Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - ATTACK

Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!

Chapter 4 - ATTACK

Chapter 4 - ATTACK
Nightwing curled up in the warrior's den. Outside it was dark,because it was the night of no moon. The Gathering happened two moonhighs ago. She perked her ears as she spotted three warriors slinking in the undergrowth. Nightwing sniffed and bristled.WindClan warriors! Before she could raise the alarm one of the queens did. "WAKE UP!WAKE UP!!IT'S A ATTACK!!"yowled Nightwing leaping to her paws. WindClan warriors poured out of the undergrowth. "They attacked on a night with no moon!" she thought helplessly as a WindClan warrior slashed her muzzle with thorn sharp claws. It was so dark some warriors couldn't see their paws in front of them. "WE'RE GONNA GET SLAUGHTERED!!"a voice shrieked in her head. Nightwing lashed out her claws at a dark brown warrior and sent blood spraying across the forest floor. Nightwing shrieked as a black sleek tom raked his claws down her spine. She pretended to go limp and as the tom relaxed his grip she hurled him off and slashed him furiously. She battled her way to the nursery, protecting the kits. She saw Cinderfur slash furiously at a tabby she-cat who tried to steal her kits. Eaglefur was beside her, raking his claws down a white tom's muzzle. "CINDERFUR!"Nightwing shrieked as a ginger tom went behind her friend and aimed a death blow. That was the last thing she saw before everything went dark.

Nightwing woke up and let out a soft moan. Dry blood crusted on her fur and her shoulder and muzzle were sore. Cinderfur! She struggled to her paws and wailed in dismay at the sight of her friend's limp body.She nudged Cinderfur gently. "Cinderfur?Wake up. Don't be dead!It's me, Nightwing."She whispered. Cinderfur raised her head and coughed out blood. "Nightwing. It's time for me to join StarClan."Cinderfur rasped. Nightwing felt a wail of agony build up inside her."No!Don't say that! You have your kits!" Nightwing wailed. Cinderfur motioned at a hurt Eaglefur who was nuzzling the frightened kits. "Birdfur and Eagerfur with take care of them.Goodbye Nightwing."and with that Cinderfur sighed and the light died from her eyes."NO! NO NO NO!!"she shrieked. Eaglefur must of heard her and ran out of the nursery.His eyes grew wide with dismay at the sight of his mate's body."Cinderfur?Cinderfur!"he wailed. He let out a chilling wail and crouched beside Cinderfur. Nightwing looked around for her mother and father. She spotted Darkstar limping beside Moonlight and Blackclaw. Moonlight meowed something to Darkstar and went to the hurt warriors and sniffed them. She spotted Thunderpelt limping on three paws. His hind leg hung at a awkard angle."Thunderpelt! What happened?"she cried pressing her nose into his fur."I fell and broke my leg."he grunted.Moonlight rushed to him and guilded him away to the Medicine Cat den. Nightwing looked around and spotted 7 limp bodies. "Nightwing!"croaked Darkstar running to her despite his sprained ankle. Darkstar pressed his muzzle to her."Cinderfur is dead and so is half of the Clan!"Nightwing wailed."Why are they doing this?" Darkstar sighed "I can't hold it any longer. WindClan is sent by StarClan to slaughter us and make my clan suffer!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment