Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Ch.15.) Prove it

It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.

Chapter 17 - Ch.15.) Prove it

Chapter 17 - Ch.15.) Prove it
April eyed the tree wearily. She felt many curious eyes one her. Willow watched in fear. Lily glared at James who was continuous trying to get closer to her. April felt her heart beat faster and a small feeling of sinking came to her stomach. She started walking more towards the tree. As it thrashed more violently. April turned her head slowly looking at everyones face. Siruis gave a large cocky grin, while Lily and Willow's were a look of 'You can still get out!' April took a deep breath and turned back around and staring at the tree. She started at a quick pace then she started to run. She watched as many branches came from everywhere trying to hit her. She blocked her face with her arms and pushed her way through dodging and ducking trying to miss branches. She felt a branched wipe against her bare legs. Of course it was common, Hogwarts uniforms for girls was complete with a blouse with your House (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, etc..) symbol on the front of the t-shirt embroidered with gold and maroon (Or what ever color house like Ravenclaw was dark blue and light blue.) They also wore mini skirts that was embroidered in Gold and Maroon (for Gryffindor that is. They also had dark black cloaks that would tie at the neck. (of course April had left it beside the Wheeping Willow. Also the girls would wear socks pulled up to there knees. Of course it bothered them but they found, in the winter it was very convient. Now the boys uniforms were much simpilar. They wore nice dress shirts with there house crests on them, of course there would be a tie (but sadly all the Marauders weren't wearing there ties). They also wore black slacks and a cloak that also had there house crests on them. April struggled seeing the knot in her view. But as she got closer it became a jungle of snapping branches. She yelled out in pain when another stronger branch wiped against her legs and arms.
"April!" yelled Willow. Sirius was grinning proudly at his admit of embarrasment.
"AH!" April yelled from inside the massive growth of swinging branches.
Willow gasped. "Lily!! We have to do something!! Or April could be seriously hurt." James smiled
'This could be another advange to win Lily's affection.' Lily looked around from James to Peter. Willow looked at Sirius who was grinning with a cunning smile. Willow eyes narrowed into a glare.
'How could she so stupid', she thought bitterly. 'This was an act of sabotage and the criminal was none other then Sirus Black. It was his sort of "Pay Back" at April from humiliating him infront of the class. But on the same note, How was this embrassing? This could by only pain of even worse death.' Willow nodded to herself.
"Sirius!! GO GET HER!" She bellowed. Everyone turned their attention to Willow. "It's all your fault in the first place!" Sirius blinked. "You heard me go get her!! or I'll hex you into next week!" Peter gapped and stepped away. He was afraid Willow might turn on him next. Lily smiled at Willow with admiration. Sirius's eyes looked as though he was thinking. Then he ran off.
"OWW!!" April yelled. James watched closely as Sirius disappeared into the large forest of vines. He came back a sec later with April dragging her out like she was his prey. April fought against him.
"I ALMOST GOT IT!" Sirius had a small scratch on his left cheek that bled a little down his face. He wipped it away. April's legs were badly scratched like she had been mauld by a cat. Sirius let April go, wipping his cheek again.
"There I got her." He said bluntly like it was nothing. April stood wincing.
'Damn small cuts really do hurt worse.' April walked and grabbed Sirius' shirt. He looked into her eyes and she gazed into his. Everything became very still and then. WHACK! Sirius put his hand to his face. His right side of it stinging like crazy.
"THAT'S FOR TRYING TO KILL ME!" April said angrily and stalked away grabbing her belongings and walking inside. Willow smiled and followed with Lily.
"Hey Lily will you-?!" James asked.
"DROP DEAD POTTER!" she yelled disappearing into the castle. Remus blinked looking over at Sirius.
"Sirius? You ok?" Peter asked looking at his face.
Sirius's hand left his face and he smiled. "I think she likes me."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
((Mwhahahahah! Ta Da! There it is please enjoy!!! Hurrah! I'm going to prom this should be an exciting experience! I Hope you like this chapter!! Your truly! ~AngelKagome))

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamoline on January 21, 2005, 3:41:28 AM

shamoline on
shamolineyour a crule, crule person!!! Hey,,,, continue1!! these are awsome!

Miroku_Hottie on July 28, 2004, 7:15:38 AM

Miroku_Hottie on
Miroku_Hottiepleaz continue i really like this story!!!!

KujaRD on May 10, 2004, 12:52:15 PM

KujaRD on
KujaRDhey add my charcter Kuja for one page make him some stupid kid that catches a room on fire or is in love with someone but get rejected and you never see him again...funny (u dont have to im just being stupid)

AngelKagome on May 10, 2004, 4:56:18 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeLOl I'm glad you like it! But you must continue on yours!!

Sakura_Sagara on May 10, 2004, 4:52:17 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraHAHAHAHAHA THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!! SIRIUS WOULD SO TOTALLY SAY THAT! CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!