Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Is It A Dream?

Ok I was bored so I wrote this. It is based off of an rp i did once.

Chapter 1 - Is It A Dream?

Chapter 1 - Is It A Dream?
There once was a girl,her name wasw cherry.There was a gut too. His name was Serge.Let them tell you their story.

Serge was playing his guitar on a wonderful spring day when he heard a wonderful voice singing.Out of the forest a young girl with dazzling blue eyes,brownish blonde hair tied in a lown ponytail with a bandana on her silky soft hair.She was singing that song that Serge heard.She stoped 2 yards away from Serge."Who might you be?" asked the young lady."I am Serge..You?" Serge said looking at her Red bikini top and short blue jean shorts.."Me? I am Cherry!!" Cherry said."Nice to meet you Cherry." Serge said as he walked off...Cherry followed him.

Later at night timethey arrived at a collisium.Serge sat at one of the low seats while Cherry sat on the top of the wall..Serge suddenly fell to the ground.Cherry fell off the wall after seeing Serge.serge changed in to a silver dragon.In a flash of light the uconsius Cherry was laying on his back.Cherry woke up and looked around confusedly.Serge,still thinking Cherry was unconsius took a dive to the ground.They laded safly.

The next day they decided to adventure together.They were going down a small path to find a young girl."Who are ya?" Cherry asked."Me? I am Key.You are Serge and Cherry. have come to adventure with you." Key said.Key was now traveling with Serge and Cherry.

Later on they went in to a town and a young girl and young man were thrown out of resturant. Serge looked up. "Blaak?! Bell?!" Cherry and serge exclaimed.Bell Smacked Blaak. "You got us kicked out again!!" Beell yelled."but hunny-" blaak started to say but got inturpted by Bell. " But nothing!! Ok then. Where is rej and Reg?" Bell asked while 2 young children got thrown out of a resturant."There they are!" said Cherry laughing..Reg yelped."I guess you might as well join us.." said Serge.Blaak wandered over to Cherry."hi hot mama!" blaak said to Cherry. Cherry smacked Blaak leaving a red smack mark.

Later they were in a green clearing with sakura trees infront of a gliustening lake.Serge had met a girl,her name was Nyoko.SAhe made Cherry jelose.Cherry was leaning on a sakura tree with her head down singing.Key leaned down to Serge anf pointed to Cherry." I see." Serge said."She has just been messing with you.She loves you and you love her.I think you know what to do." Key explained.

Serge sighed and got up and walked to Cherry. "Cherry I need to tell you something.." serge said with a slight frown on his face."hm?"Cherry said looking up at Serge."I-I"stuttered serge.Cherry blinked as Serge scooted loser to Cherry. "I-I" stuttered serge again as he scooted closer to cherry.Bell held up cue cards for Serge.Blaak read it aloud. "Get low morgage rates?". Bell looked at the cards and got the real ones.Serge sighed. "I loved you..I always have..I will never lose you." said serge.Serge pulled out a small white box and poped it open. "will you?" Serge asked.Cherry smiled and closed her eyes." What do you think?" asked cherry. " good, cause it cost me alot of my hair." Serge said smiling a little.It was now obvious Serge had shorter hair.

Cherry sat against a tree and pulled out a book with the title "Serge+Cherry" and wrote on the last page.Then se tucked it away looking at serge." This is like a dream." Sergbe said as he pulled out a book that had the title "baby names".

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeRikku on July 15, 2003, 6:37:30 AM

AnimeRikku on
AnimeRikkuErk...Makes ya wish serge was like that...

Explosive_Phoenix on July 10, 2003, 10:01:43 PM

Explosive_Phoenix on
Explosive_PhoenixAwwww...Sergy so cute in dis story!! ^-^ SERGY WERGY!! *tackled by Serge* S: SHUT UP YOU WITCH!! E: IEE!