Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The wish.

Ok I was bored so I wrote this. It is based off of an rp i did once.

Chapter 2 - The wish.

Chapter 2 - The wish.
"Are you guys ok?" Cherry asked the others as they all got up with 1 hp.Cherry used a heal all spell and everyone was fine.A young girl ran up to Cherry. " I wanna become as powerful as you Cherry! You are my rolemodel!!." The girl said to cherry bouncing up and down.Bell got up rubbing her head. "That idiot..He tried to hurt us.." Said Bell.Key shooke her head.Cherry's father got up. "Nice handling young lady!" Said her father. "I couldnt do that til I was 41..." Said her father."Well it was no problem." said Cherry happily as she teleported back to Serge.

"Ok..What is your wish?" asked Cherry."I wish that you would stay with me forever.." said Serge.Cherry granted the wish and Cherry looked normal all of a sudden.I guess your wish is granted.." said Cherry.After awhile Key and Bell were worried about Cherry.Bell appeared by Cherry." He wished for me to stay with him..." Said Cherry.Bell decided to stay with cherry.

Finally Key went down."He wished for me to stay with him for an eternaty." said Cherry.Key sighed and stayed with Cherry too.Serge was happy that he lived with all these girls.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Explosive_Phoenix on July 10, 2003, 10:00:10 PM

Explosive_Phoenix on
Explosive_PhoenixSergy-Wergy is getting mushy-wushy....

Totoro on June 16, 2003, 2:55:36 PM

Totoro on
Totorothis reminds me of love hina...