Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Reunion

Creative title, no? anyway, this is a story the guys made me write... starring the guys . xD They told me to post it, so, um, enjoy?

Chapter 3 - Reunion

Chapter 3 - Reunion


Chapter 3



Jasmine woke up a while before she opened her eyes. She wanted to make sure she remembered everything that happened last night before getting up. They were on the little boat in the storm… and were saved by a stretchy person... Luffy. And there were other people… The Nico Robin girl, and the Sanji boy who saved Katherine… and the reindeer, and the long-nosed boy and the red haired girl… and Zoro. And right now, she should be on a bed somewhere in the lower deck. Jasmine opened her eyes to test her theory, and was absolutely right.

Jasmine sat up and looked around. Most of the other beds were unmade, and only one was occupied. Jasmine stepped off her bed and walked over to see who was there. It was Phillip, with a bandage rapped around his head. He was hugging the blanket as he slept, like a little kid might do.

“Phillip? You okay?” Jasmine asked, poking him. Phillip muttered something and rolled over. Jasmine smiled a bit, and walked up onto the deck.

What she found there wasn't at all what she expected. There was a long table going across the deck. Katherine, Zoro, Chopper, Robin, and Nami sat along it. Patrick F, Patrick D, Luffy, and Usopp were standing on the rail, doing a strange can-can dance.

“Hey, it's our Sleeping Beauty!” Sanji laughed, coming out of the kitchen, balancing plates of food on his arms and head.

“So that's where my shirt went!” Luffy observed, looking at the more-dress-then-shirt Jasmine was wearing.

“That's the only piece of clothing Luffy owns, apart from what he's wearing now.” Nami laughed. “But it can't fit him much better then it fits you.”

“It's comfy.” Luffy defended, frowning.

Jasmine couldn't help but smile a bit as she sat down at the table beside Katherine.

“What time is it?” Jasmine asked. “How long was I sleeping?”

“It's… just past 2 o'clock.” Nami replied, looking at a wrist watch she was wearing.

“We've been hanging out here all morning.” Patrick F said, not stopping the dance. “And I have to say I'm amazed you slept through Katherine snoring. Woke me up at 7:30.”

“Shaddap.” Katherine grumbled, glaring at him.

“… I can't believe you gave her my special shirt.” Luffy frowned, still looking at Jasmine.

“Everyone gave up something.” Robin said. Jasmine looked around. Patrick D was wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt, with his normal jeans. Patrick F was wearing a aqua T-shirt, that actually fit, with his normal jeans. And Katherine was wearing a too-big pink Hawaiian T-shirt, with beige rather short shorts, that the shirt covered most of.

“You guys are pretty stylish for Pirates.” Jasmine observed with a grin.

“Yep!” Luffy grinned hugely as he, Usopp, and the Patricks came down and sat at the table, as Sanji began passing out plates of food, leaving an extra one out for Phillip.

“Oh!” Jasmine blinked, suddenly remembering her manners. “Thank you for saving me!” She said, jumping up and bowing at Zoro, who raised his eyebrows. “And thank you for saving Katherine!” She said, bowing to a smiling Sanji. “And thank you for saving all of us!” She said, bowing to Luffy, who's mouth has already full of food (Though, curiously, Sanji hadn't given him a plate yet).

“And thank you too all of you for helping us!” She quickly added, bowing forward. There was a silence, and suddenly everyone started laughing.

“Looks like we owe Katherine five berries!” Nami laughed.

“Man, you know your friends too well!” Usopp added, as he, Luffy, Nami, Chopper, and Patrick D handed Katherine some money. Jasmine looked up and blinked.

“You're so polite, Jasmine.” Katherine laughed, counting her money. “So I bet them that you'd thank `em all in turn when you woke up.”

“Oh.” Jasmine blinked. “Wow. You sure know how to make fast money.” She observed, sitting down again.

Katherine grinned hugely, as Sanji placed a plate of food in front of her.

“Um…” Katherine blinked at it. “Thanks, but…”

“But what?' Sanji blinked, tilting his head to the side.

“Katherine's parents were killed by food poisoning, so she doesn't eat any food unless she's prepared it.” Jasmine explained to a rather shocked Sanji.

“Oh.” Sanji said, failing to hide his disappointed expression. “Alright then… does anyone want hers?” Luffy and Usopp raised their hands. “… No one? Really? Nami, Robin, Jasmine, will you split it? Or it'll go to waste.”

Nami nodded. “Sure.” Robin also nodded. Jasmine blinked. “Um… okay.” Sanji put the plate between them, and Luffy and Usopp dropped their hands in defeat.

“So, Katherine, you can make yourself something, I guess.” Sanji said, as he led Katherine back into the kitchen.

A moment after they left, Phillip's plate of food rose off the table, and began floating down to the lower deck. Usopp and Chopper gaped at it, food dropping out of their mouths. Luffy stretched out an arm and grabbed the plate. There was a moment while Luffy and the invisible force fought for it, before Phillip came up.

“What are you doing?” Phillip demanded, and then noticed the hand on his plate. “HOLY CRAP!” he jumped back, Luffy let go, and the plate dropped to the ground. An arm came up from the floor, and caught the plate. This made everyone jump, and Patrick D snap.

“OH MY GOD!! IT'S A ZOMBIE!!” he shrieked, running around the deck. “It's the Dawn of the Dead! They're coming to get us! It's -” He was cut off when another arm came out of his shoulder, and clamped its' hand over his mouth. This made him all the wilder.

“Mmmgh! Mm mmh mmmf mm!!!!!!!!” He ran around the deck, with absolutely everyone staring at him. Phillip had taken his plate from the hand, which disappeared after, and was eating at the table while watching the show, already used to the hands.

Two more hands came out of the ground and grabbed Patricks' ankles, making him fall forward. Another two came out and broke his fall. The hands turned him over so he faced up, and held him to the ground.

“Calm down, Pat! It's just her.” Patrick F said, pointing at Robin.

“Mmf mm mgh mmph?” Patrick D demanded.

“I was up before you, man. She already showed me.” Patrick F explained.

“Mmf… mmm?” Patrick D asked again.

“A cursed fruit, right…?” Patrick F replied, looking at Robin.

“The Hana Hana Fruit.” Robin said. “Please don't be alarmed.”

“A good lot of us have eaten devil fruits.” Zoro said, leaning back from his completed meal. “Chopper had the Hume Hume fruit, Luffy had the Gum Gum fruit. And that little man there had something.” he finished, nodding at Phillip.

“I'm not little!” Phillip shot back. “And yeah… I ate some kinda… telekinesis-ish fruit…”

“The Tele Tele fruit?” Chopper guessed.

“Probably.” Phillip nodded, making an empty chair float up and down, up and down.

“EEEEEEEEEEEE, THAT'S SO COOL!” Luffy cried, jumping up and down in his seat. “You're so awesome!”

“He said the same about my spear.” Patrick D said, sitting up, now that Robins' hands were gone.

“And my tonfas.” Patrick F said.

This conversation was cut short by a huge bang coming from the kitchen. Katherine walked out, almost in tears of frustration. “I can't see anything!” She cried. “Without my glasses, how am I supposed to cook?!”

Jasmine blinked. “Katherine, you're wearing glasses.”

“These aren't MINE!” Katherine cried. “Mine were lost in the sea, so Sanji lent me his. But these are yellow-tinted sun glasses!”

Jasmine walked over to her, and awkwardly patted her upset friend on the back.

“That Sanji dude spent like, 3 hours this morning swimming around looking for your glasses.” Patrick F said. “So be grateful.”

“Sanji's a good cook! His food won't hurt you!” Luffy grinned. “And if it does, Chopper'll fix you right up!”

“Is that supposed to make her feel better?” Zoro asked, looking at Luffy.

“If it is, I don't get it.” Usopp blinked.

Katherine shook her head. “No. Mum and Dad's food was cooked by a good chef, and they still died. So just give me my clothes so I can leave before I starve.”

“None of your clothes have dried yet.” Robin said. “And we're far from land.

“And Katherine, we like it here!” Patrick F frowned. “I mean, I've been hanging out for like, a few hours, and I already like these guys!”

“Same!” Patrick D agreed. “Except her. She kinda freaks me out. No offence.” He added, nodding to Robin.

“None taken.” She replied with a smile. “I could have been a bit more settle with my power.”

“Why don't you like us?” Chopper whimpered, staring at Katherine with huge eyes.

“I do like you! You're all really nice! I just don't want to starve!” Katherine begged, looking at everyone.

“Then trust us!” Sanji said, coming out of the kitchen. “Please? Nami's already eaten a bit off your plate, and she's fine.” Nami grinned and gave Katherine a thumbs up. “So won't you please, please try some? Please?” Sanji begged.

Katherine blinked unsteadily. “C'mon, Kaff.” Jasmine said, pulling Katherine to the table. “I just got out here and I trust them.”

“Yeah, of course I trust them! They saved out lives! I just don't trust food in general!” Katherine whined, sitting down.

“But you trust them?” Jasmine asked.

“Yeah…” Katherine replied .

“So your trust for Sanji counters your distrust for food!” Luffy clapped.

“Um… what?” Katherine blinked.

“Don't try to understand Luffy's logic.” Usopp advised.

“You'll just end up confused.” Zoro added.

“Just eat, Katherine.” Jasmine said, sitting down next to her friend. “You'll have to eat something eventually.”

Katherine carefully took a bit of rice on her fork, and ate it. She waited a moment, and, after realizing she wasn't dead, she ate some more. And more.

“It's really good.” She grinned.

Sanji cheered, and Luffy stood up. “Then that settles it! I want all of you to join my crew!”

The five companions looked at him. “Really?” They all asked.

“Uh-huh! You can catch fish, you can move stuff, you use tonfas and you use kamas, and they're awesome! And you…” He looked at Jasmine for a moment. “You calm people down! You made Katherine eat! And that's useful!”

Robin smiled and nodded. “I like these kids.”

Nami blinked, looking the five over.

“Man, she's hot.” Phillip whispered to Patrick D, looking at Nami.

“A total babe.” Patrick D replied.

“I dunno… these kids tried piracy, and didn't last a day at sea.” Nami said slowly.

“She's a tyrant.” Phillip whispered to Patrick D.

“Evil to the bone.” Patrick D replied.

“And how long would you last in a fishing boat in a storm, Nami?” Zoro asked.

“Hey! Don't talk to Nami-san like that!” Sanji defended her. “I don't exactly agree with her, but don't be disrespectful!”

“And what're you gonna do about it, stupid chef?” Zoro challenged.

“Idiot swordsman.”

“Magic Eyebrow.”

“Marimo Head.”

“Mr. Prince.”

“Seaweed Hair.”

“Dartboard.”

“Mr. Cactus.”

“Cut it out!” Luffy shouted. “I'm the captain, and I say they join!”

“And I'm the captain, and I say they join!” Usopp said.

“Hey! I'm the captain!” Luffy complained.

“No you aren't! I am!” Usopp argued.

“He's the captain?” Patrick F blinked at Usopp.

“No, he's the sharpshooter.” Sanji, Zoro, Chopper, and Nami replied, and Robin laughed.

“Okay, but before you're in the crew, there's one thing we gotta share.” Luffy said, walking over to a barrel.

“Ohhh, I know this.” Nami smiled, walking over.

“I wanna be King of the Pirates!” Luffy announced, putting a foot up on the barrel.

“I wanna be the bravest warrior of the sea!” Usopp exclaimed, putting his foot up.

“I want to be the greatest swordsman in the world!” Zoro said with a grin, putting his foot up.

“I want to make a map of the world!” Nami said, adding her foot.

“I wanna be the best doctor EVER!” Chopper cheered, standing on a chair and putting one foot on the barrel.

“I want to find the True History.” Robin said, putting her foot up.

“I want to find All Blue!” Sanji grinned, putting his foot up.

“What's that?” Katherine asked.

“It's a place where all four seas meet, and every single fish in the world is!” Sanji explained, grinning hugely.

“Awesome!” Patrick D exclaimed. “I hope you do, because” he put his foot up on the barrel “I wanna be the world's greatest fisherman!”

Katherine grinned, putting her foot up on the barrel. “I want to have the highest Bounty for a female pirate EVER!”

“Why do you want that?” Zoro asked, looking at her.

“Who cares?” Luffy laughed. “But you'll have to beat Robin. She has 79 million.” Katherine stared at her, and Robin smiled sweetly.

“I wanna… I wanna be able to move the moon with my telekinesis!” Phillip said, putting his foot up.

“Won't that… mess up the weather and time and… stuff?” Usopp blinked.

Phillip nodded, grinning. “I know! But then I could move it back, right?”

“Yeah! I support you!” Chopper cheered.

“I wanna master using every kind of tonfa EVER!” Patrick F announced, putting his foot up.

“COOOOOOL! TONFA'S ARE SO COOOOOL!” Luffy cheered.

Jasmine put up her foot, but took a moment to ponder words for her answer. “I really want to be a great pirate.” She said. “So, I wanna be in the crew of The King of the Pirates!”

“So that depends on Luffy.” Robin smiled.

“Ouch, double the pressure.” Zoro grinned mockingly at Luffy.

Luffy cheered again. “YEAAAAH! Now my crew officially has 12 people!”

“Let's party!” Usopp cried, jumping back from the barrel.

“And have beer!” Zoro said, stepping back and grinning hugely.

“Um… we're only 15.” Patrick F blinked.

“And I'm only 19. What's your point?” Zoro inquired. “It's not like anyone's going to stop you.

“ALRIGHT! Drinks all around!” Patrick D cheered.

The rest of the afternoon was spent laughing, eating, dancing, partying, and just fooling around. Patrick D became Luffy's new hero, because he caught lots and lots of fish for Sanji to cook. Luffy also became Patrick F's new dance partner, and they often suddenly jumped up and did their little can-can dance.

A bit later in the evening, all the boy's (except Chopper, being the doctor) had a drinking contest. Luffy's was the first out, simply because he was too full to drink or eat anything more. Phillip was out second, passing out with 6 mugs. Patrick F got bored at 10 mugs, and went to eat more fish. Usopp passed out on 11. Sanji's head hurt at 14, so he quit before he passed out. Zoro and Patrick D continued for some time longer, until Patrick D passed out, after 22 mugs. Zoro won, but was far too drunk to enjoy his victory. Instead he just went to bed. The rest of the crew, who didn't pass out already, went to bed shortly after, leaving Phillip, Usopp, and Patrick D lying out on the deck, unconscious.


















Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shearay752 on October 15, 2006, 11:54:16 AM

Shearay752 on
Shearay752zolo is trying to get everyone drunk isn't he?!?!?*glares at setokaibaslittlesis* (sort of kind of inside joke, Anime_Crazy_K-chan)
so anyways...
i loved the beautiful insult fight
along with the rest of the chapter so in other words
es muy interesante

setokaibaslittlesis on October 14, 2006, 5:34:21 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisMan, that is one big barrel for all of their feet to fit on it.

Topaz_Dragon on June 20, 2005, 8:34:21 AM

Topaz_Dragon on
Topaz_Dragon**clap clap** this rocks it's deinatly going in my favorite!!! YAY!!! ROCKNESS THE K-CHAN-NESS DOES!! WOOP WOOP!!!!

GothicDancer on June 17, 2005, 11:16:59 AM

GothicDancer on
GothicDancerWhen the Straw Hats are drunk, funny things happen. I remember this yaoi story I read once...XDDD

Dorky_Otaku_Fan_Girl on June 17, 2005, 7:58:51 AM

Dorky_Otaku_Fan_Girl on
Dorky_Otaku_Fan_GirlOMG OMG DRUNKEDNESHHHHH!!!!