Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Imposter!

So who wants to ask our Shinzo characters questions and give them dares? I know I do. This your chance to torment, I mean, uh, learn more about our loveable friends.

Chapter 3 - Imposter!

Chapter 3 - Imposter!
Hello people! (ducks sharp objects) If you haven't noticed, my few fanfictions are STILL recovering from my laptop crash about 4 to 5 months ago. I was almost done with this chapter when it happened. Sadly it was deleted. I'm looking on the bright side though, at least it will be better since my skills have improved somewhat. Okay, enough of this.


Disclaimer: Last time I checked, I didn't own Shinzo.


Oh, yeah. random shinzo fact for you. In the United States, Mushra's voice actor is Tom Gibis, Who plays Shikamaru from "Naruto". Compare the personalities and laugh if you must.




(The stage is dark, when the overhead lights cut on, revealing the audience's faces. Hikari walks in with three envelopes and sits down on her blue chair. She sets the envelopes oon a small side table beside her. She straightens her shirt before turning to the audience.)


Hikari: Hello viewers. Welcome to our show, Who Wants to Play 'Truth or Dare!' Tonight we have two letters from our fans. The first envelope is from...(she opens the envelope and pulls out the letter) ...Windflame! Now let's see who she chose!


(The crowd cheers and appluads, all except for one. Mushra's eyes widened and he jumped out of his seat. The three overhead lights began roaming around the crownd as he struggles to climb under his seat. He shivers in fear as one light slowly passes over his empty seat. The spotlights stop on Mushrambo, Lanancuras, and Lunaria.)


Hikari: Mushrambo, Lanancuras, and Lunaria, come on up!


(The three walk up on stage and take a seat in the stools near Hikari)


Hikari: Her first question is for Mushrambo. What’s is like to not have a mind of your own?


Mushrambo: I do have a mind of my own sometimes. It's just in direct contact with the three who posses my crystals.


(Lanancuras jumps up suddenly with clenched fist.)


Lanancuras: Those are MY crystals you impudent mort-


(He is cut off when Hikari pulls out a spray bottle of water. She sprays a few squirts at the villian, who flinches)


Hikari: Bad villian! It's not your turn. Bad!


(Lanancuras shrinks back in fear and quiets down.)


Hikari: Now, Mushrambo, what were you saying.

Mushrambo: My mind is in close contact with Mushra, Saago, and Kutall. My mind gennerally takes over, though. The three feel what I feel, though because we share the same body. It's kind of frustrating not having my own body.


Hikari: Wow, tough brake. Now, the next question is for Lanancuras. Why did you change your appearance when you left the celestial realm?


Lanancuras: IT'S BECUASE I'M EVIL!!!! MWUAHAHA-


(Hikari stands up and squirts Lanacuras again, who cowers in fear.)


Hikari: WHAT did I say about being evil!?


Lanancuras: (Sadly) That it's mean and not polite.


Hikari: And?


Lancuras: And not to do it...


Hikari: Good. Now answer the question in a sophisticated manner.


Lanancuras: Yes, mam... What was the question again.


Lunaria: Why did you change your outfit when you left the Guardians?


Lanancuras: Oh, I couldn't stand those girly outfits. They're not the right style for an evil world conquerer. Besides, Purple and gray bring out my eyes.


(Hikari rolls her eyes)


Hikari: Now, let's see. (Continues to read Windflame's letter.) The first dare is to Lunaria. Since you power was never put to good use, put Lanancuras in an illusion of Barney the Dinosaur with all those stupid songs.


Lunaria: Wha-?


Lanancuras: Huh?!


(Mushrambo snickers under his breath.)


Lunaria: I guess I have to.


(Her eyes glow for a moment as a Lanancuras get's the same glow around his body. The glow fades. Lanancuras stands up and smoke begins to cover his body.)


Mushrambo: What's going on?


Lunaria: Beats me.


(The sound of trumpets fills the room. Hikari's eyes turn wide a saucers.)


Hikari: It can't be... No.


(She brings her hands to her head. The smoke clears to reveal Lanancuras. He has a big green spot painted on his stomache and has a big purple tail. Kids' voices fill the room in song. Lanancuras sings along. His eyes glow green instead of red.)



Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination,
and when he's tall
he's what we call a dinosaur sensation.



Hikari: IT IS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (She falls to her kness with her hands over her ears.)

Barney's friends are big and small.
They come from lots of places.
After school they meet to play
and sing with happy faces.



Hikari: (Tears are running down her face.) Make it stooooooooooop!!!


Barney shows us lots of things
like how to play pretend,
ABC's, and 123's,
and how to be a friend.



Hikari: (weakly) pleaaase... Please help me. Someone? Anyone? [1]


Barney comes to play with us
Whenever we may need him
Barney can be your friend too
If you just make-believe him!



(The ending music plays and Lanancuras sits down. He is still wearing his suit. Hikari Lift one hand slowly from her ear.)


Hikari: I-is it o-over? (She sits up and looks around.) Oh... (She quickly gets back in her chair and acts as if nothing happened.) Anyways, The second dare: Lanancuras, go to a planet and make world peace after being in Lunaria's illusion.


Lanancuras: (He is talking like Barney.) Okay! Now it's time to visit all our friends and have fun-filled day, but before I can make world peace, I must know the way.


Hikari: (boredly) Fifteen lightyears north of here, second galaxy to the left. If you hit a black hole, you've gone to far.


Lanancuras: (Hyuks) Okeidokie! (Flies upwards and crashes through the roof.)


Mushrambo: Okaaaaaaaaaay? That guy was an actual challenge to me?


Hikari: Yup! Doesn't that make you fell stupid?!


Mushrambo: You have no idea.


Hikari: Well maybe yours is stupider.


(Mushrambo swallows a lump in his throat with an audible 'gulp')


Hikari: You must... get Binka to cut your hair!


(It suddenly turns night as a lightning crashes outside with a loud 'boom')

Binka (from audience): That was wierd.


Saago (also from audience): (whispers to Binka) Hikari is the host. What do you expect. Consider us lucky that her twin sister, Takashi,[3] isn't hear. I heard Mushra say they go physco near each other.


Binka: Scary.


Hikari: HEY BINKA!


(Saago and Binka freeze, thinking they were caught.)


Hikari: Get up here and cut this pansy's hair.


Mushrambo: I resent that.


Hikari: I don't care. (Binka has reached the stage.) Hi Binka!


(Hikari pulls out the drawer in the side table and takes out a big pair of scissors.)


Kutall (in audience): Why do you think she has those scissors in that drawer.


Saago: I don't know...


Mushra (in audience): She says it's to easily cut the wires if Takashi sends her another bomb.


Kutall and Saago: Ohhhhhhhh...


Mushra: Hey, where'd Binka and Mushrambo go.


Kutall: Bathroom. His hair's undergoing worse torture than yours did.


Mushra: Hey! I like this color. Besi-


Saago: Shhh... He's coming out.


(Binka runs out and dumps a dustpan of purple hair into the trash can. Behind her Mushrambo comes out with a hairstyle just like......L!)


Random girl from audience: OMG! IT'S L!!!!!!!!!!! (Fangirl squeals chorus through the room)


Hikari: I suggest you run now.


Mushrambo: Agreed. (He disappears. The back doors swing shut)


Lunaria: He's fast.


Hikari: He doesn't stand a chance. His loss. Let's continue the letter. (reads the letter.) "That’s it from me. I hope I did this right and when I can think of something that won't permanently scar Mushra's sanity, I’ll dare him."


Mushra: Oh joy.


Hikari: That's it from windflame. Lunaria, you can go sit down now. The next letter is from hyperlink. (quickly scans letter.) We will need Binka, Yakumo, Mushra, Saago, and Kutall. ... Darn, I don't have enough chairs. Yakumo, Saago, you must stand.


Saago: What?! I understand her, but why me.


Hikari: Cause you're a pervert. [2]


(Mushra, Binka, and Kutall sit down on the stools. Saago and Yakumo stand up behind them.)


Hikari: Ao Kudo writes "HEY! THIS WAS REALLY FUNNY! CONTINUE! 1.This is for all of the: How did you feel when you guys went to a fake amusement park, and stepped on the round platforms that made you wear holographic clothes?"


Binka: I think it was fun... untill we found out it was fake. I enjoyed the merry-go-round.


Mushra: I liked the roller glider the best. I also liked the hall of mirrors, untill Aidis showed up.


Kutall: I personally liked the wind tunnel the best. I felt light as a feather. I really liked the haunted house, too.


Saago: My favorite ride was the bumper gliders.


Hikari: "2.How did you feel wearing a dress, Saago? (Was it even him?)"


Mushra: (grumbling) No. It was me. And it was school girl's uniform, not a dress. It was an accident...


(Binka giggles and Kutall and Saago hide a snicker.)


Hikari: "I dare Yakumo to quickly kiss Mushra and then make him eat the food she made...ALL OF IT." Well that shouldn't be to ha- WAIT! WHAT?! (starts laughing)


Kutall: Something's not right with Hikari...


Yakumo: huh?


Saggo: Nothing. Just do it.


(Yakumo quickly pecks Mushra, who is stunned for a moment, on the cheek.)


Yakumo: What about the food?


Hikari: What about it? Don't worry, I got 911 on speed dial.


Saago: But it's... nevermind....


Yakumo: The food ran away...


Hikari: What about the pot you cooked it in. Is there still the remains in it. Get him to eat that.


(Mushra gulps when he realizes his cruel fate.)


Yakumo: Okay!


(She drags Mushra by the collar into the kitchen. We hear the scraping of the pot and Yakumo holding Mushra down. Musshra gags and coughs from inside.)


Yakumo: That's all of it.


(She and Mushra walk out. Mushra trudges slowly behind her. His face is very pale.)


Hikari: Do we need an ambulence?


Mushra: No. I'm fi- (stops to cover mouth as his face turns green. He runs to the bathroom and slams the door behind him.)


Hikari: Heh heh heh... Loser...


Saago: Something is defently wrong with Hikari.


Kutall: I agree. She seems so-


Hikari: HEY! you to be quiet. I'm about to read the letter.


(Saago and Kutall stare at her, astonished.)



Hikari: "3. Aren't your nephews a LITTLE annoying Kutal? Sadly I think that's all of it. I haven't seen the show in a long time. I miss it now."


Kutall: (Still shocked by her outburst.) Um.. Oh, yes. They can be when they don't want to listen to anything I say. I love them all the same, though.


Hikari: (chuckles to herself.) Well that's our show. I'll see you-


(a large crow flies in through the open window and lands on the table. It has a strip of paper in it's beak.)


Hikari: What's this? (takes the paper from the bird, who flies off when she takes it.) It's a message from hyperlink. It reads "For Yakumo, I dare you to make out with Mushra.


(Hikari is very quiet for a moment. She then burst into a fit of laughter.)


Hikari: Mushra! Get your sick butt in here!


(Mushra walks back in from the bathroom and wearily sits on the stool.)


Hikari: Go on Yakumo. It's your dare.


Yakumo: Um... What's 'make out'?


Hikari: You have to kiss him on the lips. Just cause you were asleep for 10 years doesn't mean you have an excuse to not learn these things. GOSH!


Yakumo: Oh...


(She walks up to Mushra, who is still green and kisses him on the lips for a second.)



Yakumo: okay. That wasn't hard at all.


Hikari: Darn! (mutters) Leave it to a five year old to ruin revenge.


Kutall: Saago, I think your right. Something is seriously wrong with Hikari.


?????: Because that's NOT Hikari!


(Everyone turns to the door to see a figure. As it approaches the stage they can be seen. It's Hikari.)


Hikari: Oh, crap. I'm screwed!


?????: You bet you are. If you and Gaara EVER try to lock me in a closet again, You're gonna be eating your ramen through a straw.


Hikari: Really, sis? You can't lay a finger on me.


(the newcomer runs toward Hikari who blocks with her arms. Instead, the newcomer crouched on all fours and jumperd over her head. She turnd in the air as she grabbed Hikari's hair. It came off as she moved over her. A long ponytail of black hair falls down Hikari's head.)


Newcomer/real Hikari: That was five fingers.


Takashi: Darn.


Saago: I knew it. The real Hikari would never love the torment of Mushra.


Kutall: (mumbles) She'd freak out about the dares today.


(Hikari sees Mushra's sick appearance and runs over to him.)


Hikari: Oh Mushra, what did she do to you?


Mushra: (very childishly) She tried to re-inact the Christmas incident.


Hikari: Don't worry. She'll pay.


Saago: Wait till she watches the camera tapes.


Kutall: I'd rather not. She might explode.


Takashi: Well look at the time! That's all for today, folks.


(Hikari lunges at her twin.)


Hikari: This is MY show. I say that.


Takashi: Yeah, yeah...


[1] heh heh. Did anyone notice the quote from the 1st episode from the american version?

[2] lol. I HAD to add that from ch. 4

[3] My story, Itsu Made Mo.


That's that. I'm going to start chapter five of the 'Light of Shinzo' now. I had an the other night. Chapter five won't be as boring as I predicted. I also had an epihany on the story idea while working on the start of a Top Secret youtube project for Shinzo. Not even my best friend (aka; Takashi) knows about it. I should have it done in a month, hopefully.
I'd like to give special thanks to a few people.


Sara/Takashi. Thanks to Takashi's and Mushra's rivalry, I had the idea for half of this chapter.

Dailyangel: That message you sent me really made me smile. I felt WAY more confident in my writing skills after reading that. Thank you so much.

Windflame: On fanart central, her's was the first shinzo fanfiction I ever read. I wasn't even a member when I found it. I stayed up late reading it. Her story encouraged me to write fanfiction.
Everyone pat yourself on the back.


Oh! Around the last part of this, my mom had made some weird, tasty peach cobbler. I fixed a plate and sat it down. I came back with a glass of milk and bumped the table when I sat down. The cobbler wobbled and looked nasty for a second. I laughed because it reminded me of Yakumo's meal.

Please review, good or bad (as long as it's constructive. flames aren't considered real reviews.)

Mushraluvr

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment