Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part Two

Another Story I wrote..

Chapter 2 - Part Two

Chapter 2 - Part Two
Within thirty-five minutes later she ends up at Black Snake Inn. Her speed diminished back when she entered the town, rolling up to the entrance of the Inn, she kills the engine and gets off her bike. Pushing her motorcycle down the alleyway a bit as she props it up on the kickstand.
Walking away from her bike she starts to take her helmet off as she walks through the doors of the Inn, brushing her white and black striped hair back from her face. Her sapphire color eyes slowly scan the people in the room, and then they lock onto a rather unusual looking character that seems to be staring at her. She tears her gaze from him as she notices her friend, who goes by the code name Staind Tyrant, though his real name is Aaron. As he stands up to greet her, she walks towards him, with a large grin on her face.
“Been a while Tyrant” she says, “What do you think you have this time?”
Tyrant always was bringing her along on interesting journeys to investigate things or just for their own fun. He replies to her in a deep and charming voice that she absolutely adores
“A castle.”
“A castle!?” she lets out a bit of a whine “It’s always castle’s they are beginning to become boring Tyrant, don’t you have anything better?”
He lets out a bit of a laugh as he replies “You should be glad I even invited you to come along with me on this one.”
Giving him a bit of a wave off she looks at him, having a slight eerie feeling like she is being watched. She glances back over her right shoulder, looking towards the oddly dressed man, who is now staring at both of them, she directs her gaze at Tyrant again.
“That man there, who’s watching us—Don’t look at him! Do you think he’s trouble?”
He had already got a glimpse of the man before she said to not look at him “ Not sure, that guy’s been hanging around ever since I got here.”
She gives him a slight shrug of her shoulders as she begins to walk towards the door. Tyrant grabs up his own bag as he follows her “You know, we aren’t going to take your motorcycle up there. Knowing you that is what you rode in on.”
It was her turn to give off a bit of a laugh “Of course we aren’t taking that thing, are you crazy my butt would be so sore!”
Tyrant gives her a bit of a grin as he waits for her to get her bag. She walks over to the motorcycle, grabbing her bag off the back and leaving her helmet on the motorcycle, making sure to take the keys. Walking back over to Tyrant, they begin to walk toward the parking lot.
“So..What will we be taking?” she asks him curiously.
“We’ll take my jeep. You should have known that.”
She starts whining again to him “ There’s no CD player in that thing! No fair!” A bit of a pouting face comes over her once happy smile.
He laughs at her pout even laughing harder after she hit him for laughing at her. “Hey! Ouch, now be nice. I could just leave you here you know.”
She shakes her head a bit “No no no, I’ll behave I swear!”
They walk in silence to the jeep; she climbs into the front seat, throwing her stuff into the back. Hearing a bit of a groan afterwards. She blinks a few times and looks over the back seat at another friend of hers now sitting on the floor with her bag on top of him.
“Oh! I’m so sorry!” She couldn’t help but laugh as she said it.
The disgruntled man sits up in the back seat, throwing her bag behind him “Yeah yeah, laugh it up. I’ll get you later Regien.”
Tyrant threw his bag onto the other side of the guy, glancing at the two slightly. He looks at Regien then, speaking to her “Already beating him up and you just got here Regien.”
Her jaw drops a bit at him as she replies, “I am not! I didn’t know he was coming. You didn’t tell me that in the letter.”
She gets into her seat, buckling up as Tyrant climbs in, buckling himself up and then starting the engine. Glancing back over his shoulder and shifting it into reverse he begins to move backward out of the parking spot. He then shifts it into drive and begins to pull out of the parking lot, onto the road.
Regien looks back at the man sitting behind her seat, “So Damien, how did he convince you to come on this journey with us?”
Damien looks up at her, speaking in a slight English accent “He said that it was going to be a good one this time, no stupid stuff like the last one.”
She looks from Damien to Tyrant before speaking again “Ooh. Well, let’s hope he’s right or I’m going to hurt him.”
She gives Tyrant a grin as he looks at her, sticking her tongue out at him. Tyrant chuckles under his breath at her as he says “Oh it’ll be worth it. You brought some weapons, I see Regien. You expecting a rough time? Well it’s a good thing you brought them, because we aren’t the only ones going to be out there.”
She blinks, realizing that Tyrant has a CD player. Letting out a mocking gasp “Oh Tyrant! Look at the nice little gift you bought for me. How sweet of you! Now let’s see what CD shall—Oh! I’ll put this in!”
Giving Tyrant a grin as she slips in the CD titled ‘Evanescence’.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment