Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Read and Find out that's all I have to say. Also please comment on this and my Kingdom hearts story.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Chapter 1



It was a bright morning as a girl by the name of Kino Uchiha walked down the streets of the village an emotionless look in her eyes along with an emotionless look as well. She walked down to the academy, where she was training to become a ninja. Once Kino got to the academy there was an uproar near the mountain of the Hokage faces. Kino sighed and entered the academy while ignoring all the shouting because she knew what it was about; Naruto Uzumaki was causing trouble again. Kino entered a classroom, that was filled with chattering academy ninjas all except one, a boy by the name of Sasuke Uchiha, but Kino had never spoken to him ever since the massacre of their clan because during the massacre they had both presumed one another dead, so Kino went by a different last name until the time was right or if it would be right at all. She never wore the Uchiha clan symbol on her clothes because she had sworn to secrecy about herself until it would be alright to let out her secret. Kino took a seat in the back of the classroom passing Sasuke in the process. She looked at the Uchiha symbol on the back of his shirt and looked away quickly. She sat down and waited patiently for the teacher to come into the classroom. There were a few disturbances as she waited like; fan girls squealing about Sasuke or other boys talking about there past training lessons or just plain talking about random things. Kino usually just ignored all of this, she closed her eyes and laced her fingers together and laid her head on top of them deep in thought or just trying to ignore the other sounds until an oh so annoying voice broke her concentration.



“Good morning Sasuke and you to Katara.” A girl with pink hair said in the most annoying voice. Kino began to get annoyed now, she hated that name that the girl gave her.



“Well Haruno unless you don't want that forehead of yours to get wider than it already is I would suggest that you'd shut that little pain in the @$$ mouth of yours.” Kino said with both ice and venom attached to every word, every syllable that she said because unlike Sasuke, Kino was a little bit different, she would ignore people yes, but when she talks to someone she absolutely hates her words are venomous and icy. The girl was shocked at Kino's words, but quickly regained her composure and asked the most stupid question that Kino ever heard,



“Do you want to fight Minamoto?” She asked using Kino's fake last name. Kino sighed and looked at the opposing girl.



“Listen Haruno, I don't have time to waste my skills on someone as weak as you. Now bug someone else for a while.” Sakura got ticked off so much that she grabbed Kino by the collar of her shirt to face her. Kino on the other hand smirked, ended up disappearing behind Sakura and bringing a kunai to her neck. “Now, Now Haruno no need to get testy if you really want a battle then meet me outside of class after school and we'll settle this, but I must warn you, I might just slip up and plunge this kunai into your heart by mistake and kill you. If you don't want that then leave me in peace.” Sakura swallowed hard as Kino took away the kunai, placed it back in her pouch and sat back down in her seat as Sakura did the same. After a while the teacher came into the classroom while dragging a tied up Naruto into the room. Kino watched in slight amusement as Iruka began to lecture Naruto about how he failed the graduation test and all that. Then Iruka got annoyed and announced that everyone had to review the transformation jutsu even the ones who passed it before had to do it. Kino walked up to the front of the classroom while glancing at Sasuke once in a while for some reason, but quickly looked away.



“Alright first up is Sakura Haruno.” Iruka said as Sakura stepped out of the line to face their sensei.



“Okay Sakura here. Transform!” Sakura shouted as a cloud of smoke formed around her and she transformed into a perfect replication of Iruka.



“Very good Sakura.” Iruka congratulated as Sakura practically squealed in happiness.



“Yes I did it. Did you see that Sasuke?” She asked the raven haired teen, who was just completely ignoring her.



“Next up Sasuke Uchiha.” Sasuke walked up to the front, he didn't say anything, but was able to transform into another perfect replication of Iruka. Then the teacher called Kino's name. Kino nodded and transformed herself, when she changed back to her normal self she placed her hands in her pockets and walked back to her desk to watch the other students. “Naruto Uzumaki.” Iruka said to the blonde and orange teen.



“Transform!” Naruto shouted when smoke formed around him and when it cleared there standing in front of everyone was a... blonde girl with two pigtails and she was completely well Kino didn't want to describe it to herself it made her right eye twitch like crazy. Kino groaned as she smacked a hand to her face, got up and left the room while noticing Iruka-sensei with a nosebleed and telling Naruto off. Kino sighed with relief as she got out of the classroom, she walked down the hall and to the academy grounds, where a few kids were hanging around chatting. Kino looked around to see that Sasuke wasn't there. She sighed again and went to a forest not very far from her current location. When she got there she gasped to see who was there before her it was Sasuke, he was training with his jutsus especially his fire ones. Sasuke made hand signs and concentrated on his chakra.



“Fire style, Fireball jutsu.” He shouted as he took in a sharp breath and when he released a large stream of fire came soaring right past some trees and formed a large ball in the middle of the lake. The fire illuminated everything in the area including Kino's face even though Sasuke didn't notice her until she accidentally stepped on a twig, which snapped in half and finally caught the Uchiha male's attention. “Come out of there Minamoto. I know you're here.” Sasuke shouted as Kino got a little bit angry.



`Oh, shoot. I got caught' Kino thought as she stepped out of the trees to face the Uchiha boy.



“Okay what the hell do you think you're doing here?” Sasuke said while Kino glared at him with her crystalline blue eyes.



“What am I doing here? I should be asking you that. These are my training grounds, where I come here to train privately and without that annoying Haruno getting in my way.” Kino said this time just with ice attached to the words along with exaggerating a few ones. Sasuke glared at her and asked,



“What makes you so sure that these are your training grounds?”



“Quite simple Uchiha and apparently you didn't look at the carving in this tree.” Kino said while pointing to the tree next to her. The initials on the tree said K.M. for Kino Minamoto and underneath that said `Personal Training grounds, those who tresp@$$ will have to answer to her' Sasuke looked at the engraving for a minute then smirked. “What are you smirking about Uchiha?” Kino asked a little bit confused, but her voice didn't sound like it. Sasuke didn't say anything just took out a kunai and threw it at Kino, who dodged it easily. “So that's the way you want it, very well.” Kino shouted as she too pulled out a kunai and threw it at the Uchiha male, who dodged it easily himself. Kino smirked ran past Sasuke and stood on the water by concentrating chakra into her feet. Kino created a few hand seals and shouted, “Ice style. Ice clone no jutsu!” water began to shift and form beside Kino making a completely solid replica.



“Like that's going to work on me.” Sasuke said to Kino as she and her clone charged at him kunai knives at the ready. Sasuke went for the two of them himself a single kunai in his left hand.



`That idiot, he thinks he could destroy my clone without...' Kino's thoughts trailed off until Sasuke stabbed the ice clone with the knife until the clone shattered into sharp chunks of ice and sliced at Sasuke's skin, which had caused him to bleed a little. “Listen Uchiha if you don't want to get yourself killed then leave these grounds and I might be able to...” Kino wasn't able to finish her sentence because Sasuke performed a fireball jutsu. “Water barrier no jutsu!” Kino shouted as a wave of water protected her from Sasuke's attack.



“Damn it Minamoto! Stop hiding and fight like a real ninja!” Sasuke shouted as Kino clenched her fists tightly, she didn't want to hurt the Uchiha boy, she didn't want to kill him because she and him were part of the same clan and people from the same clan didn't kill each other. Kino raced out from behind the wave of water and kneed Sasuke right in the stomach, to the mouth and with one last kick sent him flying hard into a tree nearby. Sasuke coughed out some blood and got back up with a line of blood falling from the corner of his mouth. Kino sighed and walked up to Sasuke an emotionless look in her eyes. Kino reached out her hand and wiped the blood away from Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke collapsed onto the ground because his legs were still pretty shaken up from the impact of Kino's attacks. “Minamoto, you're strong, I'll admit that, but why did you keep me alive?”



“`Don't kill people unless it's actually necessary' those are the words I live by and it's my way of the ninja. I only make threats because even though I don't fulfill them I only make people scared of me I don't understand why myself. Anyway let me heal those arms of yours and we'll never speak of this again you got that.” Kino said as Sasuke just nodded in agreement. Kino made a few quick hand seals, light green chakra formed in her hands, she placed them on the scratches on Sasuke's arms and they were healed almost instantly. Kino sighed walked over to the lake and looked at her reflection until night, when Sasuke finally regained the feeling in his legs, he left while saying,



“Minamoto. I look forward to our next fight.” Sasuke disappeared through the trees as Kino smirked and looked at her reflection once more.



`Sasuke... if only you knew my real last name. Would we be able to close the gap or will we only make it wider for the two of us. I just wish that we could be friends again, I want you to know how I felt about you ever since we were little kids. And then Itachi had to come along and kill our clan and he was your brother. We both thought we were dead because of him. Itachi I swear this to you that I will find you and kill you even if it does mean giving up my own life.' Kino thought as she pulled out a kunai and scratched her left arm leaving a small cut that was bleeding a little. Kino bandaged up the cut and left the forest.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Lover2000 on April 27, 2006, 10:14:30 PM

Anime_Lover2000 on
Anime_Lover2000Also I await more comments to see what other people think

Anime_Lover2000 on April 27, 2006, 10:13:57 PM

Anime_Lover2000 on
Anime_Lover2000I know the Uchiha's were wiped out, but I thought what if there was another aka Kino, who knew that Sasuke was still alive and... prepare for a slight spoiler Itachi used an illusion jutsu to make them believe that they were dead, but Kino saw right through it. That's why I had another Uchiha in this story.

hykkadurain on April 27, 2006, 5:58:48 PM

hykkadurain on
hykkadurainoh yeah anotehr uchiha member dosent kill another do you know why they went extinct?!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i shall spoil it anyway sasuke's older bro itatchi killed em all exceot sasuke