Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3 **Houses Of Hogwarts**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3 **Houses Of Hogwarts**

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3 **Houses Of Hogwarts**
"Ohh Food!!!" April said bouncing. She grabbed her money bag and bought food from the snack cart and it rolled away.
"Let's get to know each other." declared Lily. Willow nodded and sat her book down. "I'll start first smiled Lily."As You know My name is Lily Evans,I Hope to be put into Ravenclaw, and My wand is Pheonix feather, Redwood 8 3/4inches and that's about it And I have an Owl named Pepper that is black and white." Willow smiled.
"I also hoped to be put into Ravenclaw. Now I'll tell you about me. I'm poor wizarding family and many generations have been put into Ravenclaw. Also my wand is Dragonheart string 10inches. I also enjoy reading I have a medium brownish owl named Chrisma." Willow said. April swallowed the rest of her chocolate frog.
"It sounds like a dating service."said April they all laughed.
"It's your turn April."
"Well I would like to be put into Gryffindor..." She started looking at them. "If your all put into Ravenclaw I'll be all alone." Willow looked at her sadly.
"Maybe we'll have classes together." She said.
"Or maybe.. we'll be put into Gryffindor you never know with the sorting hat." Lily said.
"what's the sorting Hat?" April asked looking at Willow and Lily. Willow took out a book.
"Well it says that the sorting hat puts you into houses." Willow stated.
"The houses are Gryffindor, Slytherian, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff." Lily continued.
"That's kool." April smiled. "Oh yes to continue about me Unicorn hair Mahogany 8inches. I also have an all black owl named Shadow. And to tell you the truth I'm really nervous about going."
"Yeah we all get like that sometime." Lily said with confidence. "But it doesn't matter what houses we get sorted into we'll all be friends."
"Yep." Added Willow. April smiled.
"Want some jelly beans?"
Lily looked into the box. "Sure." April took a handful and gave some to Willow and Lily. Lily placed one into her mouth and chewed. Her face gave a a horrfied expression and she spit it out.
"What kind?" April said looking at the box.
"Sardine..." She said wiping her mouth. There was a coughing sound and Willow spit out one.
"Vomit." She squeaked and with digust wiped her mouth. April took one at ate it.
"Ew... Ear wax..." She spit it out and laughed. "I never knew that these jelly beans would be so awful. The train raced on at a steady pace and they closed in on Hogwarts.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kuroko on June 14, 2004, 4:27:14 AM

Kuroko on
Kurokolol ewww vomit

AngelKagome on January 19, 2004, 12:43:27 PM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeI sure will!! I've been waiting for this site to come back!! and it did!!! I made a drawing of April! It's only a quick sketch idea but you'll get the picture!

Setos_Girl on January 11, 2004, 8:12:07 PM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_Girlplease continue