Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 7 **Hogwarts Sorting**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 9 - Chapter 7 **Hogwarts Sorting**

Chapter 9 - Chapter 7 **Hogwarts Sorting**
April walked beside them. She was still chattering away horribly. But it all disappeared as she stepped into Hogwarts. Many like herself were taken aback by the medievil look and feel of the castle. Numerous paintings on the wall waved and smiled to them. Light came from many lanterns and candles that were on the wall or hanging from the ceiling. They stopped at two tall large oak doors. A young teacher walked smiling at the new students she put on her square glasses and stood infront of them.
"Hello and Welcome to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardary. My name is Professor McGonagall. Now inside these doors is the Great hall. In there you will be sorted into your houses. Now please keep quiet and follow me.." She pushed open the large doors. Inside there were four large tables crowded with other Hogwarts students. At the far end were the teachers talking among themselves. Everyone in the great hall stopped talking as they entered. April looked around. Some people giggled as she walked passed and she blushed with embarssament and looked down. In the middle of two tables was a stool with a old looking hat. At first it looked like a piece of over worn clothing. Then it's seam became a mouth and the shadows on the hat becamse it's eyes. It began to sing:
"Another year... Another day. This is our Hogwarts school way. Here I sit waiting for this day. When a group of students shall be sorted again. I was made by the awesome Founders of this school to sort you. These four houses are very different indeed. Just like you and me. So sit back and let me rest upon your head." He ended and the whole hall was bursting with applause. Professor McGonagall walked to the infront and picked up the hat and held a piece of parchment with the other hand.
"Now as I call your name please take a seat on the stool to be sorted. Bleatrix Black" A young girl walked through them and sat on the stool. It touched her head for a moment and yelled.
"Slytherian!!" She smiled very pleased and took a seat in an empty spot.
"Narcissa Black!" Called out McGonagall. A young girl with black hair and eyes walked and sat down on the stool. The hat fell on her head and yelled.
"Slytherian!!" She smiled and walked over sitting next to Bleatrix.
"Sirius Black!" Called McGonagall. Sirius blinked and smiled.
"My turn!" He muttered to James as he walked up to the stool. He sat there and his eyes went to the Slytherian table. Bleatrix and Narcissa waved to him. He looked away and his eyes met April's. She smiled at him and gave him the thumbs up sign. The hat was placed on his head and it pondered for a while.
"Hmmmmmmm Gryffindor!!!" It yelled out. Sirius was in shock he wasn't planning on being in Gryffindor at all. Bleatrix and Narcissa's eyes widen in horror. He stood and walked to the Gryffindor table sitting.
"Lily Evans!" Lily smiled and walked over. James watched her everymove. She sat on the stool and the sorting hat was placed on her head.
"Gryffindor!!" The hat yelled out. Lily's eyes widened with disappointment and she took her place at the table. It went through some more names and then got too.
"Remus Lupin!" Willow and James patted him on the shoulder and he walked up sitting on the stool. The hat was placed on his head and it yelled out.
"Gryffindor." Sirius cheered at least one of his friends made it to Gryffindor. More names were called and then it came to.
"Lucious Malfoy." A young boy with light blonde hair and green eyes walked forward with confidence and sat on the stool. Insteadly when the hat fell on his head it said.
"Slytherian!!" He stood up smiling wide and sitting beside his friends.
"Willow Miles!" Willow nodded nervously and April smiled to her for confidence. She walked to the stool and sat. The hat smiled and shouted.
"Gryffindor!" Willow head sank a little and she sat beside Lily.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Ok It's a lot and I'm gonna save the rest for another chapter. I'm much to busy to continue. Oh yes and noo fighting.. I understand your feelings about things. Such as yoai and yuri. I don't mind it as long as it doesn't involve my Bishounen or my friends. I'm sorry KujaRD but I made-up April and Willow to be with Remus and Sirius. Because Sirius is my favorite and Remus is Sakura's Favorite. and sorry there will be no Yaoi and Yuri in this book. But When I find a place to but the (Fun as in Boy/Girl)I will put it in. I hope your feelings will not change about my story. Oh yes and thanks KujaRD for your comment it made my day. I wasn't really thinking of publishing this because I didn't think it was that good. But if I doo I shall tell you. Thanks everyone for commenting and when u do i shall post another chapter. ~ AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KujaRD on February 12, 2004, 9:53:54 AM

KujaRD on
KujaRDif u like yaoi/yuri u could add another charcter to hit on a main charcter and get turned down....that would be funny

AngelKagome on February 8, 2004, 9:47:56 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeThank you and yes I was thinking of something like that between Lily and James. It would be funny.

KujaRD on February 8, 2004, 9:33:34 AM

KujaRD on
KujaRDoh its great and hey when i said yaoi or yuri i didnt mean in harry potter that would be freaky but i meant heterosexual fun between guys and girls...like lilly and james(yeah)