Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Trip

This is my character and her life. The first chapter is about her begining.

Chapter 2 - The Trip

Chapter 2 - The Trip
It must have been a very long trip because I ended up in Kentucky. Weird. I got up and asked the driver how long we have been riding. The driver was a tall black haired man. "Toots, we have been going for 3 days. We didn't want to bother ya. No get behind the yellow line." "Dude, I AM behind the yellow line." "Well then, sit down." "Ok but, why didn't you wake me up.?" "Well, every time we tried, you said something about keep going until we get to Japan. Well, we are taking you to the farthest place we know to Japan, Rhode Island." "That's the closet you can get?" "Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! We didn't go to collage, so shut up!!!!" "Gezzz, I never said you had to!! Grumpy..Grumpy..Oh!! I'm too tired to think!!" "Whoa!! Chill little singer." "Wait? You..you heard me sing?" "Ya. In your sleep too. You sing like nothing I've ever heard." "Thanks. Listen, I'm sorry about yelling at you. I had a bad problem. That's why I ran to the Bus Station." "Well, it's 4 am.." "It is?!!!" "Yeah and since I won't get anyone till 6, I got 2 hours. Go ahead." "Well it all started when I was 4.." Trisha told her story, from beginning till end. She told all about the pain she went through. An hour later she had finished her story. "Wow, that's real touching. Let me tell ya what. I will let ya ride for free till we get to Rhode Island." "Really?! That's great!!!! Thanks!!"







************************************************************************




As they drove and drove and (once again) drove, they came up to a little down town area. "Pit stop." "What?" Trisha was confused. "Little Singer, on this bus we have pit stops. You all have 40 min. to get what you want, and then we leave. I will be at the corner of 5th and 20th. Which is where we are." "Oh.Ok. I will be here in 40 min. um.. I didn't catch your name." "My name is Paul Mickey" "Nice to meet you Paul Mickey. I'll be here in 40." "See ya toots!!" "See Ya!!" Trisha left the bus in a crowd of people. She headed for the nearest mall. Which (from where she was standing) was nowhere. "I can't find out where the mall is!!!!!" But something caught her eye. "Karaoke Contest. Winner gets 10 Thousand dollars!!! That's more than I need!!! She ran inside to sign up. In side was a stage as bid as her room. But there were a lot of chairs and equipment. At the counter was a short, fat woman. She had long brown hair. "May I sign up for the contest?" "Huh?" The woman looked up from a magazine she was reading. "The Karaoke Contest." "That was over a month ago. What are you? Stupid?" "No. But you are for putting up that sign and not taking it back down!!!" She stormed out. She sat on a bench on the corner of 5th and 20th, waiting for the bus. When it came, she walked on with the crowd. She sat right behind the driver. From here, all they did was drive to Rhode Island. It was a long boring trip.




************************************************************************






"We are here." Paul Mickey yelled. Every one got off. Trisha (however) stopped to talk to Paul."Thanks a lot. You are the only one who was my friend. Thanks again." "You're welcome. If ya come back, come visit. All you do is ask for me. K?" "K. Bye!!" With that, she left for the airport. As Trisha wondered through the city, she saw a little girl. The girl had a puffy hat and purple brads. She was so cute, but looked so sad. Trisha walked over to her slowly. "Hello. Are you lost?" "Are you a cop?" "No.*Laughs* Why?" "No reason." "You are running away, aren't you?" "How did.." "Sh. I am to. But I have a good reason. Do you?" "I just want to get away from my family for a little." "Then why don?t you tell them?" "Because, they wouldn't listen." "Are you sure?" "No." "Then why don't you go home?" "Cause I live in Indiana." "What??!!! Then why are you in Rhode Island?!!!" "It's a family vacation. We're at a hotel." "Well then go back and tell them." "K. Thanks. Who are you?" "I'm Trisha and you?" "Samantha George." "Well while I'm in Japan, I'll remember you Sam." "Bye!!" "Bye!" With that, Trisha left for the airport.



************************************************************************







Trisha got on the airplane and left for Japan. The trip was long, but worth it. She arrived in the beautiful Japan. Finally home away from home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on November 1, 2005, 11:21:01 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisWRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE I SAY!!!!