Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Part Five

Another Story I wrote..

Chapter 5 - Part Five

Chapter 5 - Part Five
She looks at the doors of the Library as Tyrant and Damien walk inside there, glancing at her in her little book castle, Tyrant speaks to her “What are you reading Regien?”
She blinks looking back at the book before answering “Well I found the book hidden here..It seems someone suffered from the same thing I did. That night, the night I went to, I saw the guy from the hotel in. It says in this book that someone died that night. It was a friend of the little boy that saw the light.” She gets a worried look on her face as she looks at them “Maybe it would be best if we left guys..”
Tyrant glances at Damien, and Damien looks at Regien as he speaks “We don’t want to leave yet, there is so much exploring here to be done still. Plus we have to arrange for these books to be taken out.” Tyrant gives Regien a smile “Don’t fret about it Regien, nothing’s going to happen.”
Damien and Tyrant leave Regien to her reading as they wander into another room in the house, making some loud noises as they rummage through everything.
Tilting her head up she stares forward at the area she found the hidden book in, blinking as she notices the carving in the wood the same as the symbol on the back of her hand. She extends her hand touching the symbol as a sudden flash of light occurs. When she opens her eyes again, she is standing upstairs, looking downstairs at a small boy and his friends playing around. She watches as they play next to the suits of armors, chasing each other around. She blinks leaning a bit further forward as the boys stop their playing and stare blankly ahead. Seeing a large bright light going off in the distance and a gasp coming from one of the boys. She noticed that one boy falls to the ground, the other two staring at the fallen boy in silence.
Then the area around her seems to shift, growing older with time. The boy that had fallen slowly changes into the man that she saw in the Inn, gathering up her courage she speaks, though her voice comes out in a deep Egyptian accent and old Egyptian dialect, but she knows she speaks the words in English to herself. “Who are you..?”
The man just stands there saying no reply, he holds up his left hand, in the palm is the same mysterious symbol that rests on the back of her right hand.
She looks from his mark to her own mark, then back down at the man. “What does it mean? Who are you, and why did you choose me to find all of this?”
The man calmly shakes his head as he speaks in a secretive voice “I am the boy of course..I am a ghost..I am the one that died that day. I am also the one that sent you and your friends here.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment