Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Big Day

This story is about when Aurora has a birthday party.

Chapter 3 - The Big Day

Chapter 3 - The Big Day


Yay! 3rd chapter sorry it took so long because you know school and stuff also with the math state test, well here you go enjoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Finaly we got something for aurora. Emirld said. Alright now we need to wait till it is 3:00.It was three o'clock and they went to the park to meet Aurora and she was there on a bench watching the children play around. Then t hey walked up to her and said “Happy Birthday Aurora”! Everybody said. Wow, thank you all. You didn't forget.

Here is a present for you. Serenity said. Serenity gave Aurora the present. It was the kitten and she had a red bow around her neck. “Meow” the kitten said. Aww, thank

you all. Aurora said. It's nothing really. Emirld said. Yeah, you know we are your best friends. Serenity said. So, will you name your kitten? Ed said. I will name it “Friendship”

. Aurora said. I think that's a perfect name. Al said. Come let's go back to central. Rage said. Ok. They all said. (I will never forget this day). Aurora said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FullMetal_D on March 10, 2006, 11:53:35 AM

FullMetal_D on
FullMetal_DAwwww. Cute chappy! I love kittens. Were did my 2 cats go? Hear kitties kitties kitties.