Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Songs Of The Anime

Basically what I'm doing is taking a song I've heard and Matching it with a character from a show. Don't let my crappy Desc. stop you from reading.

Chapter 1 - Songs Of The Anime

Chapter 1 - Songs Of The Anime
((if you don't agree with my song pairings listen to the lyrics. hehe ))


Bring Me to Life (Evanscence)- Who does this great song suit the most? Why it's Riku from Kingdom Hearts.

Everybody's Fool and Tourniquet (Evanscence)- These Songs remind me of Kikyo from the anime show Inuyasha.

Somewhere I Belong (Linkin Park)- Reminds me of Inuyasha.

Stairway to Heaven (L.Z.)- Arwen *Lord Of The Rings*

My Immortal (Evanscence)- This might sound strange but this reminds me Of Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. Why may you ask. The reason is when i hear this song it reminds me of when Kenshin dies and when Kenshin ends up going to kyoto. It's soo sad!

Don't Wanna Be a Player No More- Reminds me of Miroku from Inuyasha.

Addicted (and) I'd do anything(Simple Plan)- Reminds Me Of James Potter from Harry Potter.

Clap For the wolfman (Three Dog night)- Remus j. Lupin(Harry Potter) or Koga (Inuyasha) this was the only really kool Wolfman type songs so I linked it.

Little Red riding Hood- Koga.. this.. is his song alright...

She's always a Woman to me- (Billy Joel)- This is for Aoshi and Misao and for Kenshin and Kaoru.

Crawling (Linkin Park)- Kenshin Himura and Bakura

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sakura_Sagara on March 21, 2004, 11:33:35 AM

Sakura_Sagara on
Sakura_SagaraShe's always a woman to me- Misao and Aoshi of Rurouni Kenshin and

'Crawling' by Linkin park for Kenshin or Bakura.