Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Trouble..Plain Old Trouble.

Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!

Chapter 6 - Trouble..Plain Old Trouble.

Chapter 6 - Trouble..Plain Old Trouble.
Nightwing jerked awake. It was already dawn. She had sat vigil for Cinderfur. She yawned and stumbled to her paws. The scratches down her muzzle were awfully sore. Blackclaw padded over and nuzzled her as if she were a kit. "Oh Mother, I miss her so." Nightwing moaned. Blackclaw licked her ear and meowed: "She'S with StarClan now. She will never be in pain or be cold again." Nightwing didn't feel better one bit. "Hey Nightwing!" Cloudpelt padded over with Thunderpelt and Eaglefur. "Wanna go on hunting patrol?" He meowed. Nightwing nodded. "Were going towards the border." Eaglefur meowed, his eyes dull and blank. Silently the warriors slipped into the forest,ears pricked. Nightwing spotted a frog. She crounched and moved foward. The mouse froze. Nightwing pounced as it turned to run. She buried it under an old oak tree. She looked around and sniffed. Her ears were pricked and she dared not to breathe. Eaglefur sniffed the air and bristled. "INTUDERS!!!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on September 4, 2008, 8:13:34 AM

icestorm on
icestormAWESOMEE!

AnimeGrl99 on September 4, 2008, 12:26:05 PM

AnimeGrl99 on
AnimeGrl99thank u but once again i ran outta ideas -_-