Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Ch.12)Transfiguration

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 14 - Ch.12)Transfiguration

Chapter 14 - Ch.12)Transfiguration
April sat in Potions taking notes. The sunlight was seeping through the curtains. Making the dull, dusty room have some rays of sunshine and making it a bit happier, lighter place. The only light besides the small rays of sun was coming from two burning hanging lanterns. The smell of candle smoke and ink was thick and making April groggy. Willow kept elbowing her gently to help her stay awake as they were writing notes. April's parchment was filled with notes and doodles. There were some laughing from the back. A spit ball flew at high speed and hit the board. Peter and James were cracking up. Sirius spit another one and it hit snape on the head. His hair had a lot of them on his head. He kept ignoring it and was writing so hard it looked like he was stabbing the parchment. Lily looked back and glared at them and went back to writing down.
At lunch, April had suddenly felt recharged and ready for another class.
"You think Transfriguration will be better?" Willow asked biting into her sandwich. April was stabbing her sandwich with her fork and looked up.
"Hopefully." Lily sighed.
"Of course it will. If you ask me I can't wait. I think it will be rather exciting." They stood and walked to there next class.
"Alright class as you know I am Professor McGonagall the transfiguration teacher also the Gryffindor headmaster. Now for the class lesson you will be paired with a partner. I will choose your partner and it shall be the opposite gender.
"Ohh Snape is gonna have to be paired with a Boy then." James commented. The class room was bursting with laughter.
"That's enough Potter." McGonagall said looking around for pairs. Lily suddenly crossed her fingers.
"Not James Potter, Not James Potter." She muttered under her breath her eyes closed.
"Lily Evans and James Potter." Lily's eyes sprung open.
"Great." James walked over with his stuff.
"Awww Cheer up Lils." James said pulling out his wand.
The partners were Sirius Black and April White, Willow Miles and Remus Lupin.(Snape was paired with Lucius Malfoy.. they had an odd number of students.))
"Now if you look on my chalkboard. You'll see a spell. Now please speak clearly saying this spell. Now look down at your pin cushions. You will turn these into animals. If you are successful and A. If Not failure. Now you may begin."
*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Hey Guys just added another chapter enjoy!! Also If you want anything added to make in interesting ask me and i'll run it by my mind! Mwhaha! No Mor eplay practice!! Hahaha Please comment!! Love ya all! Squee!! and I Love Inuyasha!! mwhahah! Hyper off of Cherry Pepsi... hehe..~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamoline on January 21, 2005, 3:22:09 AM

shamoline on
shamolinei also thought that snape was younger than McGonnagall, but not that young.

AngelKagome on March 18, 2004, 9:06:26 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeI shall!! ^^ hehe! Thanks!! I Love your stories!

Inu_babe_13 on March 17, 2004, 12:54:24 PM

Inu_babe_13 on
Inu_babe_13well well well...arent u the little write...very very cute...and guess what...I'VE WRITEN ONE TOO! YEAH! lol..sry....but ne ways...if ur interested....the 1st chap is posted ^_^ see ya huns, more wiriting is needed to be done.

Inu_babe_13

AngelKagome on March 17, 2004, 6:59:56 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeOf course.... made for each other both of them scum...

Sakura_Sagara on March 17, 2004, 3:15:13 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraLol Lucius and Snape! Lucius and Snape!!!!!!!!! WA HA HA HA HA!