Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 9 **The First Feast Of The Year**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 11 - Chapter 9 **The First Feast Of The Year**

Chapter 11 - Chapter 9 **The First Feast Of The Year**
April was slightly warmer in here and happier. All of her worries of not being with her friends had past. She talked with Lily and Willow trying to cheer them up. They were obviously still down about not getting into Ravenclaw. Over the chatter a strong voice sounded out.
"Welcome my students to my first year being Hogwarts' Headmaster. This should be an exciting experience for all of us. My name is Albus Dumbledore. And as this school's new headmaster. I want to see many things happen. Have fun and learn at the same time." He smiled and April noticed that he had a very long auburn beard and hair at that matter. His eyes were behind a pair of have moon glasses. Everything about him was warm and friendly. He continued. "Now we added a new tree to Hogwarts The Whomping Willow." Remus looked away nervously. "Now the Whomping Willow does what it's called. If you get to close it will hurt you. You can get as close as you want. Just make sure you don't get injured. Alright with all that said I think we could have our Feast!! Let's eat!!" There was a rumble of noise and all of there plates filled with hot food. There globets filled with pumpkin juice and the Great hall became filled with talk. April eyed the food and dug in eating.
"It's very good!" Smiled Willow forgetting everything.
"It sure is!" Lily said swallowing.
"I Hope there's dessert!" April said setting down her emtpy goblet. April eyes moved over to James who was talking excitingly to Sirius and Remus.
"Oh man the first thing I'm gonna do is check out this Whomping Willow." He said talking a mouthful of food afterward.
"Sounds like fun to me!" Sirius said devouring his food.
"I think.....it sounds scary." Sirius and James looked over at Peter.
"Ahh come off it Peter, It won't be that bad. " Sirius said through mouthfuls. Remus sat there focusing on his food and trying to ignore the conversation completely.
"Yeah Peter.. I'll protect you." Said James downing his Goblet. Which magically refilled with more juice.
"Really!! Aww thanks!" Peter said smiling at James. James smiled and continued with his food.
Soon after everything was cleared from dessert and Dumbledore stood up once again. "Now with dinner past us. It's time for us to relax and get settled before school starts tomorrow. Your house Prefects wil show you to your Doromitories." Two people from each of the house tables stood up.
"Alright follow me." Said the boy with brown hair walking out of the great hall. April and the others stood up following him to the stairs. They stairs were made up of white marble and there were dozens of portaits smiling at them. April was in shock. It was just like a castle from a story book but yet better. "Oh yes one more thing becareful with the stairs they change from time to time." The boy walked to a large portait of a fat woman in a pink dress. he walked to her and she said.
"Password." April's eyes went wide with curiousity. Sirius and James were also watching with same expression.
"Murtlap." Said the prefect and the portait swung open revealing a hole. They followed the Prefect in and they all looked around at the Gryffindor Common room. "Now Remember the password is Murtlap. If you don't the Fat lady in the portait won't let you in. To your left up the stairs is the boys dormitories and the right up the stairs are the girls. Your stuff is already up there also. April looked around then ran up the right stairs.
"Where is she going?" asked James to Lily.
"To get a change of clothes.." She said in an annoyed tone.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Here it is another chapter! Please enjoy I'm still not sure to add any Yuri or whatever. I'll have to see what I have up ahead in my story. Please tell me what you think! ~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KujaRD on February 20, 2004, 2:15:56 PM

KujaRD on
KujaRDawesome once again...

AngelKagome on February 20, 2004, 5:48:18 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomewhoops typo..haha >.^ Yaoi

AngelKagome on February 20, 2004, 5:46:20 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeOh I know what yoai and yuri means I was in a hurry so i said whatever but thanks for commenting