Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Are We Alone?

"Tonight is a night where myths will be busted, hystory made, and the possible end of the world as we know it know.

Chapter 1 - Are We Alone?

Chapter 1 - Are We Alone?
Ronan was standing on the edge of the dock. It was almost midnight and he should have been in bed but he couldn’t sleep and didn’t know why. He looked over the peaceful lake.
There was a brilliant flash in the sky and he saw a green light slowly make its way into the shining lake, turning the calm water into a watery turmoil. Where the object had fallen, there was an eerie greenish glow.
He ran as fast as her could to his house.
“Mom!” he cried. “Mom!”
She and her husband came racing out of the house, in their pajamas. Pa had his gun loaded and cocked.
“What’s wrong?” his mother asked.
“Something landed in lake! I was standing on the dock and there was a flash in the sky and something that was glowing green fell into the lake!”
“Get back in bed!” his dad howled. “It was just a dream and you are just a sleep walker. Now get back in bed!”

Back at the lake, the thing that had streaked across the night sky know slowly rose from the green water. It was about six feet tall with two saucer-size yellow eyes and had a bluish tinge to its skin. Its legs and arms were thin as bone and long compared to its small torso.
It walked up to the shore and found a cave to live in for a while. Tonight is a night where myths would be busted, history made and the possible end of the world as we know it now.

To be continued…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Methehedgehog on August 30, 2005, 6:44:20 AM

Methehedgehog on
MethehedgehogI like it. You should continue it.

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on November 10, 2004, 12:44:51 PM

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on
Angel_of_Purifing_LightI must be a bad story writter. ;-; Nobody'll comment. *cries* Maybe my dream of being an author was dreamt in vain, for no one likes my work. ;-;