Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Ch.13) Pin cushions and snails

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 15 - Ch.13) Pin cushions and snails

Chapter 15 - Ch.13) Pin cushions and snails
Lily had her wand instantly at her hand. "Transfermaro!" She yelled pointing at the pin cushion. It twitched and did nothing. Other students were trying there attempt as well. Remus tapped it quickly saying the spell. It transformed into a snail. Willow clapped.
"Good work Remus!" She said smiling. Remus smiled blushing and looked away with embrassament. Willow copied him and her pin cushion turned into a snail also.
"Same to you Willow." He said smiling. She nodded blushing with embrassament as well. April looked over and noticed a snail crawling in her hair. Gazing over at her partner she saw Sirius laughing. Her eyes narrowed. She quickly grabbed the snail dropping it on Sirius' hair.
"AH!! MY HAIR!!" He grabbed the snail looking over at April who was smiling innocently at him tapping her wand against her pin cushion.
"You said it wrong.. Evans.. It's TransFORmaro.. Not TransFERmaro. Maybe you should get your eyes checked." James said smiling. Lily gripped her wand in her right hand tightly.
"Thank you.. for your kind advice.. POTTER... But I assure you.. My eyes are fine.." Lily tapped her pin cushion quickly saying. "Transformaro." James smiled and did the same. Lily glared at him.
"What I can do a tranfiguration spell as well as you can.." He said with a certain ' I'm better then you tone' Lily gripped her wand tightier. There was a kid tapping his wand. His name was Frank Longbottom. He had short dark brown hair and blue eyes. He eyed the board warily and looked over to his partner Narcissa Black. Who was yawning and filing her nails. She hadn't botherend trying, she was busy admiring a certain James Potter and Lucius Malfoy.
"Rememeber you wanna make sure you point the tip of the wand at the pin cushion and yell Transformaro! Or it won't work!" Yelled McGonagall. Frank hit his wand against the pin cushion.
"TRANSFORMARO!" He yelled. The spell hit the pin cushion and started it on fire. McGanagoll ran over to put it out. Sirius laughed with many or the other students. Peter waved his wand wildly. Bleatrix eyed it with caution as she looked over at the fire from Frank Longbottom's pin cushion. Bleatrix felt a wand hit her cheek. She glared dangerously at Peter and looked at at her pin cushion.
"Alright Evans I have a little wager. We'll have a contest to see who can make the most pin cushions turn into snails. If I win you buy all my friends including myself a Butterbeer." Lily looked over at Willow and Remus. They were talking and sharing ideas at the lastest book. Her eyes moved to a red faced blonde haired girl who was angrily trying to get a stain off of her shirt. Black was laughing at her in his chair who was tilting back in his chair on two legs. His feet on the table. She looked backed to James who had his hand out. Lily took his hand (that was suprising firm) and shook it.
"Your on." While Professor McGonagall was busy with Frank Longbottom and so were most of the students. Snape and lucius were to busy laughing at Frank to notice. Snape gazed at James and then to his pin cushion.
"Transformaru!" His pin cushion twitched and turned into a half pin cushion snail. He gave a frown. Lily and James had ther wand ready there new pin cushions ready also.
"TRANSFORMARO!" They yelled at the same time and both there pin cushions turned into snails. Lily reached for another pin cushion. James reached for his and hit Lily's off. Lily glared and grabbed hers as James transformed his. Lily copied as James grabbed another pin cushion.
"Accio pin cushion!" She yelled and caught James' pin cushion.
"Transformaro!" She yelled. James glared and then smiled casually.
"ERRR Sirius.. I'm gonna kill you.." April said trying to get the stain from her shirt. Sirius laughed.
"Grape juice I hear is really hard to get off." April glared.
"I would worry about you.." She hissed quietly. "Next time you conjure grape juice make sure you get a cup.." Sirius had his arms underneath his head.
"A cup? But it was in a cup." April smirked.
"A protective cup.. Cause I might slip.. and Hurt you.." She said smiling innocently again. Sirius glupped. Lily and James were having an all out battle. Everyone turned to see that there table was covered in snails. There were both breathing heavily.
"What was this all about?" asked McGonagall walking over.
"Evans and I were having a contast to see who could transform the most pin cushions. It looks like I won!"
"Liar!! You know.. I won!!" Lily said catching her breath.
"It doesn't matter." McGonagall said. "Both of you get an A." Lily and James glared at each other as everybody watched. There was a loud bang and the sound of laughing. April was laughing hard as Sirius lay in his fallen chair. The class all started laughing at him and he glared at April.
"Opps.. My foot slipped.. Sorry." She grinned as the bell rang. "Bye Snuffles.." She said laughing walking out. Lily and Willow followed her. James helped Sirius up. Remus fixed his chair. Lucius, Bleatrix, Narcissa, and Snape laughed as they walked out. Sirius glared angrilly.
"Snuffles?" Asked James.
"Cute pet name." Remus added laughing with James.
"Shut up.." Said Sirius before he walked out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
((What did you think!! No More play practice now I have time to write!! mwhahahahahahahahahaha! I hope you enjoyed! If you did let me know!!! ^^ Thanks for reading oh and please continue to do so!~ AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on March 25, 2004, 7:34:09 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeNo i don't think we did

Sakura_Sagara on March 24, 2004, 1:25:37 PM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraHA HA HA SNUFFLES! HEY DIDN'T WE DISCUSS OUR W/J CRUSH THINGY? ^^