Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Summary:I know I am late getting this up....but you know I completely forgot...I'm going to write a story for each character's birthday when it comes up. Anyways, It's Jono's 19th birthday and he thinks it's going terrible. None of his friends rememb

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Jono's Birthday
By: Utena-Fan

Summary:I know I am late getting this up....but you know I completely forgot...I'm going to write a story for each character's birthday when it comes up. Anyways, It's Jono's 19th birthday and he thinks it's going terrible. None of his friends remembers who he is. He feels alone...but then someone special arrives and helps him...what happens?....read and review.

Genere: Drama/Romance
Disclamer: Do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Big Brother wake Up." Shizuka said as she walked in her other brother's room. Jono didn't respond, he was too busy dreaming the usual. Chasing after slices of pizza.


"Come back i Just want to have a little bite of your dilitious pizza cheese goodness." he said that cause shizuika to laugh. "Big Brother you're going to be late... you were supposed to meet the guys an hour ago." she said as she saw her older brother quickley getting out of bed. "wha I'm late?!" Jono Shouted as grabbed a white T-shirt and blue jeans. He ran out of his room and went in the Backroom.


"Brothers." Shizuka said as she left her older brother's room and went to hers.

Ten mintues later Jono came out of the battroom with his T-shirt and jeans on. "I'm leaving!" Jono Shouted so Shizuka could hear him. He got his white Jordans on and left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He finally arrived at the Gameshop where he saw his friends talking at the counter. He walked in the gameshop saying "I'm Here."

He got stares from the guys. They all looked at him confused. "Why da confused looks guys?" Jono asked as Honda spoke up. "Sorry but....who are you?" "Yeah I've never seen you before." Yugi said as Jono laughed. "What a funny joke guys, acten like you don't know me."

"What joke we seriously don't know you." Duke said as Jono stopped laughing. "You're serious?" he said as the others nodded. "Surley you remember me Kaiba, you know you'd call me mutt and everything." Jono said as Honda spoke up.

"How can he call you mutt when that's his name for me." "Yeah and besides...I don't know you." Kaiba said as Jono sighed. "Since you don't know who I am...I guess I'll leave." Jono said as he left the gameshop. When he left Yugi spoke up.

"You know...I feel sorry for him." "I don't...he was a strange guy....I mean he comes up here expecting us to know who he his when obviously we don't." Kaiba said as the others agreed with him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jono ran all the way home. He went in the home. When he went in the home he saw his younger sister with Anzu.

"Sis you wouldn't believe it, I go to the gameshop to see the guys and when I got there none of them knew who I was." Jono said as she the same look on Shizuka and Anzu's face that the guys gave him.

"I dont know who you are or how you got in here but I going to have ask you to leave." Shizuka said as Jono Looked at his younger sister with shock.

"not you too Shizuka." he said as Anzu spoke up. "And why did you call her sis?....Anzu is an only child." She showed Jono a picture that used to have him in it with Shizuka but when he saw the picture he saw that he wasn't in it.

"I'm sorry...what's your name by the way?" Shizuka said as Jono went torwards the door saying. "It doesn't matter....nobody knows who I am." With that statement he left the house with a saddened look on his face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

He went to the arcade. The one place where he could be happy. He decided he would play some pinball. When he got in there he was shocked to see a familliar face working at the counter. It was.....
-------------------------------------
Who is behind the counter?.....What will happen? Review If you wanna know.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BakurasGirlfriend on August 13, 2006, 6:23:51 AM

BakurasGirlfriend on
BakurasGirlfriendSUSPENSE! AHHH! (i cant stand suspense) write more or i will probably die

yamiserenity on February 15, 2006, 4:37:24 AM

yamiserenity on
yamiserenityplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz
wright more i want to know what happens to jono and who that mysterious person is