Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Question and Answer

How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild

Chapter 5 - The Question and Answer

Chapter 5 - The Question and Answer

 

Last Time: As if on cue Sasuke showed up and was looking down he, he looked embarassed.

He was standing next to Sakura when he muttered a soft, ' I'm sorry.'

She let a gasp escape her throat.

                                           ' Did Sasuke just say, ' I'm sorry. '  

             Inner: NO WAY!!!!!!!! SHANAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! CHA, HE STILL LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!

                                                        ' Shut UP!!! '



After Inner Sakura was done ranting on about Sasukes apology, she was brought back to her senses when she saw Sasuke leaving.

Before she had a chance to have a second thought she yelled, 'Hey Sasuke, wait!!! '

The raven-haired Uchiha stopped dead in his tracks, when he heard his pink-haired godess call his name the way she did. 

'Hey, Sasuke-kun?' she stopped. 'Umm, I was just wondering would you go to the dance with me?'  

             

                                                                       ' Probably  No.' 

She looked down, ready for the rejetion and disapointment to hit her like a bullet to her heart.

Sasuke didn't notice, he just stood there, waiting for his answer to come out.

' Yes.'  he said.

She just stood there, in shock as he walked away she never expected him to accept her offer.

His answer wasn't too cold yet, it wasn't too warm, it was just a simple yes to most people, but to her, it was the world.

Naruto and Hinata had been standing there the whole time, watching and hearing everything.

They were in a shock coma.      



Authors Comment: It's getting more and more interesting!  

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 7, 2007, 1:55:43 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013my inner rools:
Sakura,Naruto,Hinata:omg
Saskue:wat the fu(klike dat whould ever happen i mean look at her

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 1, 2007, 11:31:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O_O............SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET^^

gaaralover1 on July 22, 2007, 12:41:07 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1H-Hinata? hinata? HINATA WAKE UP!! * Cries* lol.. Playin around here... so sweepy... And I gotta babysit in teh morning.. I had to baby sit for 11 hours today no help.. I get help tomorrow though... Will read more tomorrow and more comments.. bt for now.. I'm gonna hit the hay.. Night everyone!

AlleyCat17 on May 12, 2007, 12:14:33 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow im very shock too that he said yes.but a funny end of chapter.

Haku17 on May 11, 2007, 4:40:36 PM

Haku17 on
Haku17awwwwwwwwwww how sweet.