Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 8 **End Of The Sorting**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 10 - Chapter 8 **End Of The Sorting**

Chapter 10 - Chapter 8 **End Of The Sorting**
April stood there and she noticed someone shaking beside her. She looked over and Peter stood sweating. His little pudgy eyes and cheek had a nervous look to them. April raied an eye brow and noticed his eyes wandering around the room much like a cornered mouse. Professor McGonagall looked at the parchment closer and shouted.
"Peter Pettigrew!!" Peter shook and glupped his sweat was gleaming off his face from the candle light. He slowly walked up there twitching slowly from his lip. His kept clenching and unclenching his fists. He slowly sank into the chair, his face as white as snow. James looked at peter starting to feel sorry for him.
The hat was placed on his head and April's mind wandering up. She stared into the enchanted ceiling of the night sky. It was thick with shining stars and a brillant cresant moon. It made her think of home. She noticed that the hat hadn't responded. She looked over and saw that the hat looked as if it was debating. She was wondering why. Her eyes caught Lily's and they both stared at Peter. Who was looking very sickily.His eyes were closed and he kept rocking slowly back and forth. The hat let out a sigh and then it shouted out.
"GRYFFINDOR!" Peter's eyes flew open and his mouth widen with a large smile. he jumped up and ran to the Gryffindor table sitting besides Lupin. He looked as though a heavy burden was lifted from his shoulders.
"Serevus Snape!" McGonagall called. A small kid with thick greasy black hair that was messy and that stuck to his face sat down underneath the sorting hat. The hat fell on his head and yelled.
"SLYTHERIAN!!" His eyes wandered over to James and he gave him a glare. James glared back with the same hatered and loathing. Suddenly April noticed she was all alone. Feeling all the eyes on her she started to fidget with her damp skirt.
"April White!" April's head shot up and she started walking to the sorting hat. Sitting upon the stool she got a nervous uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. The hat was placed on her head. She could feel it filtering through her thoughts and her mind. Searching for everything it wanted. April's eyes moved to the Gryffindor table. She noticed how attractive James, Sirius, and Remus actually were. A small blush crept into her cheeks and she looked away to the ceiling.
"GRYFFINDOR!!!!" April's eyes widen and Lily and Willow stood up clapping loudly. April ran over hugging and sitting next to them.
"I never thought it would take that long for the hat to decide.." April said breathing out.
"What do you mean April? It was all over in a few seconds." April's eyes narrowed.
"Weird.." Her eyes wandered over and fell on Peter.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
((Sorry For it being so short But play practice is kicking my butt.. 4hr. practices I'm beat. Anyway here it is. I was thinking off putting in some humorous Yuri.. but well I'm still thinking. Comment then will post another chapter. Later guys! ;) ~ AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment