Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Project Two

Hi! I âm AngelKitty and this is my first Teen Titans Fanfic
so please be nice! Raven and the Titans time in Tokyo with they're new friends. New pairings in chapter 2

Chapter 1 - Project Two

Chapter 1 - Project Two
More Trouble in Tokyo
Chapter One: “Project Two...”
Hi! I’m AngelKitty and this is my first Teen Titans Fanfic so please be nice…

If you’ve seen Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo, then you know that Robin and Starfire are now an "Official" couple. Blah blah blah. They live happily ever after, but what about the others? That's what my story's about. Remember this is my first so be nice. Tell me what other show I used?

I don’t own the Teen Titans, the other show I used, or for that fact I don’t own anything in this chapter. But if I did own the Teen Titans, Raven and Beast Boy would have more special moments.

OK let’s start the story. . . . . .


Raven’s Point of View

We were back at our hotel, after the "Thanks for Saving Tokyo Celebration". My friends and I, the Teen Titans were reflecting on the day’s events. Let me introduce you to my team:

First off there is Robin – the Boy Wonder – you know, Batman’s ex-sidekick –, he is the leader of the Teen Titans, and now, is Starfire’s Boyfriend. Even though his uniform makes you think of Christmas and he obsesses over things, he’s a cool, 17 year old guy. Robin knows how to understand you, even if everyone thinks you’re crazy.

Next is Cyborg, a handsome African-American Cybernetic young man, hence the name. He’s the oldest Titan, making him 18, but he sometime he acts much younger. He and Robin are the only one’s who know how to talk with me, they’re like the brothers I never had.

Then there is Starfire (Robin’s girlfriend), she’s my best friend, though we’re complete opposites. She’s Miss Prep. She comes from the planet Tamaran, has alien power, such as super strength and as we have learned to call them ‘Starbolts’ that she shoots from her hands. She’s taken a liking to the things of Earth; such as mustard, malls, kittens, puppies or anything cute and cuddy.

Finally, there’s Beast Boy. Out of all the Titans, he tests me the most. He’ll constantly pull me out of whatever I’m doing to bug me, or play pranks on me. But thank goodness I have blackmail, – blackmail named “Garfield”. With that one word I can have peace. This green elf – yes he has green skin and hair, and pointed ears. He also has the ability to shape shift into whatever animal he wishes – So as I was saying, he’s the joker of the group. Cyborg and he are best friends. And though he irritates me to death, we both have dark pasts. We have had people who have told us – or acted like – they loved us, but then crushed us. In turn though, we have both– somewhat – overcome those issues and gone on with are lives, bugging each other every step of the way.

My name is Raven, I’m 16, I have purple hair –much like the others in Azerath, that’s the dimension I was born in – I’m telekinetic – that means I have the power to control things with my mind.

And this is my vacation to Tokyo, Japan…

“NO!” shouted Cyborg. (We looked to Cyborg and Beast Boy, who were arguing…)

Normal POV

“NO MAN, I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOU SING!” Exclaimed the cybernetic teen, “I don’t know what’s worst YOUR “singing” or Raven’s sing-” When Cyborg realized what he said he looked over to the goddess of darkness who was sending him anger glares – He was never suppose to ever bring that up – Especially with Beast Boy around – But that’s another story. She already got a lot of blackmail from Cyborg and if Beast Boy caught hold of that she’d be doomed for all of Forever – Lucky for her Beast Boy wasn’t paying attention to his last comment.

“Come on! You Guys know that I sing like a bird. You believe me, right Rae?” He nudged her playfully.

“Sure…” Raven walked over to the other Titans and whispered; “Ya, if the bird got its vocal chords ripped out by a cat …” They all laughing.

“What’s so funny?” They all stopped for a second and stared at him, then back at each other and started to laugh again.

After about a minute of laughing at Beast Boy, Cyborg checked his arm watch, it was 11:48.pm “Oh man, it’s late and I don’t know about all you, but I’m going to bed.”

“Me too, I need to rest my angelic voice-”

They all started to laugh again.

Finally when they reached their floor, since they had to walk all the way up the stairs to floor 67, since the elevator was “broken” – Starfire and Robin give each other a hug and a kiss on the cheek good night. (I mean, you can only have so many personal kisses in front of your friends) Robin then took his leave to the guy’s rooms and as Starfire took her leave to her and Raven’s room. Beast Boy and Cyborg started to chuckle at Robin and Starfire - they looked like the play “Romeo and Julie.” And Jealousy- I mean Raven just rolled her eyes pushing Starfire into the room.

Slam!

"What is the matter Friend Raven?" as Raven closed the bathroom door. Starfire went to her “pet?” suitcase thing and got her pajamas – which was a pink night gown.

Raven walked out of the bathroom with her pajamas – which were black silk pants and a navy blue shirt with a Raven on it (Compliments of Starfire). She looked at Starfire and replied, "Nothing."

But something was bugging her, and Starfire knew that all day "Do you wish to talk about it?" questioned Starfire.

"Not really." Raven said while putting her blanket over her head.

"Raven I am your friend, I can tell something is the matter, please tell me." Starfire walked over to Raven's bed and saw her trying to keep her emotions under control. *Light bulbs in the room were exploding*

Raven accidentally made her blanket jumped up to the ceiling “You accurse emotions!” She saw Starfire looking at her with concern. "Starfire…” she hugged her leg as she sat on the bed, ”You know ever since we defeated my Father, Trigon, I can use my emotions a little bit more.” Starfire nodded, and then sat on the bed. “But I still can’t feel too much. But two things I would like to feel…” she paused “…Happiness and...Love. Like the love that I thought He felt for me." Raven continued while her eyes started to tear up "I wish there was someone who loved me for me, like Robin does to you, and not for getting him out of a book." Starfire was silent for a few minutes and then it hit her - tomorrow would be the anniversary of the day that Raven met Malchior, a.k.a. the young man who broke her heart.

Raven was beginning to breakdown; tears were slowly falling from her cupped face. Trying to comfort her, Starfire pulled her into a hug and said to her "There is someone out there looking for you. Maybe that someone is here in Tokyo!”

Raven stopped and asked in a timed voice, “You really think so?”

“Yes, I believe that a handsome ‘fall-dead’ young gentleman will find you…Now go to sleep and tomorrow you are going to find your Rangorf! So together we can have the double date and the boyfriend troubles.”

"Thank you Starfire." Raven said while she cleared her eyes.

Both girls said their good nights and went to bed, but right before they both were sound sleep they heard yelling in the room across the hall way:

“But I’ll be there forever ~ You will see that its better ~ All your hopes and your dreams will come ture ~ I will not disappoint you ~ I will be right there for you ~ Till the end ~ The end of time ~ Please be mine! ~ Oh ou yea y oh ~ whoo how ~ Yeah! ~”

“SHUT UP BEAST BOY!” Both Cyborg and Robin shouted at him.

“sorry”

The Next Day

The next day they decided to go their separate ways. Cyborg went to the Grand Opening of the Game Station XL2, Robin and Starfire went on a ‘real date’, Beast Boy was being followed by a gang of girls when he went to a couple of Comic Book stores and Raven decided to go to a park that she recently walked by to clear her head from last night.


Raven walked around the park for an hour, but felt she was getting a little lost. Then suddenly, right in front of her was a cute, little, PINK Cafe. Looking at it she shuddered, but said to herself, “It's a cafe none the less. Hopefully it’s not too pink inside"

She walked through the door. A girl in a pink and ruby red cafe uniform said to her "Welcome to Cafe Mew Mew!"

“It figures that the name of the café would be something like that.” Muttered Raven and hoped the girl didn’t catch on.

“What?” She furrowed her brows. She heard…

“Oh…Umm…That figures that the name of the café would be something that…” She paused and tried to say the word she wanted to hear. “Cu…” She sighed in defeat. “cute…”

The Café Girl clasped her hands together and said in a happy voice, “Ya, I think it’s cute too with all of the PINKS…” Raven shudder, the Café Girl continued. “The HEARTS…” Raven’s eye twitched, “And ALL the other BRIGHT colors.” Raven fell to the ground. (In an anime fashion)

She looked at Raven - who was still on the ground twitching - “Are you Ok?”

Raven thought to herself 'If she says one more word about how cute this place, I going to ring her neck!

Below the cafe, in a dark room was a man sleeping on the computer. Suddenly, a red flash and beeping sound caused the man to look up. He looked at the computer and the computer replied "DNA Confirmed." He called another man into the room and said to him "I think we found one."

He told him to pull up a window on the computer so they could see into the cafe. Using a Security Camera they scanned the cafe to see one girl that had set off the alarm, they saw a girl with purple hair and pail skin. The second man said to the first man "Time to start “Project Two."

Several minutes later, man at the computer replied, "We are ready."

"Good, begin."
…Meanwhile, at a theater in Tokyo

“Ok Star, what sounds like a good movie to see “Godzilla vs. King Geedoora - 2006,” “Final Fantasy XII,” or “Just like Heaven?” Robin asked Starfire.

“I think the God of zilla Vs. the King of Geedoora sounds most interesting.” She told him as she pointed to the poster of Godzilla vs. King Geedoora 2006

“Ok.” A bit surprised of the choice of movie she chose. ”Lets go.” They got their tickets and Robin told Starfire to go find seats while he got the popcorn – Because the last time they went to the movies and she got the snacks, she came back with a truck load of chocolates and other kinds of candy. Raven didn’t mind the chocolate – because of her chocolate obsession – Robin walked into the theater and saw Starfire in the very front row, he took his seat with the big screen in front of his face –The screen was so close that he could only see the left side of the screen. – So he asked her, “If you see something over there, tell me.” Starfire giggle –He loved her giggles– and she took hold of his hand and smiled at him.

…Meanwhile, at the second ‘Most Awesome Japanese Comic Book Company’ in Beast Boy’s words.

“Ladies, Ladies you’ve followed me to five malls, three book stores and ten comic book stores!”
“…”
“Ow! Who shot something at me!? Even if you shoot stuff at me, I’M. NOT. GOING. TO. SING. AGAIN.” Beast Boy shouted to the sixty girls that had been following him all day.

Flash!

“HEY! I SAID NO MORE PICTURES!”

Beast Boy turned away from the girls, “SING! SING!” Chanted the girls behind him
‘Ok. What now, what would the others do’ Beast Boy asked himself,’ 1. Use a smoke screen and disappear. 2. Teleport away from here. 3. Shoot them with my sonic cannon or Starbolts. 4. Fly. ’ After a few seconds, ‘Fly!’ He turned to the girls, “Ladies, you will remember today”

Flash!

”as the day you almost caught Captain Beast Boy.” He bows to them and morphed into a parrot and started to fly away, but the girls are not so easily lost. (AN/: I know I played off of Jack Sparrow)

…Right behind the group of girls

“Booyah! Cyborg’s Hidden Camera is perfect for some grade A Blackmail.” Cyborg said to himself as he rubbed his hands –like a kid at a candy store, “Who’s next? Raven, more BB? Mmm -The-Love-Birds.” He checked his arm communicator and locked on to Starfire and Robin.

…Back at the Café

Inside the Café, Raven ordered her cup of tea to-go. As she walked out of the cafe she decided to go find a spot to sit. She found a hill to sit on. As she reaches the top of the hill she looked down to see girlfriends and their boyfriends playing, sitting together and enjoying the park. Raven sat on the grass and put down her tea, then put her hands at the bottom of her face and suddenly a memory of her and Malchior popped in her head – he was the only person that said she wasn’t ‘creepy’, the only person that said he’d be there when she was feeling lonely’ and the one man to ever tell her ‘she was beautiful’. Today was the anniversary of the day she met Malchior –she just sighed and sat there with glassy eyes.

At the top of the cafe sat a golden cat statue that appeared to be keeping an eye on the whole park with its golden eyes. Suddenly the cat's eyes began to glow red!

…In the park

Beast Boy – who was now wearing a brown trench coat and hat – had finally gotten away from the giggling group of girls and found himself in front of a park. He walked into the park for a breather and started enjoyed his surroundings. He finally came across a bench. As he sat down on the bench he heard a familiar voice say, “Forget him, you are the one who can't feel.”

It came from up the hill in front of him; he looked up the hill and saw a girl with purple hair, pail skin and a dark blue cloak, sitting down by herself. "Raven!” he said to himself. He got up to go sit with her. Half-way up the hill the ground started to shake violently and the blue sky turned a dark red color. Beast Boy looked at Raven, but she wasn't moving. He thought she was in one of her deep trances. He tried to reach her, but before he could, a red flash hit like a bolt of lightning. "Lightning!?" Beast Boy thought to himself, but after the red flash he heard Raven scream and he yelled, “Raven, I’m coming!”

He rushed up the hill as fast as could, changing into every animal that could to reach her the fastest. Finally, reaching the top of the hill Beast Boy (not noticing that the earthquake had stopped and the sky back to it normal color) saw Raven starting fall to the ground. Right before she hit the ground Beast Boy caught her.

The men under the cafe watched through their Security Camera on the computer that flashed in bold writing “Red Data Animal Release Confirmed" The man standing up said to the man at the computer, "Good work Keiichiro. We just have to tell the girls up stairs that we have a new teammate."

End of Chapter 1…

Ok what did you think? Sorry it was so dramatic and that I over exaggerated the whole "red flash" thing, but I needed to pump up the readers. Do you know what other show I used in this story?

Nya?

AngelKitty

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment