Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Little Bit of Background

Men may control the Earth, but there are other planets out there. On the other side of the galaxy there is a planet called Zann and it is ruled by a woman. This is her story, I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2 - A Little Bit of Background

Chapter 2 - A Little Bit of Background
Information You Should Know Before You Read



Apliscosisco Galhali is pronounced (Apple- izcoe-sis-coe}(Gal-hall-ay)
Kanaverii Yumanaaz is pronounced (Can-ave-er-ee)(Ew-man-oz)
Zann is pronounced (Saan)

Zannians are the basic Earth anthropomorphic animals, including unicorns and such. The only difference is that they are all one species. They are one species because they are shape shifters. The government keeps track of them by their birthmarks which are similar to human fingerprints. If two Zannians wish for a baby and, lets say, the mother is a dragon anthro and the father is a dog anthro the baby with take shape as a dragon anthro until it makes its own choice on what animal it wants to be.

Zann is like Earth but smaller with more drastic changes in climate. Zann is one big utopian country/society. Most of the residents live a primal, Native American-ish, life while a few have access to technology superior to Earths.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment