Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Gathering Trouble

Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!

Chapter 2 - Gathering Trouble

Chapter 2 - Gathering Trouble
Nightwing laid in the warrior's den. She felt a paw poke her in the ribs. She looked to see Stormpelt."Time to go to the Gathering." He meowed gruffly before padding over to wake Willowfur. Nightwing padded out of the den and went into the group of cats. "Time to go. HURRY UP STORMPELT!"yowled Darkstar.Darkstar lead the group of cats across ThunderClan territory, where the trees were green and huge. They reached Fourtrees and settled into the cluster of cats from all the clans. Nightwing watched a golden she-cat come up to her. "Are you Darkstar's daughter?I think i've met you before" the golden she-cat meowed softly. Her voice sounded like the sound of soothing rain. "Sorry. I don't remember.But yes i'm Darkstar's daughter.I'm Nightwing. I was made a warrior a moon ago." Nightwing meowed. The golden she-cat purred and lashed her tail.
"My name is Goldenfur.I was made a warrior last night." Goldenfur meowed."Do you have a apprentice?" Nightwing nodded."Wow! And you were made a warrior a moon ago and you have a apprentice already? Lucky!"Goldenfur purred. Nightwing remembered that she had met Goldenfur when she was not a warrior yet. Nightwing was Nightpaw back then and she had run into Goldenpaw when she was hunting. She had crossed ThunderClan border but Goldenpaw had let her go. "LET THE GATHERING BEGIN!"a loud deep voice yowled. Nightwing looked up to see Brackenstar, the ThunderClan leader.His bracken colored fur gleamed and his white chest was puffed out. "I will speak first!"snarled Darkstar, glaring at Fallenstar the brutal WindClan leader. Darkstar took a step foward."Half of our Warriors are injured and hurt. Some have died. Two of our kits have been stolen."Darkstar yowled."AND THAT IS THE FAULT OF WINDCLAN!" Snarls and growls of outrage, meows of protest and shocked gasps filled the air. "WindClan has attacken ShadowClan."Fallenstar meowed calmly."Only because your dirty dark clan has stolen out prey!" Darkstar bristled and snarled in outrage. Nightwing let out a mew of alarm as Darkstar hurled himself at Fallenstar. Waterstar, the RiverClan leader let out a shriek as a warrior of WindClan hurled himself at her. Claws and fangs flashed. Blood sprayed. Nightwing pressed herself against Goldenfur in terror."STOP!!THIS IS NOT THE WILL OF STARCLAN!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment