Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Naruto and Hinata

How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild

Chapter 3 - Naruto and Hinata

Chapter 3 - Naruto and Hinata

 

Last Time: 'Hey Sasuke-kun! Wait! ' yelled Sakura.

' WHAT!!! ' yelled an angry Sasuke.

A little scared from his sudden outburst of anger she stuttered.

' Well-I-wasjustwondering-if-you-hadinmind-who-you'regoingto-take-tothe-dance.'

'NO I DON'T AND DONT EVEN THINK THAT I WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING SAKURA!!!! ' yelled Sasuke.

With that statement out of the way Sakura just stared at the ground trying to hide that she was crying and walked home.

' Sakura..... I don't know how to show you how I really feel.  I'm.....sorry.....my......cherryblossom.....'





After Sakura was out of Sasuke's sight she let the tears flow freely down her pale face.

                                                               Sakuras P.O.V.

                                                                ' What did I do?'

                                                                 ' I just asked him a simple question.'

                                                                 ' Now what am I going to do for the ' mission'?'

                                                                     Inner Sakura: ASK HIM!!!!!

                                                                   ' I can't he said he would never take someone like me.' 

                                                                         ' I'll just wait it out.'

                                                                         End Sakuras P.O.V.

 Sakura was knocked out of her train of thought when she bumped into Naruto and Hinata.

Naruto was carrying a shopping bag and so was Hinata.

' Huh? oh, sorry guys.' said Sakura apologeticly.

' Don't worry 'bout it Sakura-Chan! ' said Naruto with a big grin 

' Wh--What are y-you----going to------wear---to the d---dance Sak---Sakura-chan?' Hinata stuttered.

' I don't know.' Sakura said as she looked down sadly.                                                       


Authors Comment: Sorry it was so short but i promise the next one will be longer.  

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 7, 2007, 1:50:58 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013one word short but awsome

gaaralover1 on July 22, 2007, 12:37:16 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1NARUHINA!!!!! YAY!!! NARUTO AND HINATA TOGETHER!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

( eheh sorry if I'm scaring anyone.. I just love the NaruHina pairing ^^')

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 1, 2007, 11:26:40 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101it ok^^

Haku17 on May 11, 2007, 4:36:48 PM

Haku17 on
Haku17hey nice story!!! i like it sooooooo much!!! poor sakura sasuke didn't want to dance with her.

AlleyCat17 on May 11, 2007, 7:50:49 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chappy.add more:3