Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kiss

Amy was Sonic's lover.He even admitted it.She met him when he saved her.Its a love story to all SonAmy fans.It also has Taiream Shadouge Silaze and many more.so if you dont like any of these couples then please leave ok? Hope u enjoy

Chapter 4 - Kiss

Chapter 4 - Kiss
I was ready.Ready for today.I was going to meet Sonic by the lake.I got up and got ready.
I put on a red t-shirt,jeans and Got on my red and white shoes.I also brought my hammer.Just in case.I hid it in my normal place and no one knows where i hide it so im good.
On my way I saw Tails and Cream.They were holding hands and smileing at each other.
Aw I thought.
"Hey guys!"I shouted when I caught up to them.
"Hi Miss Amy,"Cream said.
"Hey Ames,"Tails cheered.
Crearm was wearing a cute top with a skirt and Tails had on sandles.
"Are you guys dateing??"I asked.
"Ya I thought Courtney told you,"Tails replied.
"No she didn't.Well I gotta go I'll see you two later," And I ran off.
When I finally got to the lake,Sonic was standing there just as he promised.
I ran up to him,of course I wasn't as fast as Sonic so it probally was too slow for him.Oh well.
"Hi Ames.My god do you look wonderful,"Sonic said.
"Hi Sonic.So what did you want me for?"I asked.
"Well I didn't want you to do something.I did want to tell you something though,"
"Ok tell me then,"
He sighed then said "Amy I-I-I love you.With all my heart,"
I stand there fighting back tears.He looked at me waiting for an answer.
Soon I was sobbing.
"Oh Sonic!I'm so glad you feel the same way,"I sobbed "I love you too!"
Sonic tried to comfort me.It helped.
Soon,I was still crying but I found his lips and was kissing him.
He was returning the kiss too.
This is was I call a date.Just being with my true love.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment