Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ch. 1

So who wants to ask our Shinzo characters questions and give them dares? I know I do. This your chance to torment, I mean, uh, learn more about our loveable friends.

Chapter 2 - Ch. 1

Chapter 2 - Ch. 1
Hikari: Hello, everybody. Today is the first episode of Who Wants to Play Truth or Dare? Here are our contestents.

*The shinzo characters walk in and sit where an audience would sit. Hikari is in a swirly chair on stage with three empty stools next to her.*

Hikari: Our letter today is from mogwai1998. Let's see what she has to say. *scans over the letter quickly* Okay thank you, mogwai. and for future reference, it's seven questions. Now, I would like to invite Mushra, Saago, and Yakumo up on stage.

*Mushra jumps on stage from his seat and stumbles. Yakumo giggles and Saago shakes his head as they walk up the steps. They take a seat in a stool.*

Hikari: Now let's see what questions and dares we have for them.

Mushra: WHAT!!! You never told us we had to do dares! I thought it was some gameshow!

Saago: Well of course. If she told us, none of us would've signed that contract.

Mushra: Aw, man! I don't wanna. *crosses arms and sulks*

Hikari: Let's just get on with the show. *pokes Mushra* I'll give you some waffles if you cheer up and do the dares.

Mushra: *brightens up* kay!

Hikari: Now, on to the letter.

'First I want to ask Mushra something.
If you could choose any power in the world, which one would you love to have?'


Mushra: Well, I think I would love to...hmmmm... I think it would be cool to be, like, phsyco and move things without touching them or read people's minds.

Yakumo: Don't you mean phsycic?

Mushra: Yeah, that's what I meant. *anime sweatdrops* Heh heh...

'Next, I dare you, Mushra, to paint your hair a different color. *pulls out a tray with funky hairpaint*'

Mushra: I ain't paintin' my hair no freaky color.

Saago: But your hair is lavender.

Mushra: Yeah, so?!

Saago: It's a freaky color, already.

Hikari: NO IT'S NOT! I happen to like his hair, buuuuuuuut... *looks at Mushra* you still have to do the dare.

Saago: *mumbles to Yakumo* She only "happens" to like his hair cause of how much she "likes" him.

Hikari: I HEARD THAT! STOP TRYING TO SPREAD RUMORS!!!

Saago: *mumbles* Dang her radar ears. Besides, it's not rumors if it's true.

Hikari: *glares evilly at Saago* Whatever. now let's continue our show. *mumbles to herself* I'll get you after the show.

*mushra is trying to sneak away.*

Hikari: And where do you think your going?! *pulls out hair coloring and smiles evilly.*

Mushra: *gulps* uh....

Hikari: *drags a struggling mushra to the bathroom*

*Sounds of running water, struggling, complaining, Hikari holding Mushra down, and 'Ows' from the hair pick poking him in the head are heard from the closed door. After a few minutes of the blowdryer's sound, Hikari walks out with Mushra hiding behind her. He had a towel over his hair.*

Hikari: I am proud to show you the results! *jumps out from in front of Mushra while grabbing the towel*

Mushra: HEY! *his hair is the same silver as sephiroth's*

Yakumo: *hands him a hand mirror* I think it brings out your eyes.

Mushra: *looking at his hair* I guess your right. I just gotta get used to it.
Hikari: Let's continue.

'Second up is Sago.

I've alway been curious about how you and Mushra met and became best friends.
Could you tell us in short how it happend?'

Saago: I can't really remember since we were young, but I know he had no place to go and no one to watch after him. He got in alot of trouble and I stood up for him. I was kinda like a big brother. When we got older, we separated a bit. Then, when Yakumo came along, we rekindled our friendship. Even if we fight like enemies sometimes.

Mushra: *mumbling* Cause you always gotta start it.

Saago: Oh contrair, my dear midget friend. It your hot-headed temper that starts our quarells.

Mushra: *gritting teeth, but trying to smile* Are you sure it's not your egotistical personality?

Saago: Speak for yourself. I'm suprised at your big ego, since you have so little of everything else.

Mushra: Now, what is that supposed to mean?!
Saago: Your hieght, intelligence, attention span-

Mushra: WHY I OUGHTA-

*Mushra jumps at Saago, and Saago prepares to counter. Both boys are stopped in mid-stance. Hikari is trying to hold a thrashing Mushra by the waist, and Yakumo has grabbed Saago's arms.*

Yakumo: Boys! Voilence solves nothing.

*Hikari is mocking her with her free hand*

Yakumo: Now, why don't you two make up and be nice*

Mushra & Saago: *boredly* Yes, Yakumo. We will behave. I'm sorry.

Hikari: Great. Now let's continue. *continues to read letter*

'As for the dare *gives sago two dice* try to resist gambeling of any kind for a whole week.'

Saago: Oh crap! Oh well. This can't be too hard.

Mushra: I bet you twenty bucks you lose.

Saago: You're on! I can so go seven days without gambling.

Hikari: O.O ... You just lost.

Saago: WAIT! WHAT! *staring in disbelief.*

Hikari: A bet is considered gambling.

Saago: Aw, man!

*Mushra holds out his hand and clears throat*

Saago: Alright. *pulls out a $20 dollar bill and hands it to mushra while muttering inncoherent things*

Hikari: Well mogwai1998 will have to put a consequence in her next letter. I'll update the rules to explain more. Now last but not least...

'And the last one will be Yakumo.

Ever just wanted to take a few days of vacation during your journey? If so where would you like to go?'


Yakumo: If I couldn't reach Shinzo for a vacation, I would love to go to a resort in Mechano City. Relax at a spa.

Hikari: *mumbles where only Mushra and the camera man hear.* She'd probably just wants to use the simulator to see her precious Shinzo.

Mushra: *snickers* That was mean, Kari.

Hikari: I know.

Yakumo: *looks at them, confused* Hmmm?

Hikari & Mushra: Nothing!

Yakumo: *smiles* okay

Hikari & Mushra: *sigh in relief. Hikari continues*

'The last dare *hands yakumo a bowl filled with flour* go and bake something without any help and let one of your friends eat your cooking.
I hope I did this right. ^^'


*Yakumo goes to the kitchen. Lot's of pots and pans are heard dropping to the ground.*

Hikari: I don't know about you guys, but I'm outta here. I have to go...

Mushra: Watch a movie with me! *grabs Hikari's hand* Gotta go, bye!

Saago: Yeah, I gotta g-

Hikari: But Saago, you need to be here in case an accident happens. You wouldn't want to be blamed for Yakumo's death bye a fire you could've put out. You can control water. So stay.

Saago: Bu- *cut off by hikari's evil glare* Yes mam. *a 'DING' is heard from the kitchen*

Mushra: Crap! Come on! We'll miss our seats. *grabs Hikari and runs*

*Yakumo walks out of the kitchen, holding a fancy tray and lid.*

Saago: *looks at tray.* Maybe it's not that bad. Hey, Yakumo! I'll have a taste.

Yakumo: *smiles happily* Okay, but put on this blindfold. I want it to be a suprise. *puts blindfold over Saago's eyes. She takes the lid off the tray, but her back is to the camera. Saago can be heard coughing*

*Saago stands up with the blindfold still on. He runs to the bathroom and smashes into a wall. He gets up and runs into the bathroom. vomitting and hacking are heard*

Yakumo: What? *turns around, revealing the tray. On it is a hideous thing of slop and flies. It blinks and jumps off the tray.*

*The camera falls to the ground as the camera man escapes. The remaining Shinzo characters are running around on a sideways screen. Things are flying everywhere. Someone trips over the camera and it shuts off to a blank screen.*


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Okay. Thank you, mogwai1998 for your comment. For being 1st, you get your very own Kingdom Hearts Plushie Set! *hands her a big box*
Okay, a few notes:
~ The radar ears thing is refering to something my mom said. She said I have radar ears cause I can always hear her if she is talking about me from anywhere in the house. Now she says I have radar ears.
~ My mom and I had an argument. I asked how to spell 'evilly' and she said it wasn't a word. Then we argued for 5 min. is it or is it not a word?
~ I'm going to update the rules. If a character doesn't do a dare. The person who dared can give them a consequence in their next comment. A consequence doesn't add to the dare count in that comment.



Note: Mogwai1998 is from fanfiction.net

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

firetempesttakashi on December 20, 2007, 5:04:11 AM

firetempesttakashi on
firetempesttakashilolz