Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 10 **Problems**

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 12 - Chapter 10 **Problems**

Chapter 12 - Chapter 10 **Problems**
Lily looked around the common room and smiled at the friendly glow of the fire.
"Hey Lily let's go check out our doromitory." Willow said happily. Lily nodded and they ran up the stairs.
"Bye...damnit..",Muttered James under his breath. Sirius laughed.
"So I see your quite smitted with that girl." James turned crossing his arms.
"No..." Remus smiled and chimed in.
"I saw through the boat incident."
"Me too" Sirius said smiling. Remus started pacing about and talking at the same time.
"You started rocking the boat. This was not only a fun game for you but a chance for you to look heroic in Lily's eyes. Not only that but at the last second as April had fallen into the water. You grabbed Lily holding her tightly as possible." Peter had a stunned gapping look like he was trying to take it all in. Remus continued.
"But your plan failed you might have saved April but Lily saw right through it and saw that you were truly a smuck." Peter clapped as Lupin ended. Lupin bowed with pride and Sirius let out a small laugh. James was not amused.
"I'm not a smuck!" Sirius laughed again but was joined by Remus and Peter. James pouted. "I'm not.." Peter yawned.
"It's been a long day. Let's go to bed." Peter said climbing the stairs. Remus followed. Sirius looked up the stairs and sighed sadly. James caught this and followed him. Peter fell into the bed and in a matter of seconds was out cold snoring as loudly as ever. Lupin had changed into a pair of long pants with checkered squares on them. He had a wolf on his shirt and he climbed into bed saying his goodnights to Sirius and James and falling asleep with his favorite book. "Night Howl." Sirius was in a pair of dark blue boxers and a tank top. He put his elbow on the window looking out.
"What's wrong Sirius?" Asked James sitting on his bed.
"Hm? What? Oh nothing.." He said gazing out.
"There's gotta be something on your mind." James said smirking. Sirius looked over rolling his eyes.
"Fine.. I'll tell you." Sirius looked back out the window his eyes were fixed at the open sea. It was really dark the only light that came was from the waxing crescent. The sea looked dark and deadly and could swallow you up if you stared to long. James' eyes were fixed on the yellow crescent.
"It's my family. I come from a very rich and pure family. The Blacks." Peter's snoring become louder and James' looked over annoyed but Sirius went on.
"They think we are better then everyone else and higher. Every Black in my family has been in Slytherian. To tell you the truth I think I'm the first." James' eyes were now on Sirius. "But I don't wanna turn out like my family. There all snobs. Dirty rotten flith." James noticed the harshness of Sirius' tone. "I'm glad I'm in Gryffindor. That means I'm different and not them same." Sirius turned smiling.
"One thing thought.. I hope I don't get an ear full from my mum." James laughed with Sirius. But it was drowned out by a powerful snore coming from Peter. James stood up annoyed.
"Alright.. that's enough." He grabbed a sock and stuffed it into his mouth. James hopped in bed and Sirius layed down in his. There was a choking sound,a cough and the sock hit the floor. Peter half awake and eyes droppy said
"Mom.. I wanna...make cookies...-" He fell back and snored back into a deep sleep. Sirius and James filled the room with laughter before they fell asleep themselves.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((I'm on a roll another chapter added. Hey thanks all u guys your your nice comments! ~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on March 6, 2004, 2:30:30 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeI sure will and I did! ^^

Sanokura on March 5, 2004, 12:06:11 PM

Sanokura on
SanokuraU betta make another chappie.... damn you