Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Shatter

Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!

Chapter 5 - Shatter

Chapter 5 - Shatter
"No!That's not true!"Nightwing meowed. Darkstar curled his lip and stalked away. Nightwing whimpered and started dragging her dead clanmate's bodies to the center of the camp. The surviving cats sat next to the dead warriors, meowing good byes and hushed phrases. She spotted Eaglefur and his kits sitting by Cinderfur. They all looked numb. Nightwing rested her tail on Eaglefur's shoulder. He didn't seem to notice her. Nightwing spotted Blackclaw talking to Darkstar. Darkstar's face was twisted in rage and grief. Nightwing sighed and padded over to them. ".....Worry....Fine..." Nightwing could make out as she came closer. "Mother?Is Father ok?" Nightwing asked. Darkstar snarled.
"MY CLAN IS SLAUGHTERED!DO I LOOK OK?"he snarled. Nightwing flinched and backed away. Blackclaw pressed comfortly against Nightwing. "I'm going to see Moonlight.."Darkstar muttered pushing past them. "Don't be sad my kit. He's just feeling down."Blackclaw meowed softly. Nightwing nodded. "CATS OF SHADOWCLAN!TONIGHT WE MOURN FOR OUR FALLEN WARRIORS!!MAY STARCLAN RECIVE THEM WITH HONOR!"Darkstar yowled, his voice bitter. Nightwing spotted most of the warriors flinch, sensing that something was wrong. Nightwing touched her nose to Cinderfur's pelt. "Good bye. I'll miss you."she mummered. She sat beside Eaglefur and gazed up at the stars. StarClan, why are you doing this? she thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment