Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bad Start

This is my character and her life. The first chapter is about her begining.

Chapter 1 - Bad Start

Chapter 1 - Bad Start
You would think that being the singer I am today would make me happy. I mean they have nominated the best singer in the known world. But, it still reminds me of the painful days. The days I had no friends and a family that didn't care about me. I'm Trisha Heartbreak and here's my side.




I was only 4 when I remember my real memories, the painful ones. My house (my parents) was a big house, one of the biggest houses in Santa Monica. My parents are how you say, drunks, alcoholics, and all of the things you see on the TV. They would beat me just so I would be their slave. I never had 1 birthday or any parties. But, when I was 10, I planed my escape. In my room, (that had a door, a closet, a window as small as a computer, and a bed that was really only a mattress.) in the closet was one more door, but my parents didn't know about it. In the door was my secret place. A place I go to relax, and have 6 years of thinking to plan a way to leave the house, once and for all.






************************************************************************






I started by figuring out where I'll go. I was always good at hiding, one time my parents abused me so much, that I snuck out to the store (I got medical devises of course) and got back in the house before they noticed I was gone. I'm VERY sneaky.
I started thinking of where I would go. I could go out of state and go to New York, or out of the country. Why not? I want as far away as I can from them. Suddenly during my plans, here comes a roar of noise. "Trisha!!!!! Get your scrawny A** over here!!!!!! Get your chores done and then fix your dinner, then go to your room and go to bed." "But if I do that then I won't have time to watch TV. You promised that I could." "Well, I lied. I only said that to get you off my back!!!!!!!" "But, Daddy." "Shut..Hic..Up!!!!!!" I knew my dad was drunk, again. Of course I had no choice but to do my chores. Lord only knows what they could do to me THIS time. At this point, I knew I had to think of a place to go. I thought of different countries I could go to. England? No. To proper. I would have to say, more tea madam? Africa!!!! No, to hot, although it would be fun to see the monkeys, elephants, zebras, lions, sharks, crocodiles. On second thought, no. Not Africa. Russia!!! No. Never Mind. I just don't like Russia. But I do like their cool temples. Australia!!! No. I wouldn't fit in. But, what about Japan? We learned about it in school. It has beautiful scenery. I should go there!!!! But how????..
I spent a couple of years thinking of how I could get to Japan. I had It!!!!! And about time!!!! Cause from here, something happened, I wouldn't forget.




************************************************************************




That night I..I..I couldn't understand why, but It was the first worst night in my life. At age 16, I couldn't take it any more!! That night my parents went crazy. "Trisha!!!! (My mom yelled from the downstairs.) Get down here!!!!!! "I ran down there only to my doom. "Trisha? Where have you been?!!!!! We are waiting for you to sweep the down stairs." "But I already did." "Trisha." My mother stood up with anger in her eyes. She crept toward me. "When I say we are waiting for you to do something, you do IT!!!!!!!!" Then she came closer to me and when she was close enough she slapped me!! And she kept slapping me harder each time. I couldn't take it!!! My eyes filled with tears!!!! My father came up and said, "Are you even listening???!!!" Then he picked me up and choked me then threw me against the wall. Without thinking I ran upstairs into my room and locked the door. I got my backpack and grabbed my pillow, flashlight, some food (I had up in the closet in case.), my sleeping bag, and some other materials. I grabbed the bag and left. But before I left completely, I grabbed some money from my moms safe. Actually, all of it. Her code was mom. Like I'm too stupid to figure out that. Then I ran to the nearest bus station. My journey soon began.






************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment