Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4 **James Potter a Hero or Trouble Maker?*

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4 **James Potter a Hero or Trouble Maker?*

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4 **James Potter a Hero or Trouble Maker?*
It was starting to get cloudy as the Hogwarts express train pulled into there station. James opened the door and jumped out. Kids from the train starting fileing out as well. Lily walked out and doing so the clouds parted and the ray of sunlight shined on her making her hair shine and her body glow. James looked over at the sametime. His eyes widen and for the first time he was startled and amazed. This girl didn't look human, she looked like an angel and James let out a blush. His heart starting beating faster and he started to get uneasy. And for the first James Potter was in love.
"What's wrong James?" called Sirius jumping down. He turned and his blush disappeared.
"What? ah- nothing." Remus and Peter stepped down. April and Willow both followed Lily.
"Now where do we go?" Willow said looking around. They were in a sea of students.
"Fris yers`! Oer here!" Called a very tall and round man with a beard. He held a lantern in one hand and towered over them. April, Lily, and Willow nodded in his direction and walked towards him as many of the other first years crowded around him. "Now my name is Hagrid.. and I'll be takin' you to the castle. We'll be travelin' by boats, come along now." He guided the first years to a dock which held small boats with no paddles just lanterns. Lily climbed into one with April and Willow. James watched and followed. Sirius, Remus, and Peter climbed in also. The other remaining boats were filled. They pushed off from the dock and started moving on there own.
"How are they moving?" April asked looking at Willow.
"They are probably bewitched by some form of Magic." She said turning to her left where Remus was sitting. "Am I right?" Lupin smiled.
"yes I believe so." Lily looked up in awe at the Castle before them. It was now dark out and the castle seemed to gleam with life and warmth. James sat comfortable next to Lily admiring her. April eyes twinkled and she smiled at the castle. Looking into the watery depths of the lake she placed her finger on top of it trailing water as they moved. Little ripples started to appear from her. James looked back at Sirius who was sitting beside him and elbowed him snapping him out of his thought. James started rocking slowly. Sirius eyes widen and a large smile appeared and he also start rocking. Peter swayed a little and looked across to James with a questionable face. James smiled and started rocking harder. Peter getting the hint also started to rock. Remus looked up from his book and his eyes wandered to James and Sirius who were rocking.
April took back her hand and looked at them.
"On the count of three." James whispered. The rocking started to slow. Lily ignored there senseless stupidity and stared at the castle.
"One.." Lupin looked at them and shook his head in warning.
"Two." Sirius said.
"THREE!" James, Sirius, and Peter stood up and grabbed the boat real hard and rocked into it turned almost on it side. Remus grabbed Willow's shoulders and held tight on to the side. James put his arms around lily to steady her. A loud sounding splash was heard and they turned there attention to a wading April.
"What Happen'!" Yelled Hagird holding his lantern over.
"April! fell into the water!" Lily yelled to him. Willow hung over the boat side and Lily did too.
"April!!! Are u ok?!" They said in unison.
"yeah I'm ok.." She said starting to swim to the boat. There was laughter from three people. Lily turned to James.
"Why are you laughing!!! It's your fault my friend is in that water!!!"
"I'm sorry I think it's rather funny." James said in between laughs.
"Your sickening!!" She scowled.
"Ahhh noo!" Hagird yelled in anguish. "Ye don't know what's in the water do yea`? They turned there heads in his direction. "There be a terrible.. beast... a Giant.. Squid." Hagird waved his umbrella and the boats stopped moving. They all looked at April who was making an effort to get back to the boat. She stopped.
"huh?" She felt something wrap around her leg.
"April Hurry and get back here!!!" Lily said despartely.
"Somethings..got my..leg..." She said trying to swim. She puts her arms down and placed a hand on the thing that's got her. It was slimy and very long. She screamed. "I'm stuck!!!!!!!!!" Her head disappeared with a jerk and came back up. "IT"S PULLING ME DOWN!!!!!" Her head disappeared again and reappeared. she coughed and managed to say. "HEL-!" Before disappearing.
"We have to something!!" Lily said frantically. James stood up. I'll Get her!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamoline on January 20, 2005, 12:54:31 AM

shamoline on
shamolineisn't hagrid the same or almost the same age as lily and james were? thats what i always thought. oh well, great story.

Sakura_Sagara on January 20, 2004, 5:27:37 PM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraI love it!!!!!!! CONTINUEEEEEE ^^

AngelKagome on January 20, 2004, 5:13:11 PM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeWill do! ^^ at least I have 2 fans!! :P

Setos_Girl on January 20, 2004, 1:36:34 PM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_GirlPlease Continue

AngelKagome on January 19, 2004, 2:14:54 PM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeEnjoy!!