Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Choosing and Tears

How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild

Chapter 2 - Choosing and Tears

Chapter 2 - Choosing and Tears
Last Time:  ' Your mission is.' He paused.' Is too take a girl or boy of your choice to a dance that will be held in Central Kohona.'
 
   'Remember this is a mission so, YOU HAVE TO BRING A DATE.'
 
 ' Is that clear?'  Kakashi asked looking at Sasuke.         

'Hn.'  'Sure.'  'Okay.'


 

Sasuke was walking home, sorting out his choices of who he should pick to be his date.

' Ino? No she going to the dance with Shikamaru.'  ' Plus she's annoying.'

' Hinata? No she's going with the dobe.'  ' She's too timid anyways.'

' The girl with the buns?'  'Damn I forgot her name!! '  ' She's going with Huuyga though.'    

' Who else is there?'

Inner: There's Sakura....

' Huh?'  ' When did you get here?'

' I've been here, and face it Uchiha you think she's hot and she's the only one available!! So take her!! '

'No I don't and she's annoying! '

'Hey Sasuke-kun! Wait! ' yelled Sakura.

' WHAT!!! ' yelled an angry Sasuke.

A little scared from his sudden outburst of anger she stuttered.

' Well-I-wasjustwondering-if-you-hadinmind-who-you'regoingto-take-tothe-dance.'

'NO I DON'T AND DONT EVEN THINK THAT I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING SAKURA!!!! ' yelled Sasuke.

With that statement out of the way Sakura just stared at the ground trying to hide that she was crying and walked home.

' Sakura..... I don't know how to show you how I really feel.  I'm.....sorry.....my......cherryblossom.....'





Authors Comment: Did you like it?? ?   

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 7, 2007, 1:48:32 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ooo my inner peps are sad for sakura but im laughing my a$$ off chery bloosm hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gaaralover1 on July 22, 2007, 12:35:09 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Me: I like quoting.. I'm gonna quote what was last done for Sasuke..
Sasuke: NO! O__O
ME: To late Uchiha.. * Clears throat* Quote: I'm sorry my cherryblossom.. Un quote... * fake sniffle* HOw sweet Sasuke.
Sasuke: Ok.. I'm gonna pound you to the ground.
Me: uh un... Itachi could you please help?
Itachi: Stop Sasuke. * Walks out of Shadows and stand in front of me*
Me: GOod to be friends with Itachi.. * smiles*
Sasuke: Grrrr........ ><
Me: XP * Humming a little tune meaning Sakura and Sasuke sitting ina tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G*

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 1, 2007, 11:25:14 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i agree LOL^0^

AlleyCat17 on May 11, 2007, 3:45:15 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter but a bit short please add more chapters!!!

Kwazi on May 10, 2007, 3:19:30 PM

Kwazi on
KwaziOh........ poor Sakura.... but anyway she didnt know what sasuke feel inside about her! OMG its so....... sweet and Funny!!!!! I like it!!! Hope you will still add more chapters to end the story happly ever After!!!!!!!
Shocks!!!!!!!!!!! i like it soo......... Much!!!!!!!!!! oh please make another chapter!!!!!!! Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

1mangalover on May 10, 2007, 1:39:37 PM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverAWESOME!! tho sasuke was a huge u-kno-wat to sakura.  I like it. Update soO