Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part Four

Another Story I wrote..

Chapter 4 - Part Four

Chapter 4 - Part Four
She glances up as a sudden light flying by her door catches her eyes, blinking a few times softly as she speaks “Damien, Tyrant is that you?”
Hearing no answer as the light hovers outside her door, she gets off the bed, walking forward. She looks down the dark corridor, seeing that the candles have gone out and mutters, “The guys must be asleep.” She notices the light is floating at the end of the hall. Her eyes widen slightly as the light comes flying at her, she lets out a scream of surprise, as the light seems to slam into her body.
Suddenly everything is changed, the castle is restored and there are people walking around in old dress, people in strange dress, even a couple in an Egyptian dress. She blinks a few times wondering if she is dreaming, trying to figure out what has happened. She hears something calling her name and shaking her though there is no one around her. “Regien! Regien! Open your eyes” She can tell it’s Tyrant’s voice. She tries to speak his name trying to say Tyrant, but a different language comes from her mouth.
The light then comes at her again she lets out another scream. Her eyes fly open as she juts upright with Tyrant’s hands on her shoulder, her face drenched in sweat and her eyes dilated, her breath heavy as she gasps. Tyrant looks at her with concern on his face, Damien is standing right behind him as he stares at her.
Damien speaks to her “What happened Regien? You screamed.”
She looks at them confused slightly, then blurting out “The light! Did you see it!?”
Tyrant glances up at Damien and they both shake their head ‘no’.
Tyrant speaks “Regien, what light, where was it?”
She blinks at them, tilting her head a bit “The light, the yellow light, it was outside my door and I thought it was you guys, I came out here, it flew at me and I screamed. Then I was at this castle back when it was new, I heard you calling for me but when I spoke I spoke a different language.” She continues to describe what she saw, in small pieces, though she suddenly stops as she begins to breath normal again.
Tyrant and Damien stare at her wondering if she hit her head or something.
Tyrant says, “Regien, did you hit your head..? Are you sure you are all right?”
Damien then speaks up “Maybe we should head back, perhaps we aren’t supposed to be here.”
Tyrant immediately replies, “We aren’t leaving here yet. You aren’t getting superstitious on me are you Damien?”
Damien replies a bit dryly “Of course not, I’m just worried for Regien.”
She blinks at them as they talk, lightly rubbing the back of her head and glancing down at herself for a moment with a sigh. “I think I’m alright. I don’t know what happened..It was kind of weird, like someone is trying to send a message through.”
Tyrant gently takes Regien’s arms helping her up and then back into the room, laying her onto the bed. “Try and get some rest Regien, we aren’t going to stay here for more than twenty-four hours.” Regien lightly nods as she sighs resting back against the pillow having a bit of a headache.
The two guys head off back to their rooms, noting that the candles are still glowing in the hallway. Both of them try to figure out what Regien was talking about, it seeming a jumbled mess to them both.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment