Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Keiko's characters

These are the characters for Our upcoming story "The 19th Dimension" Please read these before reading the story, otherwise it won't make sense

Chapter 1 - Keiko's characters

Chapter 1 - Keiko's characters
Keikos characters

These are basically just the characters that I controlled in this story. I will give character bios on which characters belong to me.

Name: Keiko Silver
Age: 13
Species: human/cat/magitinian(planet her dad comes from)
Tributes: neutral
Hometown: Westopolis CA
Appearance: long white hair, cat features, blue eyes, tan skin
Ethnicity: Japanese/ Magitinian
Known family: Searchman(father), Kaji(brother), ????, ????
Powers: Magician powers
Bio: Keiko is a thirteen year old girl living in the large city of Westopolis, a town specifically made for people with strange abilities, powers, etc. Her mother(Ayame) died when Keiko was only five, and a year after that her father(Searchman) disappeared when attempting to explore outer space, leaving Keiko stuck in the care of Lightning and his son Thunder, two of Keikos worst enemies. Growing up in a complicated life, Keiko tries to sort out her familys strange and confusing past, which often causes her to be a troublemaker and occasionally suicidal. She gained an extremely powerful ability from her father. She has magician powers, enabling her to do almost anything, whether its a practical joke, or protecting the planet. Even though Keikos life is full of secrets, she manages to keep her cool and continue through life.

Copyright characters



Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Kakashi-Sensei


Yeah, KC has a lot more characters than I do >> Oh well, I still have fun with the characters I control ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment