Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 **New Friends**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 **New Friends**

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 **New Friends**
It was the most beautiful day England had seen it weeks. It was warm with a slight breeze. April White smiled into the sunshine as she walked onto platform 9 3/4. Carrying her trunk and her cage. She eyed a large steam engine train that would take her to her new school. It was bright red with gold around the edges to give it a more elegant look.It was labeled also in gold, "Hogwarts Express". Excitement and worry filled her stomach. She waved to her parents and smiled getting in a line to board the train. There was a burst of laughter and a yell of "JAMES POTTER!!!" April tilted her head to see. A boy was laughing with messy jet black hair, with glasses and a wand pointed at a second kid who was on the ground weezing. The second boy had greasy black hair and cold eyes as he coughed. April tried to hold back a laugh as she boarded the train. On board she walked through the passages and looked through a compartment that was empty. Luckily she found one. There was a girl with Long straight red hair and hazel eyes that was reading a book.
"Um... is this seat taken?" April said gesturing to the other window seat across from her.
"No go ahead, you can sit there." The girl said smiling and going back to the book. April closed the door behind her and sat next to the window and smiled. She moved her trunk to an open space above her and put her cage up also.
"I'm April White and you are?"
"Willow, Willow Miles."
"Well it's nice to meet you-" She was cut off as someone opened the door in a huff.
"Such a Loser...that stupid boy..." The girl looked up and smiled pleasantly. "Sorry...Can I sit here?"
"Sure!" said April and Willow at once. The girl sat down and put her trunk with April's.
"My name is Lily Evans sorry to come in and be in a huff, but that stupid James Potter... Why must he pick on that poor kid."
"You saw it too?" April said.
"Yeah...he's such a jerk.." Lily said crossing her arms.
"Oh My name is Willow Miles." She said looking over her book with a smile.
"Mines April White."
"It's nice to meet "normal" people around here." Lily said laughing.
"I wouldn't say "normal", acutally." April said laughing. Willow closed her book.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kuroko on June 14, 2004, 4:21:30 AM

Kuroko on
KurokoCool, I like it so for!

AngelKagome on January 11, 2004, 1:31:55 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomehehe!! Yes I'm glad u like it not many people are reading it.. *sniffle*

Sakura_Sagara on January 6, 2004, 2:13:06 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_Sagaracontinue! I want Remus!!!! hurry and continue! ^^