Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - intro

So who wants to ask our Shinzo characters questions and give them dares? I know I do. This your chance to torment, I mean, uh, learn more about our loveable friends.

Chapter 1 - intro

Chapter 1 - intro
Okay. I know I should be putting more on the Light of Shinzo (not that many people read it anyway), but insparation struck. I thinking about the Beauty and Gasser Show by Tsukimomo (is that how you spell it?) and I thought "I could do that for the Shinzo characters. Since I am trying to write on my fic, I'll include those characters too. For this story You can ask any Shinzo character up to seven questions and one dare. Here are the Not-So-Official rules.


- Please keep the bashing to a minimum. I don't mind bashing or insulting, just don't target one character throughout the show. It gets real annoying real fast.


- This a T rated Story. It would be K+, but I understand that's kinda hard to follow in any Truth or Dare situation. Even though it's T rated I'd like to ask no explisit sexual content, mild (if not no) profanity, and no racism.


- No Yaio/Yuri.


- No killing other characters. We'd have no show if that would happen. (And no one would be able to ask Rusephine or Yakumo anything.


- Each comment is limited to 7 questions and 1 dare per character. Please only ask 3 characters or less per post.


- If a character doesn't do a dare. The person who dared can give them a consequence in their next comment. A consequence doesn't add to the dare count in that comment.


- You can ask a question to almost any shinzo character exept minor characters like that bartender bug or the bull enteran on the plane. You can also ask questions to the characters in my fic as they show up. Don't ask a question to someone who was just mentioned.



I know that's alot of rules, but understand that there are weirdos who take advantage of this kinda thing. I just don't want to waste my time explaining why I can't put a question or dare up. I may add more rules later if I feel the need. So feel free to send questions and dares. I've been bored so I have plenty of time to update a fun thing like this.



-Also, I have this on fanfiction.net and fanart.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment