Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Dawn

Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!

Chapter 1 - A New Dawn

Chapter 1 - A New Dawn
Nightwing licked her sleek black fur, her green eyes gleaming in the shadows. It had been a moon since WindClan had attacked ShadowClan. She ran out of the shadows and pounced on a mouse. She killed it and carried it back to camp. A musclar silver tabby sat in the center of the camp. His dark amber eyes gleamed and his razor sharp claws shined in the sunlight."Darkstar!"Nightwing called. Darkstar was her beloved father. Darkstar twisted his head and looked at Nightwing. "Where's mother?"Nightwing asked, twitching the tip of her tail.
"Over by the medicine cat's den."Darkstar replied as his deputy, Hazelfur ran up to him. Hazelfur's fur was mattered and stained with blood. His ear was shredded and a wound on his shoulder was gushing blood."W-We've been attacked by a ThunderClan patrol! F-F-Flamepelt is dead." Hazelfur stammered coughing out blood.Darkstar's eyes widened in alarm and he ran towards Tigerstripe-a dark brown tom with black stripes- and Snowpelt-a milky white she-cat-who were carrying the orange limp body of Flamepelt."Get Moonlight!" Darkstar ordered Nightwing.Nightwing ran to the medicine cat's den. Nightwing could make out Moonlight's light tortoishell pelt in the den.Her mother's blackish brown pelt was beside Moonlight."MOONLIGHT!!COME QUICK!!!THE PATROL HAS BEEN ATTACKED!!"Nightwing yowled. Moonlight grabbed a bundle of herbs and ran with Blackclaw-her mother-beside her. "Great Starclan!" yowled Moonlight in dismay as she spotted the dead body of Flamepelt. Flamepelt was Moonlight's brother. "I'm sorry Moonlight." Darkstar mummered, resting his tail on the she-cat's shoulder. Moonlight stared and shook her head. She rushed over to Hazelfur and started healing his wounds. "It'll be okay." Blackclaw meowed brushing her pelt against Nightwing's. "Why don't you find your friend,Cinderfur?" Blackclaw meowed. Nightwing nodded and went to the nursery.Cinderfur had her kits two sunrises ago. She spotted Eaglefur her mate, bending over Cinderfur and licking her ear. Four kits, one ight gray she-cat-like Cinderfur-, one ginger tom-like Eaglefur-, a black tom and a golden she-cat."Nightwing."Cinderfur purred. Nightwing was Cinderfur's best friend.
"Greeting Eaglefur.You are blessed with four wonderful kits."Nightwing greeted Eaglefur.Eaglefur mewed in agreement and slipped out of the nursery leaving the two she-cats to talk. "How are you?How's your apprentice Foxpaw?" Cinderfur asked, her sky blue eyes bright."Good. And Foxpaw is doing well."Nightwing purred."But yesterday he got stuck in a thornbush! You should have seen him! He was furious!" Cinderfur let out a purr of amusment. Nightwing purred hoping that a new dawn would come..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment