Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Old Enemies

Creative title, no? anyway, this is a story the guys made me write... starring the guys . xD They told me to post it, so, um, enjoy?

Chapter 9 - Old Enemies

Chapter 9 - Old Enemies


Chapter 9



“LUFFY! EVERYONE! WAKE UP! QUICKLY!”

Usopp's urgent shouts made everyone jump out of bed. With no idea what time it was, the Straw Hat Pirates ran out on the deck, where Usopp stood, wearing his starry nightdress and cap, his face noticeably pale in the dark.

“What's the matter?” Nami demanded.

“Can someone untie me pleeeeeeeeeease?” Luffy's voice came from below deck. Sanji ran down to the kitchen, returning a moment later, carrying Luffy, still tied to the chair.

“Now Usopp, why'd you wake us all up?” Nami asked, and Usopp pointed a shaking hand out at sea. The crew moved towards the rail, and looked threw the darkness. Not too far away was the unmistakable outline of a ship.

“You woke us up for THAT?” Zoro asked, stepping back. “I'm going back to bed.”

“W-W-WE COULD BE ATTACKED!” Usopp screamed, and Robin's arm came out of his shoulder and clamp it's hand over his mouth.

“It's dark, and they haven't noticed us yet.” Robin said.

“Just shut up, and we can pass them.” Sanji said.

Even though they supposedly were safe, the crew didn't go back under deck. The all sat at the ships bow in silence until, after about an hour, Luffy started complaining that he had to go to the washroom, and Chopper quickly untied him. Shortly after, Usopp, Chopper, Katherine, Jasmine, and Nami went down to get dressed in the dark, one by one. (Everyone else had slept in their clothes)

No one was keeping time, but it seemed like quite a few hours until the first rays of sunlight came up over the horizon. The Straw Hat crew stood up and looked over the rail. They hadn't passed the big ship like they had hoped, and instead were simply closer to it. They ship had a huge sail, with a large skull with a clown nose on it.

“They ARE pirates!” Patrick D observed.

“Buggy Pirates.” Zoro growled.

“Who're they?” Phillip asked.

“Moo?” Steve asked.

“Pirates that Luffy and Zoro met a bit after they joined forces as pirates.” Nami explained. “And I joined them shortly after they met Buggy. He ate a cursed fruit, but Luffy took him out easily.”

“Yes, but they came back.” Zoro said, his voice full of hatred. “Buggy's crew and Alvida's crew joined forces and attacked us again. “

“They almost killed Luffy, actually. But I thought they were captured by marines after that.” Sanji said thoughtfully.

“I guess they escaped.” Robin replied calmly.

“And who's Alvida?” Katherine asked.

“She's this evil ugly pirate that and I was the first pirate to ever punch her and now she ate a cursed fruit that made her pretty and she wants to marry me.” Luffy said quickly.

“Whoa.” Patrick F blinked.

“So, you think they noticed us?” Usopp asked fearfully, looking out at the ship.

“Probably.” Patrick F replied, nodding.

At that moment, five canons were shot out of the Buggy Pirate ship, and went flying towards the Going Merry.

“Most defiantly.” Patrick D agreed, nodding.

“Phillip! Stop them!” Katherine screamed.

“Alright, alright! Sheesh! You don't have to yell!” Phillip said, turning towards the quickly approaching canon balls. After a moment, one fell. A second later another fell.

“Phillip, That's not fast enough!” Jasmine cried, as Phillip suddenly shook violently and stepped back.

“I can't stop them!” He yelped.

“Leave it to me!” Luffy grinned, jumping up on the rail. “Gum Gum BALLOON!” He yelled. And his body blew up into a huge ball. The three canon balls hit directly into his stomach, and bounced back out, flying into the water near the Buggy Ship with a large splash. In this time, The Buggy Ship had moved closer to the Straw Hats. Two shapes appeared on the Buggy ship. Looking closely, they could be seen as a strange (and rather ugly) man with a weird orange pirate hat and a big red clown nose, along with an incredibly beautiful dark-haired woman.

“OH! PRETTY!” Patrick D, Patrick F, Phillip, and Sanji all yelled, leaning over the rail to get a better look.

Luffy deflated himself, and grinned hugely at the other pirates, still standing on the rail.

“Heeeeeey! Long time no see! How are you?” Luffy called cheerfully.

“Silence, you!” Buggy screamed in a weird, high pitched voice, pointing a finger at Luffy. “You may have made a fool of us once-”

“Twice.” Alvida corrected.

“-Twice, but you're not going to again!” Buggy continued. “I'll finish you once and for all, Straw Hat!”

“Wow. It's like, I should be scared, but I'm not.” Patrick D said slowly.

“Can you tell he's said that before?” Zoro said with a smirk.

“Totally.” Patrick F nodded.

“Do not underestimate us!” Buggy cried, starting to grin. “Follow us!”

“…Why should we?” Sanji asked.

“It's hard to take someone seriously when the have a clown nose.” Katherine observed.

Then everything stopped. There was silence. Buggy twitched.

“HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MY NOSE?!” He shrieked, causing the five kids on the ship to jump back in alarm. “THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY NOSE! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY NOSE! SINK THEM!!”

Before anyone could understand what was happening, canons were being fired once again at the Going Merry. From all directions.

“Chopper! Get us out of here!” Nami cried, dropping to the ground with her hands on her head.

“Yes!” Chopper agreed, becoming big and running to the wheel.

Everyone else followed Namis' example. Except Luffy. While the other Straw Hat's dropped to the ground or ran under deck, Luffy simply sat on the rail.

“This is funny!” He said happily.

“There is absolutely nothing funny about it!” Usopp shrieked and sobbed, huddling on the ground with Nami.

The Buggy Pirate ships(According to Luffy, there were three) chased the Going Merry for quite some time. Most of their fired cannonballs missed, or stopped by Phillip, but pretty soon most were getting pretty close, and some skimmed the boat.

“We have to stop them or they'll sink us!” Robin yelled.

“Chopper! Turn and go to that little island!” Luffy ordered.

“Which way is it? Left or right?” Chopper asked.

“Uh-uh-uh-” Luffy looked down at his hands, making little Ls with is fingers.

“It's left! Straight left!” Katherine yelled, after daring to stand up.

“R-Right!” Chopper nodded, spinning the wheel.

“She said left, dumb-head!” Luffy frowned.

Only a few minutes after that, The Going Merry slowed into the beach of the small island.

“Chopper! You beached us!” Nami complained, as the many Buggy ships all also hit into the beach.

“Get them!!!!” Buggy cried, as shouting pirates jumped off the boats, onto the beach, and charged towards the Going Merry.

“Oh. A lot of `em.” Phillip observed.

“This'll be FUN!” Luffy cheered.

“I agree.” Zoro grinned. “Hey, crappy chef. Bet I can get more then you.”

“You're on!” Sanji returned the smirk, as Zoro tied his bandana over his head.

“Um… um…” Usopp stuttered, and everyone started at him. “Isn't it bad to run into this? I mean, with the new guys and everything…”

“Oh, no way!” Katherine smiled.

“This'll be so awesome!” Patrick F grinned.

“I know! C'mon man, let's go kick butt!” Patrick D cheered, and the two Patricks jumped off the boat, followed quickly by Zoro and Sanji.

Phillip slid off Steve, and turned around to look at her. “Steve, you stay here and watch the boat.”

“Moo.” Steve said, shaking her head.

Phillip blinked, then hugged the cow. “Alright! Together to the death!” He said, jumping on the cows' back. “YEE-HAA!” He screamed, as Steve jumped over the side of the boat, followed by Chopper and a reluctant Usopp.

The girls took the time to climb down the ladder.

The fighting started immediately, and surprisingly, though the Straw Hat's were horribly outnumbered, they didn't fall back at all.

Robin took a step back to watch the battle for a moment. Katherine was smashing through people with incredible force, whacking with her Kamas. Robin quickly noticed a man with a sword coming up from behind the grinning girl.

“Dix Fleur.” Robin whisper, crossing her arms. Ten copies of Robin's arm came out of the man, pushing him down, and stabbing him with his own sword.

A bit farther off, the Patricks were having the time of their lives, fighting and singing, in perfect time to each other.

“When a Problem comes along, you must whip it!”

WHACK

“When the cream's been out to long, you must whip it!”

WHACK

“So whip it!”

WHACK WHACK

“Into shape!”

WHACK WHACK

“Whip it!”

WHACK WHACK

“Whip it good!”

WHACK WHACK

The two boys looked at each other.

“That's all I remember of that song.”

“Me too.”

“Time to split up?”

“I think so.”

With a last smirk, the two boys jumped over the unconscious/dead bodies around them, in search for more prey.

Phillip was fighting quite well with Steve. Phillip took control of other people's weapons, and made them attack it's owner. Unfortunately, since there were so many people, the process only worked so much, and Steve had to dodge a lot.

Chopper was currently still small, his jaws tightly clapped on some poor persons' leg. Nami was whacking random people with her bow. Luffy was cheerfully punching out anyone who came near him. Buggy the Clown had joined the battle.

“Now I'll get you for good, Straw Hat!” He yelled, as his arm floating off his body, knife in hand, and charged towards Luffy, who didn't notice.

“No you don't!” Patrick F jumped in the way, holding both tonfas out in front of him, hitting Buggy's knife blade on blade.

“Oh ho, so the Straw Hat has more allies!” Buggy cooed, as his arm returned to his body. “Well, we'll see about that-!” Buggy grinned, stretching out his hands dramatically. Nothing happened.

“Eh?” Buggy looked around quickly, and noticed a little boy starring at him, concentrating, as a cow head-butted anyone who came near him.

“You! Whatever you're doing, stop it!” Buggy ordered shrilly.

“Way to go, Phillip! Hold him together!” Luffy cheered.

Phillip had started to shake a little, but kept focus on Buggy. “Got it…”

“You-!” Buggy took a step forward, but Patrick F jumped in front of him.

“Hey, I'm not finished with you yet!” He smiled, stepping forward and slashing. Buggy had no way to defend himself. Very soon he was little pieces on the ground, which Patrick and Luffy quickly buried. Phillip fell onto Steve, unconscious.



Sanji and Zoro were on an all-out rampage. Anyone who came within a meter of either of them lay dead on the ground. Jasmine and Katherine were fighting near by; Jasmine jumping and moving quickly, then stabbing with her Sais, and Katherine simply slashing with her Kamas, humming to herself.

“64!” Sanji yelled triumphantly.

“That was my 64th!” Zoro yelled back, as a man fell to the ground.

“65! 66!” Sanji yelled, kicking people down. Sanji jumped into a handstand, and spun his legs around, knocking down everyone around him. “67! 68! 69! 70! 71! 72!”

“I'm right behind you!” Zoro growled, slashing with his swords.

“Yeah, well-” Sanji kicked out at someone. Suddenly, his entire body gave a violent jerk. His kick missed, and Sanji was hit in the head by the huge man who he failed to hit.

“Sanji!” Katherine screamed, running over as he fell to the ground.

Zoro quickly jumped over, fighting off anyone who came near the fallen chef and the kneeling girl. Jasmine jumped over to help him.

“What's the matter with him?” Jasmine yelled.

“I- I don't know!” Katherine cried, as the unconscious man twitched violently. “Luffy!”

Luffy turned from where he was. “Retreat!”

“Aye Aye, captain!” Usopp called, jumping out from the bush he was hiding behind.

The Straw Hat Pirates all jumped back, fighting their way towards the ship. Patrick D and a big Chopper supported Sanji back to the ship. Katherine was in the front, fighting through the pirates. And marine soldiers.

“Where did the marines come from?” Zoro growled.

“Just keep going!” Nami urged, fighting her way towards the ship.

Katherine suddenly noticed her way was blocked by a rather large man (there seem to be lots of these, hm?). Swinging her Kamas forward, she lunged at him, and he caught her Kamas. In his hands. And broke the blades off.

The other Straw Hats cried out in alarm as Katherine's weapons fell to the ground. Katherine hesitated only for a moment, before continuing to break through the pirates, kicking punching hitting kneeing slapping chopping and just about anything and everything else. Oddly, they fell.

The Straw Hat's got back to the ship quickly after that. Without a leader, neither to Buggy pirates or the mariners were much of a threat.

“Alright! Cast off!” Luffy ordered.

“What about Katherine?” Jasmine asked.

“What do you mean?” Luffy asked, and Jasmine pointed. Katherine was still out on the beach, making sure every single person on the beach was lying on the ground.

The Straw Hat's watched in awe as Katherine knocked all but four marines to the ground. Then stood up on a heap of men..

“And let it be known that I, Katherine, am with the Straw Hat Pirates!” Katherine yelled clearly, smirking. There was the flash of a camera, and then the remaining marines ran away.



**



“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Nami screamed when Katherine came back, and the ship had left shore.

“Just being known to all as a pirate to be feared.” Katherine replied.

“THAT WAS AMAZING, K-CHAN!” Chopper exclaimed.

“I agree! You're an amazing fighter!” Usopp added.

“Chopper, go make sure Sanji and Phillip are alright.” Luffy said. “They're both sleeping.”

“Oh! Of course!” Chopper said. “I just came up to say Phillip's just tired, and that Sanji… well, taking all his cigarettes away when he's addicted wasn't good for him.”

“B-But it will be! In the long run!” Katherine said, almost begging the reindeer.

“Well, yeah, but for a while, it's gonna be tough for him.” Chopper said sadly.

Zoro snorted. “Stupid Chef. I won our game too easily.” He sighed, walking over to the door to lower deck. “HEAR THAT? I WON!” Zoro screamed, then walked back out, sat down, and suddenly fell asleep.

“Okay then.” Luffy smiled. “I want meat!”

“Me too!” Patrick D cheered.

“But Sanji's sleeping.” Robin pointed out. The two boys looked at each other.

“TO THE KITCHEN!” The both cheered, marching down to the kitchen.

“Lemme come too!” Usopp cried, following

“Oh dear.” Was all Jasmine could say.

“Sanji will be very unhappy when he wakes up.” Robin said.

“Heh. I'll hafta stay and see that.” Patrick D grinned, before dropping onto the ground and suddenly snoring loudly.

“One more down.” Nami grinned.

“Let's just leave him there.” Katherine smiled, as the girls walked down under deck, ready to join the boys for a good nap.




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shearay752 on October 16, 2006, 9:18:59 AM

Shearay752 on
Shearay752*scared of next chapters events*
ummm...*twitch*
in...der..esting...

Dorky_Otaku_Fan_Girl on September 6, 2005, 4:49:33 AM

Dorky_Otaku_Fan_Girl on
Dorky_Otaku_Fan_GirlKatherine's got her wanted piccy taken...muhaha..... I still need to draw Rach's T.T God,I'm so fsking lazy... >.

moonlitdemoness09 on September 3, 2005, 6:04:43 AM

moonlitdemoness09 on
moonlitdemoness09yay!!new chappie!!! life is worth living again!!! o and tell phillip he's the kewlest cuz he's short and has a cow friend. write more!!! plz!!!