Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5 ** The Giant Squid**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5 ** The Giant Squid**

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5 ** The Giant Squid**
"You'll what!!" Lily demanded standing up. The boat rocked.
"Hey watch it!" Sirius said wobbling.
"You heard me I'm going to get her!!" James jumped into the water. "Sirius! Take off your robes and tie there robes together to make a rope to pull us!" James said swimming off.
"You heard the man now everyone off with your robes!" Sirius said grinning.
"That man is a complete idiot." Lily muttered handing her robe to Sirius.
"I think he's a smart idiot" Peter said grinning with pride as Sirius took his robe.
"Well whatever he is he's certainly brave." Added Willow as Remus handed her and his robes to Sirius also.
James swam out to where she disappeared and pointed his wand to his head. A bubble appeared around his head. He dived down under and the bubble holding oxygen for him. He took out his wand again and said in the bubble.
"Lumos!" The little light helped him swim. The water was as dark as midnight and the only light came from James' wand.
"Where are they?!" Lily said tapping nervously.
"Ahhh keep calm.. Love, everything will turn out right." Sirius said tying the last knot. Lily rolled her eyes.
"My name is Lily Evans not "Love"!" She yelled. Sirius choose to ignore.
"Well I'm done roping the robes together. It's all up to James now.." He said looking out into the darkness. They all followed his gaze.
"I hope they'll be alright." Willow said stareing.
"Me too." Remus said nodding.
James swam and saw April's body. Her eyes were closed. He swam down and unwrapped the Squid's tentacles from her leg and muttered.
"Stupefy!" Yelled James and the squid grew limp. James grabbed April and pulled her with him as they swam to the surface. James broke the surface with April. "Hurry the rope!!" Sirius threw it out infront of James. James grabbed it holding tightly onto April. She was getting paler. Making it to the boat James could barely swim anymore. "Get April!" Lily and Remus grabbed her limp body and lied her out into the boat. Willow looked at her frail looking body and started to tear up. Remus hugged her shoulders with sympathy.
"Is she dead?" She said with fear.
"If she doesn't get air into her lungs." James said holding onto the side of the boat wading.
"Someone give her mouth to mouth!" Lily said yelling at the boys. Peter looked away in a blush.
"I'll do it.." Said Sirius grinning pervertedly. He leaned down opening her mouth and putting his on hers breathing life into her being. He sat up pushing on her chest and breathing back into her mouth. He sat up again repeating his steps. April coughed up water her face becoming it's peach color again. Sirius ignored her cough and placed his mouth on hers. April's faced blushed red and her eyes widen.
'IS HIS MOUTH ON MINE!' She thought and pushed him off."I CAN BREATH NOW!!!" She said slapping him. Willow gave April a huge hug with Lily. James got on the boat.
"Glad to see you talking."
"Uh...yeah.. who saved me? Was it you James?" April said looking at him.
"Hey it was nothing." James said. April smiled.
"Is everythin' ok?" Yelled Hargid.
"Yep everything's fine." Lily yelled back.
"Right then. Let's get movin'" Hagrid said swishing his umbrella. April shivered.
"We'll get you a change of clothes as soon as we go in." Said Lily smiling.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((post another chapter tomorrow ~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on January 28, 2004, 9:55:49 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeHaving (fun) what is that suppost to mean?? I probably being naive... i guess please explain.. ^^;

KujaRD on January 26, 2004, 8:18:47 AM

KujaRD on
KujaRDi like it all but do any of them do anything abnormal like having (fun) together

AngelKagome on January 26, 2004, 1:53:42 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeOh so u like Remus.. Oye...

Sakura_Sagara on January 21, 2004, 9:12:28 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraNice. I like it! Remus remus remus! wooo!