Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Failure

Her friends and power were taken from her. She failed her mission and is to tired to go on. What happens when the Shinzo group finds her. Why does Mushra feel something strange about her? Why am I asking you all these questions when you can just read?!

Chapter 1 - Failure

Chapter 1 - Failure
"Takashi! Saru! Hang on!" a girl with light creamy brown hair shouted as she dodged a black ball of energy. She wore an ocean-blue shirt that was netted at the top and kaki capris. On her forehead was a golden teiara.

"You can't possibly hope to save them." said a dark figure while launching another attack. The only thing she could make out were his blood red eyes and the smug grin on his face. "You failed, so just accept your defeat."

She threw her staff at him and pinned him to a tree. "I haven't lost yet! Angel Light!" a bright light engulfed her form as it started to change.

"Big mistake" He quickly freed himself from the tree and shot a dark purple orb at the transforming enterran. The bright light quickly faded and the girl was crouching over on the ground,coughing up blood.

"What did you do to me?!"

"I sealed your powers.You can't go hyper mode or use your light and healing abilities. Now I do beleive it's time for me to go. I'll take these two off your hands." With that he grabbed the two hostages and headed toward a black portal that opened near him.

"WAIT!" he turned to face her "Take me instead! Just leave them alone!"

"I would but your element resist my control. They on the other hand..." Without another word he walked into the portal.

"Come back and fight, you coward! I can take you on without going hyper mode. GET BACK HERE!" But the portal had already faded away.

*with normal group*

"Mushra, get me some firewood so I can cook." Kutall said while bringing out his pan. "Mushra, did you hear me? MUSHRA! WAKE UP!"

"Huh, wha do ya want?" Mushra looked up from his nap.

"Go get me some firewood." Kutall looked a bit angry at the younger enterran.

"Okay, okay. Can't a guy take a nap every once in a while?" With that he grabbed his hoverboard and set off toward the forest.

"I wonder if there's a good spot to try some new tricks" he thought to himself. He sped up a bit and did a triple backflip over a tree branch and landed on the board perfectly. Satisfied, he tried it again.The only problem was that he didn't see the tree beside him. He hit it with his head and fell off the board.The board kept going and landed in some bushes a few feet ahead of him.

He ran to the bushes and found it lying next to a girl. She had light creamy brown shoulder-length hair and wore a teiara. Her blue netted shirt was ripped and bloodstained. Her kaki kapris were no different.She had a number of scars across her arms and face. A quarter staff was held in her right hand.The surrounding trees were damaged and one had even fallen down. Mushra could tell that there had been a battle. He picked her up gently, hopped on his board and sped off toward where the others were waiting.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


OMG!!! I never realized just how horrible this chapter was. i went back and made a few minor changes and I still don't like it. Even though I'm still not that good a writer, I REALLY improved withen the 8 months I didn't update. Please review and continue to read. I promise the next chapter is better.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment