Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Read and Find out that's all I have to say. Also please comment on this and my Kingdom hearts story.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2


Chapter 2



Kino got up real early that next morning, like four o'clock to be exact she climbed out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a brown t-shirt, a pair of baggy black shorts, a pair of fingerless gloves and a silver star necklace. When Kino was attaching the necklace on she spotted another one only this one had a silver chain and had the Uchiha Clan symbol on it. Kino's eyes saddened a little as she looked at it and remembered the day she got the necklace.



~



“Kino! Hey Kino!” A six-year old Sasuke shouted to his friend as he ran up to her.



“What is it Sasuke?” Kino asked turning to Sasuke, who had a tinge of pink forming across his face.



“I...um...well I got this for you.” Sasuke said turning a brighter shade of red as he reached into his bag and pulled out a small package. He handed it to Kino, who gently took it from him. “I was talking with my parents earlier about... ahem ... well I was talking to them about you and how our friendship was and my mom gave this to me to give to the person that was most precious to me and so I gave it to you.” Sasuke said as Kino opened the small box and pulled out a necklace with a silver chain and their clan's symbol on it.



“Sasuke it's brilliant I love it, but how to repay you... Hmm... I have an idea.” Kino said as she held the necklace in her hands while leaning next to Sasuke and kissing his cheek lightly, this caused him to blush as dark as he could. Kino laughed a little, attached the necklace on and hugged her friend. “From now on Sasuke our friendship will burn from now until the end of time.” She said pulling away from Sasuke as he nodded in agreement.



“That's right, we're friends to the very end.” Sasuke said as the blush that was on his face before vanished and was placed with a look of both determination and promise. The two Uchiha kids shook hands together and they departed from each other.



~



The memory faded away from the present day Kino's mind as she picked up the necklace and held it in her hands. Kino's look of sadness had turned to ice as she placed the accessory into a desk drawer, not wanting to be tempted to put it on. `That was a long time ago. I don't have time for pitiless emotions, my mind has to be set on my revenge against Itachi, avenging our clan and helping Sasuke remember who I really am if it can be possible.' Kino thought shutting the desk drawer and left for the kitchen to get something to eat. She grabbed some riceballs and began to eat while thinking about ways to kill Itachi. After a while Kino got up from the table and left the apartment door, locking the door behind her. Kino walked down the beginning to fill with people streets of Konoha and to the academy, where today was finally the day of the graduation exam, which meant that she was going to become a Genin, first level ninja and to her it meant that she was one step closer to getting stronger to face Itachi one of these days. Kino walked into the doors of the academy, down the empty halls until she reached the classroom. When she walked in she found that Sasuke was there in the room that was quiet and empty. Sasuke looked at her in the corner of his eye.



“Well looks like I'm not the only one early today, eh Minamoto?” Sasuke asked in that usual monotone voice.



“Stuff it Uchiha. I want to know what I'm going to be in for once I pass the graduation test.” Kino said icily as she walked up to the desk she was sitting at the previous day. After about who knows how long the classroom was beginning to fill with students. They all started talking about some things as usual and the fan girls were talking and squealing about Sasuke. `First thing in the morning and these people are already driving me nuts' Kino thought as she sighed while looking out a window, then a girl with purple and white eyes walked up to her fidgeting slightly.



“Um... Kino,” she said as Kino turned her head to face the girl.



“What is it Hinata?” Kino asked without any sign of coldness in her voice.



“Um... I wanted to wish you good luck on the exams.” Hinata said hardly above a whisper, but Kino heard here either way. Kino smirked at her and said,



“Thanks Hinata. Good luck to you to.” Hinata smiled slightly, blushed lightly, nodded and went back to her seat. `That girl, she's so quiet, but apparently she's the only one I don't get annoyed with, which is a good thing to me' Kino thought as she turned back to staring out the window with an emotionless expression as usual. Later on Iruka came into the room and the area quieted down.



“Alright everyone for your final exam you will be tested on the clone jutsu. So when your name is called proceed to the testing room.” Iruka said as Naruto began to freak out.



`Great. Why did have to be the clone jutsu it's my worst technique' Naruto thought going half crazy.



`Hmm... The clone jutsu, should be easy enough to pass knowing how well I do' Kino thought as a smirk crossed her face as she also looked at Iruka, who was beginning to leave the room and called every person one at a time.



“Kino Minamoto.” Iruka called as Kino nodded, got up from the desk she was sitting at, and left to the testing room. When she walked in she saw Iruka and another Chunin named Mizuki. Kino walked in front of them as Iruka began to explain what to do. “Alright Kino the test is simple; all you have to do is create at least three perfect replications and you pass.” Kino nodded at what Iruka said she closed her eyes concentrating on her chakra. A blue aura formed around her, then a cloud of smoke formed and once it cleared there stood three exact clones standing in a straight line. “Very good Kino, just what I expected from the second top student next to Sasuke.” Iruka said as Kino nodded walked up to the table, where headbands lay there in columns and straight lines. Kino found a headband with crimson red cloth on it, she picked it up and tied it around her forehead since it was kind of traditional. Iruka gave a small smile to Kino as she walked off.



“She's a bit of a strange girl isn't she, Iruka-sensei?” Mizuki asked as Kino shut the door behind her. Iruka nodded slightly.



“Yes, Kino is a bit strange, but I don't understand what's about her that kind of relates her to Sasuke in a way. I mean the way she acts and the way she speaks it's just like Sasuke, but that's just a passing thought though.” Iruka said smiling slightly at the thought.



“Iruka-sensei perhaps Kino may be a Uchiha, just never speaks about it.” Mizuki said as Iruka shook his head.



“Kino no way, I just think that it's probably just the way she is.” Iruka said back to Mizuki. `There's no way that Kino could be a Uchiha could she?' He thought to himself as he began to call other students for testing.



~



Kino walked outside the academy to see other people who passed with their parents. She looked through the crowd to find Sasuke leaning against the fence of the academy, his eyes closed and arms crossed on his chest. Kino shook her head and noticed Hinata. She walked up to her and said, “Good to see you have passed Hinata, I'm glad about that.” Kino whispered to the shy girl's ear with an emotionless tone. Hinata turned to face Kino, but she disappeared.



“T...Thank you, Kino.” Hinata whispered as she turned back to her parents. Kino smirked as she jumped from roof to roof feeling lighter than usual. She jumped back down to the ground and headed back for home. Kino went inside her home to a still silence she sighed closed the door behind her and rested for a little while.



~Sasuke's P.O.V. ~



I was heading back home from another day of training alone ever since I left school. It was still the same old thing every day with everyone; fan girls screaming and other people just talking it drove me crazy once in a while but I never said anything. I was being as quiet as usual until I saw Hinata talking to Minamoto and surprisingly I heard Minamoto talking back to her wishing her good luck in the exams it was very odd. And once I passed the exam I waited outside for no one in particular, but then I saw Minamoto walk out with a crimson red cloth colored headband right across her forehead. She whispered something to Hinata and disappeared. Hinata turned to find Minamoto wasn't there, so she just turned back to her parents. I left after a short while to train until night. Anyway back to where I was, I was walking down the empty streets of the village, passing a few apartments. That was when I heard the sound of a door opening and being the smart ninja that I was hid in the bushes to watch. I noticed that it was Minamoto who walked out of the building, carrying a small bowl in her hand. Minamoto placed it down on her doorstep and waited until there was a rustle in the bushes near her area and out came a ginger colored cat with pure gold eyes. Minamoto was knelt down in front of the animal as she watched it drink the contents in the bowl. And to my surprise I saw that Minamoto smiled, yes she actually smiled the cold hearted Kino Minamoto was smiling. That was when I realized that perhaps Kino wasn't that cold even though she may look like it on the outside, but deep inside she's hiding this deep awkward smile...But I necessarily don't give a care, so once Kino left back inside her apartment, I left for home myself.



~Back to Kino~



A few days later Kino was walking down the streets to the academy same old routine everyday. Only this time Iruka-sensei had announced that they were going to be put into groups with a single Jounin, second level ninja and on the inside of Kino's mind she was a little excited about this, but not completely. Kino entered the classroom quietly even though there was no need for it since it was loud enough already, she slid the door shut behind her, went to her proper spot and began to meditate in a way until Sakura and another fan girl of Sasuke's, Ino Yamanka started arguing along with a few other crazy fan girls over who'd sit next to the Uchiha boy. `Geez those girls are so beyond clueless. I mean they always think that they can claim Sasuke for their own and start fighting over it now that drives me plain crazy.' Kino thought as she looked at the group of squabbling girls, then Naruto got on top of the desk in front of Sasuke. The two boys glared at each other so you could actually see sparks coming from their eyes, the girls were telling Naruto off, a boy in front of Naruto accidentally shoved him right into the raven haired teen and the group of girls stared in shock at the scene in front of them; Naruto and Sasuke's lips were touching one another causing them to kiss. Kino smirked slightly at the two boys while holding a small laugh `Well it serves them right for being that close to each other.' She thought as the male teens broke apart gagging and everything.



“Naruto, I'm so going to kill you.” Sasuke said menacingly as he and Naruto continued to gag.



“Poison my mouth is ruined!” Naruto shouted ignoring Sasuke until he froze sensing danger. He turned to face the group of girls who had looks of annoyance on their faces.



“Naruto, you are so dead.” Sakura said as she began to crack her knuckles and Naruto began to panic a little.



“Hey c'mon it was an accident.” Naruto said trying to explain, but too late Sakura had already begun beating Naruto to a bloody pulp. After a while the hyperactive blonde was beaten and bruised all over once Iruka came into the room and began to speak.



“From this day forward, you are all no longer students of ninjutsu, but full-fledged shinobi. But, among the ranks of being a shinobi, you are just Genin, low level ninjas, mere novices. Your greatest challenges lie ahead if all of you. Right now the next step is the assignment of official duties to you all on behalf of our village. I will be dividing you into three-man cells. Each of which will be taught by a Jounin, second level ninja, who will guide and coach you as you become familiar with your various assignments.” Iruka said as the other students paid close attention. As for Kino, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura, they were thinking their own thoughts right after Iruka said they were going to be placed into three-man groups.



`Three-man cells, that's only going to slow me down.' Sasuke thought as he looked at Iruka a little blankly.



`Geez I already know this stuff, but to me three-man cells are only going to burden me in so many ways.' Kino thought closing her eyes not paying attention for a little while.



`Hmm three-man groups... well as long as I'm with Sakura... I'll take anyone else... except Sasuke.' Naruto thought as he was spacing out.



`I just hope I'm in the same cell as Sasuke.' Sakura thought as she looked at Sasuke with a dreamy look in her eyes. With the four teenagers still in their thoughts, Iruka began to speak up again,



“I had also made the selections so that each of the cell's abilities would be approximately equal.” He said as the whole class shouted what in question. Iruka began calling names and putting them into groups of three, then he came to cell seven. “Cell seven will include; Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and... Kino Minamoto.” Iruka said as Naruto looked from his sensei to Sasuke with a look of slight anger then stood up.



“Iruka-sensei why did you put me in the same group as that loser?” Naruto asked pointing to Sasuke, and Sakura looked annoyed and asked,



“And why do we have a group of four while the others have a group of three and why did it have to be Kino?” Iruka sighed and looked at the two kids.



“Well first of all Sasuke got the highest score out of everyone in this class while you, Naruto got the worst, so I put the best with the worst and also there's an odd number of students in this room, Kino had the highest scores also so I placed her with the best as well.” Iruka explained as Naruto and Sakura looked twice as annoyed.



“Just be sure you don't drag me down, loser.” Sasuke said referring to Naruto. Naruto was annoyed now and started yelling.



“What did you just call me?” Naruto shouted as Iruka sighed.



“Hard of hearing?” Sasuke asked back and now this got not Naruto totally ticked off. Without reason Sakura started beating on Naruto again.



`Aw... They'll work it out.' Iruka thought with a slight smile on his face. “Okay, everyone. I'll be introducing you to your Jounin instructors later this afternoon, but until then dismissed.” Iruka said as everyone left the room.



~

As soon as everyone was outside, Sakura started looking for Sasuke, while Naruto went to ask her if she would like to eat their lunch together, but unfortunately Sakura shot the poor hyperactive teen down. Sakura went off again to look for the angsty teen once more.

~



Meanwhile Kino was just walking around looking for something to do until she felt her stomach. `Man, I knew I should've packed at least something to eat.' Kino thought as she stopped in the middle of the path she was on, but what she didn't know she was right underneath Sasuke's little `perch' where he was silently eating.



Sasuke looked down at the dark haired girl and smirked slightly. Kino walked off again to the training grounds until a loud crashing noise reached her ears. She stopped dead turned on the spot and ran to the commotion, then without warning ran straight into `Sasuke'.



“Hey you alright?” `Sasuke' asked as Kino got up from the ground and dusted off her shorts.



“Why do you care?” Kino asked looking at the boy in front of her.



“Hey I was just asking.” `Sasuke' answered back and he walked off again.



`Humph, Uzumaki's planning something, but what. I mean transforming into Sasuke... Wait! That's it he transformed into Sasuke, so he could get closer to Haruno, which means...' Kino thought as she leapt onto the roof to a small window of a building, where she found the real Sasuke tied up on the ground. “Wow now this is the most embarrassing thing I've seen you get into Uchiha.” Kino said with a smirk as Sasuke glared at her, but he couldn't say anything with his mouth being covered by tape. Kino jumped into the area, pulled out a Kunai, sliced at the ropes that bound the Uchiha boy, used a symbol to release the tape that covered his mouth, and went back outside to find Naruto, still transformed into Sasuke.



Sasuke ran to the window to see Kino's disappearing figure. `Why the heck did she help me? I thought she was a cold hearted girl, but apparently not completely. Anyway now to find that idiot Naruto.' Sasuke thought as he turned around and walked out the door.



~



Kino jumped from tree to tree trying to find Naruto and to her luck she found him and Sakura about to kiss until a feeling reached the transformed boy's stomach and he ran off. `Well that was fast.' Kino thought as she sighed quietly, then later on the actual Sasuke was walking up.



“Sasuke you're back, so did you gather the courage to do it because I did.” Sakura asked in a giggling tone. Sasuke stopped and turned to face her.



“Where's Naruto?” Sasuke asked as Sakura gave off an annoyed sort of laugh.



“There you go changing the subject again. And besides, why do you even want to talk about Naruto while you know he's just a selfish kid, who always gets himself into trouble. I mean if I were to do that my parents would ground me for life,” Sakura said as Sasuke glared at her, but the pink haired girl continued, “You know why he's like this is because he wasn't raised right, he didn't have parents to tell him off when he got into trouble, that's why he's so selfish and bratty is because he's all alone.” She said as Kino got so annoyed to a high point that she jumped out of the tree and started shouting.



“That's it Haruno if you keep talking about Uzumaki like that I'll kill you myself and I won't regret it either,” Kino said as she pulled out a kunai, but Sasuke grabbed her wrist. “You don't even know what it's like to be isolated from the world that hates you, you don't know the pain he went through.” Kino said in a low voice. Sasuke's grip on Kino's wrist lessened until he let her go completely. Kino turned on her heel and ran back to the academy. Sasuke watched her then turned back to Sakura.



“She's right, Sakura, you really don't know what it's like to be alone because being scolded by your parents doesn't even compare to what being alone really means. Being isolated from the world leaves you like that.” Sasuke said with a slightly dark look in his eyes.



“W...Why are you acting like this all of the sudden?” Sakura asked shakily as Sasuke glared at her.



“It's because you make me sick.” Sasuke said as he turned and walked back to the academy himself still in search of Naruto. As soon as he got in and started walking around he found Naruto rushing out of a bathroom and screeched to a halt in front of Sasuke.



“Sasuke what are you doing here? How did you get loose?” Naruto questioned pointing at the boy in front of him.



“Let's just say I had a reliable source help me.” Sasuke answered with a smirk as Naruto got a little angry. He made hand signs and clones of Naruto showed up and started attacking Sasuke, but there was an eruption in each of the clones' stomachs and they all tried to get into the same bathroom at the same time. “What a loser.” Sasuke said to himself as he went back to the classroom that was completely empty except for Kino sitting in a desk, staring out the window with an emotionless look. Kino blinked a couple of times and removed her gaze from the window to face Sasuke.



“Hey Uchiha.” Kino greeted without emotion, yet it did have a slight hint of sadness in it. Sasuke didn't say anything back just went to a random spot in the room and sat down. Kino sighed and smiled slightly `Same old Sasuke that's all I have to say.' She thought as she looked at the raven-boy's back.



“You know you did really well defending Naruto like that.” Sasuke said breaking a silence.



“What are you going on about Uchiha?” Kino asked with zero emotion. Sasuke smirked slightly, didn't turn around but still said,



“Back over with Sakura, the way she went on about Naruto being selfish, bratty and alone you stepped in or more like jumped down in your opinion and defended Naruto, that loser, who is also your teammate. It was interesting seeing you defend him like that.”



“Che... It's not like it's going to happen again. I only defended Uzumaki because that stupid Haruno girl has no idea what the term `alone' even means.”



“Well... it does seem we have something in common at the very least. We just both hate Sakura, she's just an annoying girl and that's all I have to say.”


“Not to mention a dog that clings to someone I know.” Kino said with a smirk on her face.



“And that would be who?”



“Mm-mm. I'm not saying it's a secret.” Kino said to him almost teasingly as Sasuke scoffed and turned his head away. Kino smirked as she sighed `That boy does have issues. Ah well it's fun to torture someone like him.' Kino thought as the school bell rang and everyone came back into the room. After a while Jounin instructors came into the room and the groups got with them. Kino watched Hinata walk by her, a blush as usual crawling up her face. Once Hinata got to her teacher and her teammates they were about to head out the door until. “Hey Hinata hold on.” Kino said as she walked down the steps of the desks, she walked by Sasuke and without knowing she accidentally brushed her fingers against the boy's pale skin. Sasuke's eyes had widened slightly at the feeling of Kino's touch, he quickly shook it off and went back to his usual position. Kino got up to Hinata and her team a few seconds later and said “Hinata good luck out there in the field of being a ninja.” She said as she held out a hand, Hinata blushed slightly, hesitantly shook Kino's hand and left with her team.



~



“That's some girl you know Hinata. The great Kino Minamoto must have a soft spot for you.” Kiba Inuzuka said to his teammate, who just nodded.



“How so?” A bug boy by the name of Shino Aburame asked as he looked at Kiba through his shaded eyes.



“Well from what I've been seeing, Kino's a cold girl, who only speaks with her words laced with venom, ice or just emotionless ness, which can scare anyone. She hardly says anything, but I think she grew a soft spot for Hinata.” Kiba said as his dog, Akamaru barked in agreement. With that last saying the three teens and their Jounin teacher went outside and left the academy.



~



Hours later the only teens left in the room were Kino, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura, who were still waiting for their sensei to come. Iruka had already left and the teens were getting bored out of their minds especially Naruto. The blond was getting a little restless that he kept peeking out the door every now and then and it was starting to annoy the others, especially Sakura.



“Will you cut it out Naruto, you're getting annoying.” Sakura said watching Naruto.



“Well it's not my fault, our sensei's late and Iruka-sensei is gone too.” Naruto complained as Sakura sighed.



“We know okay.” She said then there was a sound of a stool scratching across the floor. Sakura, Sasuke and Kino watched as Naruto placed an eraser in the door crack.



“What are you doing now Uzumaki?” Kino asked as she stared at the blond. Naruto hopped off the stool with a stupid grin on his face.



“It's what sensei gets for being late.” Naruto answered as Kino sighed and crossed her arms over her chest with an annoyed look on her face.



“Our teacher is an elite ninja do you think he'll fall for a simple trick like that?” Sasuke asked as Sakura nodded in agreement.



“Sasuke's right Naruto, you think sensei will fall for such a trick?” Sakura asked kind of repeating the Uchiha boy, but the inner Sakura was like this,



“Cha... I love stuff like this.” Inner Sakura shouted with a big smirk or something. Then there was the door sliding open and the eraser landing on top of a man's head. The eraser landed on the floor with a light clatter. Naruto on the other hand began laughing.



“Ha. He fell for it.” He shouted pointing at the man.



“Sorry sensei I tried to stop him, but Naruto doesn't listen.” Sakura said a little nervous.



“Perfect Shot.” Inner Sakura shouted with a two thumbs up deal.



`This guy is he really a Jounin, he fell for just a simple trick such as that.' Kino and Sasuke thought the exact same thing. The Jounin picked up the eraser and looked at the four teens.



“Well my first impression of this group is... I hate you all.” He said the four kid's background was filled with gloom. “Anyway let's head to the roof.” The Jounin said as the teens followed him outside.



~



Once on the roof the Jounin began to explain what they were going to do, introduce themselves. Then Naruto was asking what, so their sensei said that they could share there dreams, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.



“So um... could you start first to see how it's done?” Naruto asked with a slightly confused look.



“Well me, I'm Kakashi Hatake. I have many hobbies that I don't wish to share with you as for dislikes and dreams, well I have none.” This Jounin, `Kakashi' said as the others looked at him.



“That was very useful all we did learn was his name.” Sakura muttered as Naruto nodded in agreement.



“Alright let's start with you the one in the orange.” Kakashi said pointing to the hyperactive blonde.



“Well, my name's Naruto Uzumaki. What I like is instant cup Raman, but the best that I like is when Iruka-sensei buys me at Ichiraku Raman. What I hate is the three minute wait after you pour in the boiling water. And my future dream is to become the greatest Hokage, so that everyone will stop looking down on me and look up to me as somebody, somebody important.” Naruto said as Kakashi just looked at him in his own thoughts.



“Alright next you, the girl with the pink.” Kakashi said pointing to Sakura.



“Okay. I'm Sakura Haruno and what I like...well it's not really a thing it's a person in fact. Anyway my hobbies are...” Sakura giggled, blushed and looked over at Sasuke and continued “and my dream for the future is....” another giggle and blushing etc. same thing. “And I hate Naruto!” Sakura said as Naruto had anime tears running down his face total rejection.



`Girls like her these days are more interested in boys than ninjutsu... although the other girl doesn't seem to be interested at all.' Kakashi thought as he looked from Sakura to Kino. “Okay now the other boy, the one with the attitude.” He said as he looked at Sasuke.



“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are plenty of things I hate, but I don't see that it matters, considering there is almost nothing I do like. It seems to be pointless to talk about `dreams'... that's just a word... but what I do have is a determination. I plan to restore my clan. And there's someone I sworn...to kill. Also there was a person from my clan that I'm determined to avenge no matter what.” Sasuke said with a slightly dark look in his eyes.



`I thought as much.' Kakashi thought as there was a slight glare in his eyes... well eye anyways.



`Sasuke, you really are an idiot hard to recognize me the whole time.' Kino thought with a slight smirk.



“Alright the last girl.” Kakashi said as he looked at Kino.



“My name is Kino Minimoto. I hate almost anything and I don't like anything in particular. My hobby though is just ninja training so I can get stronger to get to my ambition to kill a certain someone as well.” Kino said in a monotone while leaning back with her hands keeping her balance. Kakashi's hand slipped from his chin and he almost fell over.



`So she does have an ambition to kill someone as well...this might just get interesting while I'm in this stupid group; stupid counting Sakura and Naruto.' Sasuke thought giving Kino a slight glance.



“Okay then I believe we understand each other now. Starting tomorrow we'll start survival exercises.” Kakashi said to the group as Sakura and Naruto looked confused.



“But why? During school days our time was usually full of survival exercises.” Sakura said as Kakashi just chuckled. “What's so funny Kakashi-sensei?”



“Oh it's nothing except that if I told you, you'd all just chicken out. But just so you know that out of the twenty-eight of your graduating class, only nine... well ten in your group in your case if you pass the test first will actually be accepted as a junior level shinobi. The other eighteen will be sent back to the academy for more training. And the test we're about to perform has a 66 percent chance for failure.” Kakashi informed as Naruto slammed his hands on the ground.



“Then what the HELL were those graduation exams for?” Naruto asked or rather shouted it.



“Oh and that, that was only used for selecting candidates for the exam.” Kakashi said.



“SAY WHAT!!!” Naruto shouted as Kakashi sighed.



“Well in any event, we'll meet in the practice field tomorrow at five a.m. to test your skills and weaknesses bring your ninja gear. Oh and don't eat breakfast tomorrow unless you like puking.” He said as the others kind of nodded although were confused.



`This is it I better not fail or else I'll be separated from Sasuke. This is now a test of love.' Sakura thought as she looked slight worked up.



`I can't fail now I've come to far just to fail again.' Naruto thought as he was getting slightly frantic on the inside.



Sasuke and Kino on the other hand didn't think anything but they were determined. Kakashi dismissed them and the teens went their separate ways. Naruto spent the whole night training with his stuffed dummy of Kakashi, Kino practiced with her weapons and jutsus, Sasuke was just training, and Sakura who knows. All of them were anticipated to see what was going to happen the next day.




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirl on July 26, 2006, 9:49:34 AM

FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirl on
FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirlHey I luv your story. It's quite interesting I can't wait to see where it goes.  Well any way I luved tyhe flash back with Kino and Sasuke it was so Cute!!!
Keep it up and pleeeez write more!!!
Rai

Raven_of_the_underworld on July 19, 2006, 8:36:50 AM

Raven_of_the_underworld on
Raven_of_the_underworldHey this is really good I cant wait to see were it's going. Have fun with it and good luck!!!!

This story is great one of the best Naruto Fan fics I read. You did especially well on characterization but be careful not to give your intentions away too soon good luck and keep writting!!

-Ali & DS Ali-

Sheena_X_Zelos on April 28, 2006, 9:29:51 AM

Sheena_X_Zelos on
Sheena_X_Zelos^_^ I like how you've rewritten the first couple of eps with Kino included, you made it fit very nicely. I'd like to see how it continues. Are you going to try to write like the whole land of waves arc and stuff because that would be interesting as well. I think you did a great job on this... I'll think about that manga ^_^