Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2 **The Start of the Marauders**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2 **The Start of the Marauders**

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2 **The Start of the Marauders**
At the same time James Potter had boarded and was trying to find seat for himself. He smiled to himself. 'If being at Hogwarts means.. I can.. have more...fun, then... this year won't be so bad..after all..' He thought. Opening a compartment sat a boy with soft, short black hair. He looked up and grinned. Another kid sat near the window he was looking at the history of Hogwarts. He had short brown hair that went over his eyes.
"So your the Kid who pranked Snape." Said the black haired kid standing.
"Yeah that was me." Said James
"Well I'm Sirius Black." He said grinning and holding out his hand. "I hope we can be Best Friends." James took his hand and shook it.
"James Potter and If you can pull a Prank your a friend." Sirius laughed. "Who's this?" Asked James nodding in Remus' direction. Remus looked up and smiled.
"I'm Remus Lupin."
"Can you cause Mischief and Trouble?" James said putting out his hand. Remus thought for a second.
"Not really but I can get you out of it." James laughed and Remus shook his hand.
"Well I guess we'll be good friends then." he said grinning.
"So who was that kid I made choke?" James said looking at Sirius. Sirius took a seat and James put his trunk above them.
"His name Severus Snape. He'll be the scum of this school.. as you can tell."
"Yeah the whole time I was saying Goodbye to my parents he kept glaring at me and muttering things to himself. So I got annoyed...-" The compartment door opened and a fat kid with blonde hair was breathing heavily and holding his trunk. "Ccc can I sit hher-h-here?" They all looked at him.
"Suure..." Said James. He put his trunk above Remus and sat down beside him.
"I'm Pp., Peter.. Pettigrew.." He breathed in and out.
"James Potter."
"Sirius Black"
"Remus Lupin." Remus looked at him. "Why are u breathing so heavily?"
"I almost missed the train...." He said breathing normally. "Thanks for letting me sit here." He smiled.
"No problem." said James.
"I'll tell you what, to show my graditute I will buy us all something from the cart." He said grinning at James.
"It's alright with me.." James smiled and and looked at everyone. "Guys I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." Peter smiled happily.
"We need a name James." Said Sirius.
"Hmmm... let me think.." He said.
"Marauders?" Remus chimed in.
"Marauders?" they all said.
"What's a Marauder?" Peter asked raising an eyebrow.
"To raid for Plunder." Remus said.
"I like it!" Sirius said standing. James stood and looked at Remus and Peter and they stood.
"To the Marauders!" James said putting a hand in. Sirius, Remus and Peter followed and put there hands on top of his.
"To the Marauders!" They all repeated.
"Here, here, here!" Sirius said. They laughed and sat and with that the train began to move towards Hogwarts.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*
(I REALLLY HATE PETER!! BUT I.. have to add him.. *growl* I could straggle him for KILLING LILY AND JAMES!!! AND HURTING MY SIRIUS!!! and hurting my poor.. *I wish Remus was my brother*... my poor brother Remus!! But i have to add him because he was a marauder...*spits* GRRR HATE U LOATHSOME CREATURE OF THE UNDERWORLD!! TRAITOR!!! PETER PETTIGREW!!! U VOLDEMORT LOVING SICKO!! *cough cough gasp for air* I'm so sorry.... for that outburst.. it was totally.. my anger...Oh well *sigh* Please enjoy this chapter peoples!)

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aethera on December 14, 2007, 9:18:22 PM

Aethera on
Aetherahaha totally agree to that!! Pettigrew sucks!

Kuroko on June 14, 2004, 4:26:19 AM

Kuroko on
KurokoAwww poor Snape.


But...


YAY SIRIUS! REMUS!!! ^_^ * Huggles them both tightly* I love you two!!!! * Yanks Snape into the hug* I love oyu tooo! ^_^

I'm really enjoying your story! ^_^ Lucky me I get to read all the chapters in a row

Inus_lover on April 27, 2004, 11:07:40 AM

Inus_lover on
Inus_loverSIRIUS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelKagome on January 11, 2004, 6:46:22 PM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeThanks guys for comments they let me know when to update!!! and to continue!! So thanks again!

Sakura_Sagara on January 11, 2004, 6:18:54 PM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraNice. You better continue real quick. More about the female Marauders next time! ^^

Setos_Girl on January 11, 2004, 6:02:37 PM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_GirlPlease continue
I love this story