn't going to come.Maybe I didn't hear right.Who knows.
I said goodbye to everyone and went to the park again.I found the tree Sonic was at and waited there.I saw kids play and had fun while I just sat there waiting.
They sometimes saw me.Some even went to come talk to me.I said I was fine and they said Ok.
After two hours straight I was crying my eyes out.He still hasn't come.I was so upset I ran home.
When I got there I didn't expect anyone.Untill I saw the note.
It said Dear Amy,
I'm sorry I didn't come over today.I was busy fighting Eggman again.Now you think I'm a jerk huh?Well to make it up to you come meet me by the lake tomorrow. I need to tell you something.OK?Bye Amy.
Love,Sonic
I sat on bed reading the note over and over again.I was still crying.Not because of sadness but because of joy.I knew what was going to happen but I didn't care.I didn't care at all.
What I did care about was that I might go on a date with the love of my life.
I got ready for bed,brushed my teeth,and went to bed.
I had a lovely dream that night.I dreamed that me and Sonic were on a beach and he was holding my hand and I was holding his.It was a wonderful dream.
I smiled in my sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment