Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Ch.14) Nonsense

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 16 - Ch.14) Nonsense

Chapter 16 - Ch.14) Nonsense
April groaned as she dropped an armful off books down. Lily and Willow looked up from there homework. It was a beautiful fall day. It wasn't too cold and it wasn't too warm. There were endless leaves on the ground and the air had a slight chill to it. It made the Wheeping Willow sway slowly, that is what Lily, Willow, and April were sittig under.
"I take it you got a lot of homework?" Lily said smiling.
"Ya' Think?" April said in a pouty mood. She slumped down stubbornly and opened the cover of the book. There was a small scratching sound of quills coming from Willow and Lily. April sighed boredly. She started reading the first page.
'Welcome 1st year on your exciting journey through potions.' April's mind started to wander over to the sound of students cheering. April's eyes went over to the large thrashing tree. It looked as if it was loathing the students who were around it. She edged to get a closer look. She watched as students tried dodging the fast dangerous moving branches trying to touch something. April tried edging further.
"April? What are you doing?" Lily asked looking up. April looked back nervously.
"Nothing!" She said quickly crawling back and picking up her book and rereading the first sentence. Lily looked over at the Whomping Willow and looked down ignoring them completely. April looked up again and them looked to Lily and Willow. They were totally absorbed into there homework. April stood up quietly and snuck towards the Whomping Willow.
"April?" April turned quickly and smiled nervously.
"Look guys.. I can't really do homework now..To put it plainly, I hate it with a passion." Willow and Lily blinked.
"And you think we like doing homework?" Willow said putting her parchment and quill down.
"Not really its just I would rather do it later." April started walking towards the Whomping Willow.
"Where is she going?" Lily asked putting her stuff aside standing.
"Whomping Willow." said Willow.
"Lets follow her." Lily said walking towards where April went off too.
April came upon the group of students around the Whomping Willow. They were busily trying to dodge the branches while trying to touch a knot like thing in the trunk. It looked as thought no one was sucessful. She saw James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter watching with mild interest from the Beech Tree. Lily and Willow stood next to her. Remus was watching over the top of his book and Sirius became very alert watching April. James eyes grew big and he smiled seeing Lily.
"Is this why you came over April? To see this?" Lily asked in an ashamed tone. "There only being idiots, There going to get themselves hurt. Maybe even killed."
Willow nodded. "The tree looks very deadly. What was the reason of coming over anyways April?"
April sighed and looked at them. "Well it seemed interesting and I was curious."
"Curiousity killed the cat." Willow said quietly. April blinked and watched as the kid with dark brown haired tried touching the knot but failed miserably with a large scratch on his face.
"So White? Trying to chance your luck about touching the knot in the tree." April felt a warm breath in her ear. It made her cold body shiver. She turned glaring.
"Hello-Snuffles." Sirius twitched. "Maybe I am trying to. What's it to you?"
Sirius voice turned icy cold.
"Oh no reason. Just wanting to know how chicken you are?" Willow looked over at James you smiled brightly back and walked to Lily. Willow's cheeks blushed watching James.
"Ah, Evans, How are you." James said with modesty.
"I was fine until you showed up." Lily grinned largely.
"Ouch." Muttered Peter looking from Lily to James. James rolled his eyes feeling a small bit of defeat. But he wasn't going to give up.
"I'm No chicken Snuffles!." Sirius twitched again and shoved April infront of the tree.
"Prove it." He said in a cold tone.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Sorry It took so long! Been really busy and tired this week.. Stupid book drive! Hope you enjoy!! Happy Birthday to me!! It's on the 26th of April hurrah!! Love always R+R! ~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on May 5, 2004, 5:28:45 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeI will!

Sakura_Sagara on April 25, 2004, 8:16:38 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraCONTINUE!!!!!!!!!! KWAH!!!!!!!!!!!! U MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!