Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Ch.11) Planning the Future?

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 13 - Ch.11) Planning the Future?

Chapter 13 - Ch.11) Planning the Future?
The Next day was filled with excitment and chatter. In great hall students were looking over there schedules and having breakfast.
"AWWWW MAN... I gotta start with potions in the morining... This sucks.. and I got Professor Kettleburn at the end of the day..." Willow looked over.
"Who's he again?" Lily smiled removing her eyes from her paper.
"It's the Care of Magic Creatures."
"Look here Maties!! I see Women! Ohoy!" James said sitting besides Lily. "Ello Evans having a nice breakfast."
"It was nice until you show up." Willow and April laughed heartily.
"Shot down." Sirius said laughing with Remus. Peter was the only one not laughing. He was busy stuffing his face. James grabbed Lily's schedule and started to compare it with his own.
"Hey Potter! Give that back!" She yelled trying to reach for it but James moved futher away.
"Almost done." Sirius and Remus had sat down and were eating there fill of breakfast. They were both dressed in there Gold and red Uniforms. Remus' soft brown hair was just over his eyes and it was short and light brown matching his eyes. His face was a bit white around the edges of his cheek bone. His natural peach color seemed to be fading slowly. He had a large pile of text books for his classed next to his arm. He had a gentle boyish look to him.
Sirius had a different look to him. It was boyish and fun. He was very attractive. His hair was very long and it was strikingly jet black. It fell against his face with modest sophistication. You could tell that he came from a very wealthy family. His hair framed his face and made his dark blue eyes stand out. He had a very fair and young face. James handed Lily's schedule back to her.
"Looks like we have all our classes together." He smiled.
"Oh Joy." Lily said sarastically. April smiled.
"They seem like a lovely couple don't they?" Willow giggled softly.
"Yeah. You can tell that they have undying love. How long do you think it will last if they were date." Willow said looking over.
"Well if they don't kill eachother first; I'd say.. hmmm They'd get married." April said eating her last bit of toast.
"Yes.. and have kids.." Willow said with a dreamy expression.
"Nah one kid.... a Boy.." said April.
"Yes! and he'd have Lily's eyes and James' messy black hair." Willow said giggling.
"Maybe.. hmm what would they name it?" April asked looking at her.
"I dunno.. a nice name." Willow said picking up her books.
"Well they should definately not name it Harry then." April said as Lily had finished eating and was ignoring James' stupid rambles.
"What are you two talking about?" She said raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing." They said in unison looking down at the floor trying to hide there giggles.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Soo Tired.. and stressed from school and Play practice well here's another chapter tell me what you think!! PLease comment!! and thanks My fans!! ~AngelKagome ))

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on April 18, 2004, 6:05:23 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeThanks I added two more chapters! ^^

KujaRD on April 12, 2004, 9:31:14 AM

KujaRD on
KujaRDyou keep getting better

AngelKagome on March 15, 2004, 7:03:33 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeYeah I fixed it ^^

Sakura_Sagara on March 14, 2004, 12:01:43 PM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraLol definately not Harry, anyways its prof Kettleburn, you spelled it wrong ^^ but anyways its a funny chapter