Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - War

Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!

Chapter 3 - War

Chapter 3 - War
"STOP!THIS IS NOT THE WILL OF STARCLAN!"Moonlight yowled. The other 3 medicine cats, Fawnflight of ThunderClan,Grasstail of WindClan and Streamfur of RiverClan yowled in agreement. No cat seemed to hear them as the battle raged on.Nightwing had to jump away to avoid being slashed by a WindClan warrior.Suddenly dark cloud drifted in front of the full moon.Thunder crashed and the clearing filled with mews of terrors and yowls of alarm. "THIS GATHERING IS OVER."Darkstar yowled. He turned to Fallenstar."THIS MEANS WAR FALLENSTAR." With that Darkstar stalked away and gathered his warriors up."I gotta go.Bye Goldenfur."Nightwing meowed touching noses with Goldenfur.
"Bye Nightwing.See you at the next gathering."Goldenfur meowed sadly watching Nightwing leave. Nightwing padded beside her father. "Father, Are we going to attack WindClan?"Nightwing asked,worried. Her father looked at her.
"Maybe.Next time I see a WindClan warrior I'll rip their lungs out."Darkstar snarled,flexing his claws.Nightwing flattened her ears and padded over to Thunderpelt,he was very wise and was a strong and noble warrior.Nightwing was very fond of him. "Is there gonna be a battle?"She asked. Thunderpelt stopped and gazed at her. "There might. We have proof."He meowed calmly. That isn't wise!she thought. "Calm down,the battle might not happen."Thunderpelt meowed. She looked around and saw that the Clan was almost home. They were currently at the Thunderpath. "Keep back!Wait for my signal!"Darkstar ordered. Skypaw, sleek white-and-black tom darted foward. The ground rumbled and a monster charged down the Thunderpath."SKYPAW!"yowled Birdfur, his mother. The monster hit Skypaw and Nightwing heard a sickening crunch as it's huge black frontpaws ran him over. "SKYPAW!!!"Shrieked Birdfur darting foward and dragging him to the shocked warriors. "Great StarClan!Why are you doing this?!"She wailed. Some she cats pressed against Birdfur, comforting her."Let's cross. Eaglepelt. Cloudpelt.Help Birdfur carry Skypaw."Darkstar meowed.He watched the cats grab Skypaw's limp body."When I say Now, run."Darkstar yowled. Everything was silent and Darkstar yowled."NOW!"Nightwing darted across to the other side. She watched the senior warriors help some of the younger apprentices cross. Once the whole group was over they went straight to the camp. Nightwing sniffed and scented the Carrion Place. They were close to camp. Nightwing could see dark storm clouds ready to unleash war....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment