Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
--Blame It On Destiny .2.--

"Sakura, Sakura, Sakura!!" "Naruto! I found Sasuke yesturday!" Naruto frowned. "No offense Sakura, but everytime you and I talk all you bring up is Sasuke, can't we for once talk about, you know umm something else?" "Not everytime, it was only that one time, no wait, well yesterday we didn't oh wait we did, well umm yea i guess your right I'm sorry Naruto." I looked at him. In a way he was right. Thats the only subject that comes up from me and I'm only interested in. Maybe I should of took the time to think about his feelings other than mine. I smiled. "So Naruto?" He looked at me odd. "Hmmm?" "What would you like to talk about?" I said. He jumped up and lauged. "Ha thats easy! Lets talk about us!" My eye twitched. Stay calm Sakura I thought over. Naruto knelt over me. "Sakura I really like you, I know your into Sasuke and I can never compare to a guy like him at all but during the time you were accepted by him and you were happy, both of you, while i remained unhappy. I still had problems of my own, still not respected by my village or friends and no one wants anything to do with me because of this thing I have inside me. But I want you to understand that Sakura-chan that I'm not a kid no more, I can make a difference if people would just give me a chance and accept me no matter what i have in me. Including you, I know we can't be anything more, but I want you to accept me as a friend ATLEAST." I looked down at him.

His words suprisingly, touched me. Now that I think about it Naruto has always had it hard from the start. Not only that, everyone doesn't see that and puts more weight on his shoulders. With me pushing him away all the time, calling him a twerp, and punching him around everytime he does a dumb thing, which thinking about it, is not neccasary. And Sasuke back then and still does, call him a loser. I smiled at him. "Naruto, even though the three of us had hardship and problems we still got along and had fun doesn't that give you a hint? We are all friends, the three of us, if it makes you feel any better, I have always accepted you, and you were always my friend from the beggining." I knelt next to him. "Don't forget that, because I won't say it again." I patted his head. "I will." Naruto answered.

Out of no where he leaned over and his lips parted with mine. I put my hands in a fist and lifted them up near his head. BUT my hands froze I didn't punch him. My hands remaind in a fist but i laid them down on his shoulder and kissed him back. My eyes shot open QUICKLY when I realized what i was doing, I pulled away with my eyes wide staring at him... seeing he wasn't Sasuke, and my hand on his shoulders still. I gasped. "Sakura I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to, Man what was I thinking! Please don't tell Sasuke he will kill me!" I breathed. "YOU! He'll Kill me! You better shut up and not say anything!" I was pissed! "I won't Sakura...I'm sorry, really I am. I don't know why I did that I was confused and..." "No Naruto, don't be" He squinted. "huh? What do you mean Sakura?" "I uhh, I don't mind..." I quickly walked away without looking back realizing what I did. I walked slowly looking at my feet. I walked into my house and then I heard something, I turned around and saw a shadow. "Sakura." I gasped. "S...Sasuke?"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan204 on July 18, 2007, 10:30:44 AM

animefan204 on
animefan204Wow! I hope Sakura's going to be okay.

Amyfan2004 on July 13, 2007, 7:27:18 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004dont kill me ok im a skuraxsasuke fan but i did this for a goooood reason...yous werent expecting that were you!

finalfantasy on July 13, 2007, 7:36:54 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe nope not really...