Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6 **Wrong Move**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6 **Wrong Move**

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6 **Wrong Move**
((one swear word.. in this chapter.. *whoa shakes with fear*))
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
April's blonde hair stuck to her face and dripped down her back and face. her clothes were wet and soggy. What she was wearing was a mini skirt and her bare legs were chilled. Her teeth chatter and she shivered unpleasantly. James was the same way. He was freezing in the cold fall tempertures. They were thankful that it wasn't winter just yet. She cuddled up to Sirius for warmth and he had no objections.
"So James that was pretty heroic saving April and all." Willow smiling happily.
"Ahh it was nothing." He said coolly.
"You know we could have a very interesting group of friends." Said Lupin looking at them all. And we don't even know each other." Sirius grinned wrapping an arm around April and pulling her close.
"Hello My name is Sirius Black." April blushed face to face.
"uhhh April.. White.." Sirius smirked and let her go.
"See Remus were friends now." Remus laughed with Willow.
"Well I'm James Potter!" He said his chest out with pride.
"Peter Pettigrew." he said shyly.
"Remus Lupin."
"and I'm Willow Miles."
"Lily Evans." James eyes flew over Lily. He knew this was the chance. He grabbed Lily's hand smiling. Lily looked down not amused.
"So Evans.. You think me and you could ever possibly-" He was caught off by Lily's anmoyed and angry tone. She took her hand back glaring.
"Why would I possibly want to date someone like you! Your horrible! My friend almost died because of you!!" James mouth dropped open. April and Sirius looked at each other, cuddled closer, and looked at James and Lily again. Willow looked at Remus.
"Oh dear... here starts the bloody bickering.." she said sighing. Remus nodded sadly and patted her shoulder. Peter looked at James wondering what his idol had in store for this girl. At that time the boats had started to dock and the first years started to get.
"What you should be thanking me I saved her!!" James said.
"But it was your fault that she fell in the first place!!" Lily said yelling. Sirius got out of the boat slowly as they argued back and forth motion to April to do the same. Remus watched and followed along with Willow. Peter was the only one who stayed watching them back and forth.
"So this means you won't date me then!" James yelled. Lily glared.
"I wouldn't date you if were the last slimeball on earth!"
"Guys?" Peter started but was cut off by more arguing.
"Oh really then I should wonder who would ever fancy a girl like you!" James said glaring back.
"Ohh how dare!! you'll never get a girlfriend James Potter!" Lily said snapping at him.
"Guys?" Peter started but was cut off again.
"Yeah.. well I.." James couldn't find the words to come back at her.
"Guys?" Peter started again.
"WHAT!!" They both yelled both with deep anger on there faces. Peter winced and pointed to the first years who were walking away to the castle.
"shoot.." James said getting out of the boat. "Hey guys wait up!!!!" He yelled running behind. Lily got out with Peter and ran after him.
"That boy is a complete moron..." She sighed. "Hey Guys wait up!!!" She called after them.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Ok peeps question? I'm not sure what you mean Kujakd with your (fun) but if you guys want some lemoney stuff feel free to ask.. I don't care.. it's whatever keeps you guys happy...reminder.. there only 1st years lol.. So just ask... I also love fluff... so blah.. and I can write stuff into the story if i feel like it.please comment!. ~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on February 15, 2004, 7:18:14 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeNo.... arguing...please...

Sakura_Sagara on February 12, 2004, 11:19:30 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_Sagarano. I have my own opinion. I didn't say anything about Kuja being gay. Or any one else on any video game.

KujaRD on February 5, 2004, 1:55:03 PM

KujaRD on
KujaRDfirst i didnt mean they had to have yaoi and yuri in this i said i like it un like u skaurasagara and i dont care what u say about wat i like so back oof and if the charcter in the anime/manga/game is gay than dont change it but if they arent but act like it then by all means draw and write about them in yaoi or yuir form...so back off wat i like dog

AngelKagome on February 5, 2004, 6:14:57 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagome*dies* whoa......

Sakura_Sagara on February 5, 2004, 6:11:35 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraNo yaoi. No yuri. AngelKagome and I hate that stuff. We like hetero situations. Sirius is not gay and he would avada kedavra any one who says he is. Remus would go werewolf and eat every one who said he was. And I'm VERY POSITIVELY sure that April, Willow, Lily like men. And James, as most of us normal people know, is obsessed with Lily.

But the main reason why I hate yaoi is how Out of character the guys are. Sirius likes the ladies. Remus has wolf instincts. Kenshin is no ones dog but Kaoru's. Saitoh has a wife. Sanosuke is to masculine and likes girls. Aoshi has Misao so go *&%&^ your selves. Meh. This is the longest comment I've ever made but it is extremely necessary. Letting all you people know that yaoi makes our bishonen, be it Inuyasha, Naraku, Miroku, Kouga, Kenshin, Sirius, Remus, Sanosuke, Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Saitoh, Aoshi, or who ever the hell else, extremely out of character. Start the anti-yaoi movement today. Make a stand against the nasty-ness!

With much anger and hate against yaoi- Sakura

KujaRD on February 4, 2004, 2:05:11 PM

KujaRD on
KujaRDits KujaRD but the fun i meant was there gonna be any sexual relationships.... yaoi/yuri/boy and girls/magical sex....i was just wondering....(im a freky guy but i love your writing, ru goin to publish this w/writer consent?)

AngelKagome on February 2, 2004, 5:44:16 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeTada.. it's done please comment