Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - KC's Characters

These are the characters for Our upcoming story "The 19th Dimension" Please read these before reading the story, otherwise it won't make sense

Chapter 2 - KC's Characters

Chapter 2 - KC's Characters
KCs Characters



Name: KC
Age: 13
Species: Human
Tributes: Hero
Hometown: Westopolis CA
Appearance: long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin
Ethnicity: American
Known Family: Parents, Riaka(brother)
Powers: None
Bio: KC is a happy go, teenage girl with strong will power, and a unique personality. She was born and raised in Westopolis and met Naruto, who she fell in love with not long after meeting. They have been good friends for many years. She and Sakura have been rivals for many years and constantly fight with each other in and out of school. KC has no trouble making friends, and enjoys spending most of her time with them at the soda shop, or the park.

Name: Searchman Silver
Age: Unknown
Species: Magitinian
Tributes: Hero
Hometown: Unknown
Appearance: Fairly long golden brown hair(down to the shoulder), hair covers left half of his face, red eyes
Ethnicity: Magitinian
Known Family: Keiko(daughter), Kaji(son), ????, ????
Powers: Magician powers
Bio: Searchman is a kind, loving father to his daughter Keiko. Though he tends to keep secrets from her which Keiko finds annoying. He does his best to try and be the best father he can be. He was born on an alien planet known as Magitina(named after a girl, dont ask). Everyone on that planet was given Magician powers, enabling them to do whatever they wanted. Unfortunately, a bomb was planted on the planet, destroying it. 250 Magitinians managed to escape. Five of them are on Earth, Searchman being one of them. After living on Earth for about 25 years, Searchman met a young Japanese lady, by the name of Ayame, who had recently moved to Westopolis from Japan. He fell in love with her, and they wound up getting married and having two children. Sadly, when Kaji was twelve, he ran away because a certain problem Searchman had, therefore, never finding out about getting a younger sister a few years later.

Name: Kaji Silver
Age: 23
Age(appearance): 16
Species: Human/magitinian
Tributes: Hero
Hometown: Westopolis CA
Appearance: Fairly long white hair, hair covering right half of face, blue eyes
Ethnicity: Japanese/Magitinian(very little)
Known Family: Searchman(father), Keiko(younger sister), ????, ????
Powers: force fields, Earth, can talk to animals, Telekinesis
Bio: Kaji is a science teacher at Westopolis Middle School. When he was 12 years old, he ran away from his home and educated himself, earning a college education by the time he was fifteen. He gained respect and lived his own life, leaving his childhood memories behind him. He wasnt too shocked to find out that it wasnt sheer coincidence that Keiko Silver from his first hour class wasnt just a kid with the same last name. He wasnt surprised when his father told him that Keiko was his sister. Though being found by his long lost father, he still lives his life to himself, leaving his past behind.

Copyright characters:



Sakura
Riaka


Other
Crazy Drake
Dognapper

More to come

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment